• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Pool of Laughter

TD01089

1st Level Orange Feather
It was a hot summer day. The sun was shining bright in the sky, the heat beat down so hard, you could fry an egg off the ground. Today was definatelly a day to stay indoors, or go the pool. Sadly every pool was full of people which made it difficult for anyone to swim. On this same day, Stephen was waiting for his sister to arrive so they could spend the day at his pool. He waited anxiously, as his air condition house try its best to keep it cool.

Stephen spent most of the day making a batch of lemonade ice tea and a few snacks for them. He couldn't wait for her to get there, as they didn't always get time to spend together because of his work schedule. He wore nothing but just his red and black swimming trunks as he walked around the house, cleaning and cooking. His music blasted as he slide across the floor, dancing like a kanagroo at a club.

It was about noon, when there was a knock at the door. Stephen walked up to his door and opened to see his little sister who he called Giggles standing there. She wore a black and pink one piece swimming suit, with a pink beach towel over her shoulder.

"Hi bro!" she said, giving him a big hug and a kiss on the cheeck.

"Hey my giggly sister!" he responded hugging back. "Ready for day of wet fun and enjoyment?"

"Sure am!" she said smiling widly.

"Awesome, we can swim for a bit and if we get hungry, I made us some snacks and some lemonade ice tea for later." Stephen replied.

"Awesome, well I will meet you in the pool big bro!" Giggles said as she walked to the back yard. As she entered the pool, Stephen ran upstairs to grab his towel, before coming down stairs and going to the pool. Once he got there, he dipped his feet in the pool, but could not find his sister. He looked in the pool, but couldnt' spot her for anything. As he began to stand, he felt a push behind him and fell right into the water.Stephen swam up to the surface to see what happened. Not to his surprise, his sister was standing there laughing.

"You should had seen your face bro. That was priceless!" said Giggles, laughing. Stephen gave him a dirty look and splashed her about five times. She tried protecting herself, before jumping in the pool and splashing him back. He covered himself and the splashing attack between the two commenced. They laughed together, as they both were soaking wet from splahing each other. Now they were resting, as they both floated there,staring at the sky.

"Now this is how you stay cool on a hot day, right sis?" said Stephen. He waited for an answer before looking over and seeing she wasn't there. Before he could react he felt something wiggling on his sides. He squirms and stood up biting his lip hard. The wiggling continued, getting worse and worse before he burst out in laughter. His sister popped out of the water with an evil smirk on her face.

"I got ya now tough guy!" she teased as she continued the tickle assult on his bare sides. She loved tickling him silly and this was the best time to get him, while his skin was vunerable and senitive. Her nails rapidly and lightly touched his sides, driving him nuts as he squirms and tried to get away from her graps.

"HAHAHAHH SISS QUITT ITT HAHAHAHAHA NONONOOOO TICKLINGG HAHAHAHAHAHA" he laughed madly trying to swim away, but she held him tight so he was trapped in her grasp. Her fingers then wandered to his belly which was more ticklish then his sides, which sent him laughing harder.

"Awww whats wrong tough guy? Can't stand a little tickling from a wittle girl?" she teased, giggling evilly as she continue the assult on his bare belly, getting close to his navel. He jump and yelped, but nothing seemed to work as he squirmed helplessly. She then went right for his navel, slowly teasing it and tickling it madly. Now he was going nuts, he couldn't stand having his navel tickled. It was one of his worse spots. She relentlessly wiggled her finger in it, driving him mad as he swam backwards pushing her against the wall. She used this moment, to spin him backwards and pin him agains the wall, tickling his sides, ribs and armpits. She danced her wicked red nails all over his sides.

"Goochie gooo! Awww come on big bro, tell me your a little boy who likes to be tickled." She teased.

"HAHAHAHAH I WILL NEVERRRR GIVEE INTOO YOUUU HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH NOWW KNOCKKKK ITT OOFFFFF." He yelped and laughed.

"Naw I think I like you helpless. Being beaten by a witttle girl, whose also your sister too." she said tickling faster and faster. She continued tickling him there and finally made her way down to his feet, and began to scribble over them mercilessly. STephen jumped and screamed alot louder as he laughed the loudest he's every laughed. She tickled his feet for ten minutes before STephen finally gave in.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA OKK OKKK I'M A TICKLISHH LITTLE BOYYY! HAHAHAHAHAH NOO MOREEE HAHAHAHAHAHAH." he laughed. She finally stop and kissed him on the cheek smiling.

"See now wasn't that fun!" she said. He glared at her as he caught his breathe, then smirked.

"Maybe you should have your own fun little sis." he wink and attacked, tickling her armpits and belly at the same time. She let out lots of squeals, giggles and laughs as his revenge on his sister started. He tickled her for what seemed like hours, just on those two spots until she finally had enough. The two smiled and went in as it began to grow late in the day.

"Come on you little tickle monster, how bout some food and you can stay the night today."

"You mean it! Awesome!" she said, jumping on his back. He glared playfully and headed in, where they ate, had some tea, and more tickle fights, in which he lost. Either way, it was a fun way to spend the hot summer day.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back