• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle War - Day 1 Part 1 - ENCOURAGED TO POST UR OWN VERSION OF PT 2!

Koncept

The Tickle War - Day 1 PT 1 + Character introduction!

Girls
Cayle - Head General of the girls
Brooke, Lizzy, Taylor - Cayle's Main Assistants
Paige, Micah, Lainey, Sarah - 4 lesbians with a interest in bondage, specialize in interrogation
Emily, Caitlin, Skyler, Shania, Tori, Kyra, McKenna, Cheyenne, Alyssa, Amber, and Chole - other members of the girls forces

Brooks - Head general of the guys
Gavin, Chase, Curtis - Brooks' Main Assistants
Tyler, Alex, Trent, Cullen, Brady, Gage, Cole, Levi, Jacob, Noah, and Nick - other members of the guys forces

And now, let the story begin.....

It all started with some friendly tickling between Brooks and Cayle while they were dating. Every now and then they would have tickle fights, sometimes, but not often enough to reveal their tickle fetishes to one another. Shortly after their 8 month anniversary Cayle caught Brooks with another woman. She then responded by tying him up and tickling for hours on end. After leaving him alone, to get out of his bonds himself, Cayle recieved a text saying: "This is War" not knowing what lay ahead.

Cayle and Brooks each began gathering "armies" to help defeat the other. The goal of the war was clear, make the opposite sex so terrified of being tickled, they would forfeit. Which ever side forfeited first, the head general would be the other army's tickle slave, permanently.

-------------------

It was a mild, rainy night in Sherwood Acres, where Brooks and Cayle were basing their armies on opposite sides of a huge forest. Brooks' base stood on the side in which most of the neighborhood was, while Cayle's was solitary on the other side. Suddenly a light flicked on in Brooks' house, a meeting was occurring.

Inside the war room Brooks along with 5 advisors sat. Curtis an Chase on his left, along with Gavin and they double agent Lilly on his right. His head sergeant Gage sat across from him. "So what's their plan, Lilly?" Brooks asked staring at her from behind his ray ban sunglasses. Lilly looked around the room, "Well, from what I understand all the girls are planning to launch an attack except for Cayle, her advisors, and 2 of the interrogators. So that's around 50 girls, as you know that out numbers us by about 10, so we should start building a defense." Curtis spoke up "That's a lie!" "Shhhhh." Brooks inserted. "Gage, go have the men start building a defense in the rear, Curtis, Chase, and Gavin. We will be going around the right flank of the forest and suprise attacking Cayle, are you prepared?" "YES SIR!" They answered in unison. Brooks looked around the table, "Good. Lets go then."

"Cayle, Cayle what's going on?"
"Shut up Taylor! Lilly won't -
Yeah Lilly? Good good....what'd they say? Really? Ha I can't wait! Thank you soooo much! Bye bye!
Cayle hung up the phone and looked around at her 3 advisors and 4 interrogators.
"Well, most of the boys are going to be focused on building a rear defense tonight, for the girls that won't be attacking, Brooks and his 3 advisors are going to try and launch a suprise attack, but we will be waiting. Give Gavin, Chase, and Curtis a quick tickle, about an hour or so. Then let them go. But keep Brooks. He's ours. Lets go ladies"

The 4 boys had almost made it to the edge of the forest. They peered through the pitch black and saw the huge outline of Cayle's house. Brooks turned to the four of them and said
"If anyone gets taken, return to base immediately, we will have a larger rescue force come later. It's just tickling, we can handle it." Brooks gulped knowing it was easier said than done. They came through the tree line and crept up to the edge of her house. Brooks led the way with Curtis and Chase behind him, then Gavin behind them. They got about 25 feet from the house when a four wheeler whisked around the side.
"GO! Back to the woods now!"
Brooks yelled. They boys immediately took of running. Curtis glanced back over his shoulder, and tried to yell to Brooks to watch out. All of a sudden 3 bodies landed on Brooks, pinning him to the ground.
"RUN LIKE HELL!!"
He yelled. He felt himself being rolled over and staring right into Cayle's face.
"Hey pumpkin"
She teased before covering his mouth with a chloroform cover rag and watching him pass out.

------------

"Well, well, well, look who's finally waking up."
Brooks was staring eye to eye with Lainey, the most feared tickler in the entire war. He looked at himself and found to be fastened in a X-Cross leaving his most ticklish spots, his armpits and sides totally helpless.

"What are you gonna do to me?" He asked Lainey
"Me? I'm not doing anything! That's what the tickle machine is for!"

She wheeled out a device the clearly strapped around his chest, it looked almost like a metal t-shirt.

"Ya see honey, there are 100,000 little finger like things per every square foot in this device, I strap it around you chest, turn it up to high, and you get the rib and armpit tickling of a life time! And the best part of all is, there is absolutely no way to stop it from tickling in the first 24 hours isn't that great! And if you think this one is fun, wait til you see the one for your legs and feet tomorrow!"

Lainey began strapping the machine on his front part and back, as soon as the two wires in front were connected the machine decreased in size so that the edges were 3 inches away from his skin. Moving from side to side there had to be at least 5 million finger like structures.

"Oh and a couple more things! With just a touch of a button I can make the little fingers shoot out baby oil, or switch to vibrate isn't that awesome!?"

"Lainey please..."

With that she hit the on button and closed the door, he could hear it look from the outside.

Then the machine began talking, it had a robotic voice, but still sounded like Cayle's distorted.

"Welcome victim number 2 to the Tickler 1000. While in this device you will experience a tickling unlike it is possible for any human being to inflict. This machine also has a voice monitor, every time a curse word or begging is said the tickling intensity increases. It starts as 100 and can be up to 100,000. Warning! Once the machine activates, there is no way to stop it within the first 24 hours. Please enjoy the experience. Tickling to commence in 10."

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

TO BE CONTINUED

I encourage you to post your own idea of what will happen in part two. The best entry will receive a 30 min video of me being tickled. Or a video of ur choice from any tickle site!

how about having lainey all the sudden turn off the device. she tells brooks that she hates cheating men but her leader is so pushy had getting on her nerves that she is willing to let him go if he promises that when the war ends she will be spared from being tickle slave. he agrees and she let him up, betraying her team. but brooks is so evil that when she is not paying attention at grabs her and hog ties her and puts the metal tickle device on her. he tells her they have an agreement and he will honor it, but as long as the war is still going she is still up for tickling. then he turns the machine on her and leaves the room, locking the door and leaving her to a twenty four hour ticklng of her life.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back