• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a lesson to learn

terribletickler

this is a second try at stories. i am not a good writer, i just have weird fantasys and like to write about them or turn them into a story. please comment, but dont tear me apart , like i said i am not a writer nor claim to be. anyway this is a story about a women learning a lesson the hard way. i wish i could teach women a lesson this way, hahaha.

A lesson to learn

This story starts with a young lady named kate, who is driving down highway 176 headed toward the town of Spartanburg S.C. She is listening to her radio and enjoying the sunny day as she travels to her work place. She is a secretary and is a very young twenty two years old and just getting started at this job. She is wearing a short pin-striped miniskirt with matching blouse, tan nylons and black highheels. She has her hair perfectly straightened and flowing down her shoulders. She is coming up on a strange occurrence in the road ahead. She sees a tan or gold ford explorer in the left lane, the same lane she is in, and the window is down and she sees something sticking out of the window but cant tell what it is. The car beside the explorer in the right lane begins to start swirving all over the road, and then the driver manages to pull over on the side of the road. The ford explorer seems to speed up and take off up the road after this happens. Kate is a few car lengths behind them so she slows down as she passes the parked car, and looks to see if they are good. she thinks to herself maybe the person driving is drunk, but why did the other car speed off. Then she thought maybe the other driver in the explorer was harrassing them. As she gets up to the other car, a white honda accord, she sees the driver is fine. Strangely enough the driver is laughing her ass off. She is a young blonde head girl and she it gripping the stearing wheel with both hands and leaning forward and screaming with laughter. Kate just drives on and says that is why she was swirving she must have got tickled over something the dj said on the radio. So she keeps going and pays it not another thought.

She gets about a quarter of a mile farther up the road and she starts to see cars all over the road on each side of the highway. She sees the ford explorer a good ways up the road stopped. She drives real slow as she passes each car on her side of the road she see the samething she saw earlier. Each car she passes has women or girls laughing hysterically. Some cars have three or two women laughing and carring on. She is totally baffeled. She turns the radio to the news station, thinking there is somekind of sickness or something going on. There is nothing on the radio, not even a very funny comedy show that could be causing this. She comes to the last car on the side of the road and the ford explorer is sitting walking distance from it. There is a cop car sitting there aswell. Katie decides to pull over and see if they knew what was going on. She gets out of her car and walks to the ford mustang. She looks up ahead and sees a female cop talking to the man who is driving the ford exlorer. The officer is wearing a short black skirt, brown nylons, blue button up blouse with badge and hat. She is a pretty brunette, with her hair pinned up. Kate walks up to the ford mustang and opens the door, and finds a very pretty women with red, long, curly hair, and a tight pink knee length skirt, white low cut short, pink highheels, and charm necklace. She is laughing hysterically and pounding her left hand on the stearing wheel of the car. She has her cell phone in her right hand and Kate can hear the person on the other side of the phone yelling Tabitha what is going on, what is wrong with you.
Tabitha, the girl in the car is laughing to hard to tell them anything, she cant seem to stop laughing. She cries out between fits of laughing, hahahaha, cant hahaha stohahahap laughihahahaahng hahahaha, pleheeeeeehahase hehhehehehelp meheeheeheeheehehe. Now Kate notices that she disolves into hysterics and tears begin to stream down her face. The girl grips the wheel with both hands, after dropping her phone, and just laughs her ass off. She wigggles around in the car. She drops her head down onto the stearing wheel trying to hide her tear streaked, red, face. Then she lifts up after a few seconds and places one hand on her forehead and pats the dashboard with the other. She is going crazy and cant stop laughing.

Kate tries to get her to stop, but fails. So she decides to walk over to the cop and find out what is going on. She realises that every car she passed had women in the same condition. She walks up to the cop who is now searching the explorer. She asks what is going on. The cop says he almost got hit by that mustang, but i noticed he was point something that appeared to be a weapon out the window at the car. Kate says well have you checked out the driver. The cop says no not yet. Kate says she is a laughing mess. I tried to get her to stop laughing and the poor girl cant stop. I never seen anything like it. The cop then says what is this, and pulls out a gun from the explorer. It is weird looking. The driver laughs and says one of my sons play guns. The officer says i can see that. The gun is plastic looking, and is pink and has a little dial on the side of it like a fan dial. It looks like a plastic water gun. The female cop says seriously is this what you were pointing out the window at the mustang, they might have thought it was real, that is what caused them to swirve. The man laughs and says i doubt that is what made her swirve, besides it is not real. The man says she doesnt even seem bothered, i mean this young lady said the girl is over there laughing hysterically about this whole mess. The cop says i passed a lot of cars in your wake and i put two and two together and realized you are the cause of all of them having to pull over. The man then says it is fake so what harm is that. The officer says i am going to have to arrest you for scaring the motorist with the gun even if it is fake. The man then says look just for fun and a good laugh point the little plastic gun at the motorist here asking all the questions and being nosy. Kate gets offended and say i am not nosy i am just checking on the ladies and wondering why they are all laughing so hard and cant seem to stop. Kate had raised her voice and started getting loud. The cop bust in and says calm down and tells her lets just entertain his request and then i will lock him up and we will talk and i will check with the girl in the mustang. That way everyone will be calm and happy ok. The man mutters yeah very happy, unbearably happy.

So the cop points the gun at Kate, and Kate says oh no don't shoot me in a mockingly kind of voice. The cop then pulls the trigger on the gun. The gun makes a beeping sound and thats it. The cop starts to say there sir are you happy. Before she can finish saying it Kate is rolling around on the ground laughing so hard she is silent laughing and red in the face. The cop then says what the hell is going on, what is this? The man says i dont know what her problem is, it is just a fakce plastic gun, I guess she has the giggles or something. The cop then says turn around so i can cuff you. The man turns around and leans against the officers car. The whole time this is happening Kate still rolls around laughing and now in tears. The female cop begins to come toward the man and takes out her cuffs. She lays the fake gun on the car and begins to cuff him. The man laughs and grabs the fake gun. She jumps back and pulls her gun out, and he freezes. She says turn around and lay down on the ground. The man says no you have to shoot me, or i am going to shoot you. The cop laughs and says with what, then she says to Kate, Mrs. please stop laughing and get up. The man tells her it is hard to get up when you cant stop laughing. He then says now i am going to shoot you, but it wont hurt. The cocky officer says go ahead, with that fake gun, i will just laugh at you, then you will lay down on the ground and i will take you in. The man says you will laugh all right, but you will be the one on the ground. Then he pulls the trigger, and it beeps and with in seconds the cop drops her gun and cuffs, drops to the ground and is laughing so hard she is sweating and red in the face. She her whole busty body shakes violently with laughter. She laughs so hard that, her hat comes off, and her pinned up hair falls down. He tells the girls that it is an invention of his, called the tickle gun, and as they can see, it tickles ladies out of the minds. He said the beeping is all you hear but you can't see the invicible brain waves it sends out. The waves trigger the victims brain forcing signals to the brain telling the brain that the victim is extremely tickled, thus rendering them unable to stop laughing. The only way to stop the signals is to turn the dial to reverse and shoot the victim again. He tells them, you girls have a few laughs and i might be back in a few hours to make you stop lauging. He laughs and says coochie coochie coo.

The man jumps in the explorer and heads on down the highway shooting every lady in her car he sees along his way. Kate is still laughing on the ground with the cop right beside her. a few hours later on the officer's car scanner, you hear officers being called to a disturbance at the westgate mall. Then it says reports are coming in of a strange man walking through the mall harrassing women with a toy gun. The women seem to have laughing fits and cant say what he says to them or how he is harrassing them because they are laughing to hard. Other reports say that they ladies cant seem to stop laughing no matter what they do.

Kate and the female officer are still laughing and now begin crying with laughter even more after hearing this. they have been laughing for hours. Kate started her day as a norma day, heading to work, but her driver nosyness, that takes over everyone who sees a accident or traffic sitation happening has to stop or slow dow. She is now paying for it. Cops arrive at the mall only to find they are too late. Every good looking girl in the mall is laughing themselves to oblivion.
Behind the jewlery counter located a few feet in front of J.c. pennys store, lays a very pretty thirty year old women laughing herself to tears. She thought the man was there to buy a watch, but found out that he was there to make her have a few laughs and laugh she is. She is shaking with laughter. Her whole body is rocking with laughter, her butt bouncing around showing off that pretty pink thong, because her plaid school girl skirt is so shirt and flopping up and down as she shakes with laughter. Her jet black hair is matted to her red laughing facing and tears are mixing with the sweat on her hair matted face.

A few feet away lay another twenty something year old brunette with long straight hair and tight mini dress, white with black stripes, nylons and black highheels. She was in line at the customer service counter when she got shot with the tickle gun. And right behind the counter is a giggling hysterical young eighteen year old culry blonde haired girl with her little name tag and blue knee length pencil skirt and tan nylons with thigh highheel boots. She is silent laughing and gasping for air between fits of laughter. everywhere you look are laughing girls, even at the kiosk in the middle of the ilses that sale figurines and jewlery. The entire female population of the mall was in the grip of tickled insanity. The female cop and Kaie and Tabitha all could hear the final report over the scanner, that the man had got away and the investigation at the mall, which had taken hours and turned up no clues of what was going on. This made the still tickled ladies cry with laughter. They were praying for the cops to arrest him and get the gun and come make them stop laughing. Now they know it will be even longer before they will stop laughing.

Finally six hours later, the ladies hear the scanner come on with an officer stating he was arriving on the scene at the news station for news channel seven. The man had been seen with the gun harrassing the female news anchors. Kate and the two girls lay laughing hysterically and sobbing and praying they get him and the gun. What seems like an eternity but is really only two hours, the scanner silence ends and they hear a report. The reports states that the man had harrassed the female news anchors and was cornered after entering the scene at seven with Kimberly Kelly sound stage and had pointed the gun at her. All of the anchor women including the host of scene at seven, Kimberly are all rolling around laughing hysterically and nobody can make them stop laughing. Kimberly herself is in tears and silent laughing. The report pauses for a few minutes and the ladies just laugh and gasp for breath. They concentrate real hard almost as if to make their prayers come true as they listen for more. Then the scanner starts again with report of more news, and Kate and the two girls , who already know he was cornered listen and laugh. The male dispatcher reports, the man is in custody and has been arrested, the ladies scream with laughter, like they were trying to cheer with joy but were too tickled. The report keeps going saying the weapon was reported to be a toy gun, and that the police told him to drop it. Investigations were going on about why the ladies he pointed the fake gun at were laughing so hard about it, and could not stop laughing. The three girls, the female cop, Kate, and Tabitha were waiting with laughter, for them to say they are testing the gun. Then the dispatcher says lastly that the man didn't resist much. he just told officers that he had got enough revenge on ladies who laugh in his face when he hits on them, and then he did what the cops told him and threw the gun down on the ground, he threw it very hard smashing it into pieces. The dispatcher says good thing it wasn't real someone could have got hurt, and he says that is it for the story now. The three girls lose their minds and dissolve into harder fits of laughter. Tears begin to stream down all over their faces at the sametime. They all know that they are stuck tickled forever, with the gun broke, there is no way for them to stop laughing. This makes them more tortured than the others, the other ladies have no idea the gun was their only salvation for the nonstop unbearable laughing.

Kate learned her lesson that day, and for the rest of her life she will never forget, or stop laughing in that case. She learned if she would have not stuck her nose where it didn't belong, and kept driving on, she would not be laughing herself to death permanently. All she can think about and do now is laugh and the last words she will ever remember is the cold three words the man told her before he drove off and left them to die laughing. Those three terrible tickler words, COOCHIE COOCHIE COO!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back