• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first time (MM/F)

Candygirl

Verified
So one of the most common questions I am asked is how I came to find out that I was into tickling. I usually hear people say things like "They always knew." or "watching cartoons growing up and being fascinated when it would happen" all kinds of different things. My own experience was much different. And I decided to share it and I'll just refer anyone who asks me in the future back to this story.

I saw it in movies and cartoons as well, and it didn't really phase me. I was tickled a lot growing up by friends. I always had a lot of flirty guy friends all through high school and there were numerous times that I was playfully pinned or teased, and it was never something that I craved for to be sure.

So two of these best friends were very close. Russ was a football player in high school. Very broad shouldered and muscular. Dark hair and green eyes. We flirted around a lot for several years but because Jimmy (our other friend) also had a crush on me, we never furthered anything. Jimmy was on the basketball team. Very tall and kinda lanky. Blonde shaggy hair and blue eyes. Both were very attractive. And yes, Russ and I were 18 but Jimmy, being held back a year in middle school, was 19. Anyhow...

So we all signed up for a biology class on the last semester of senior year. It was 3 to a table. Me being shorter, the table only came up to my breasts, and both of them being about a foot and a half taller, sat on either side of me. We sat at the table in the back corner of the room. They would tease me most every day. Poke me, squeeze my side under the table to make me yelp, we talked a lot. So much so that the teacher decided to conduct a biological experiment by placing a plant on our table and a similar plant across the room from us to determine which would be a healthier plant. She explained that as much carbon dioxide as we were producing with our talking and trouble making, this plant in front of us would produce a lot of oxygen as it converts it, thus producing a better environment for the classroom. She teased us about it, but towards the end of the semester, she had become increasingly irritated.

Anyhow, on to the good part.

This particular day we were watching a video about the skin. And it started to talk about knismesis. This is the tickling you experience when you run your fingernails or a feather lightly over your skin. It was talking about how some people are more susceptible to this type of touch than others which makes them more ticklish. As soon as I heard the word, I knew what was coming. Both of my sides were suddenly squeezed and I yelped loudly. The teacher paused the video and asked if I was okay.

"Yes, Ms. Lively. I'm okahehey" I was still giggling.
"Gentlemen, are you tickling that poor girl again?" She asked them
"Yes, Ms. Lively. We're sorry." They chimed in together.
"Ok, I think that's enough of that. Do it again and not only will I split the three of you up for the rest of the semester, but you'll both get detention every day this week." She threatened them.
"But," Russ spoke up, "I have a game this weekend. Coach won't let me miss that many practices."
"Yeah," Jimmy added, "I can't miss anymore practices either."
"Well then I suppose you should both behave then." She nodded as the video started again about skin and the way it reacts to different variables and feelings, and how different touches bring about different reactions from people.

I glanced over at Russ. He was writing a note that I couldn't read.
"I'm sorry." I whispered to him.
"Not as sorry as you're gonna be." He smirked and winked at me and slid the note to Jimmy who read it quickly and smiled. He nodded and the two of them pounded their fists together in front of me. He scribbled something down on the paper and slid it to me. It read simply:

"If you love us, you'll keep quiet and not get us in trouble. <3 " I looked at it quizzically for a moment. Of course I loved them. They had been my best friends for about 9 years.

I began to write a response but suddenly I felt the right side of my shirt rise up a bit and Jimmy's fingers slowly dragging up and down my side. I bolted up straight in the chair and inhaled sharply, about 2 seconds from letting out a fit of giggles when Russ grabbed my left hand in his and tapped the paper, underlining the "keep quiet" part with his pen. I pursed my lips and solemnly nodded my head. I bit my lower lip back stifling the giggles that wanted so much to escape. Suddenly I felt Russ's hand on the top of my bare thigh, having worn shorts this particular day. He was slowly dragging the tip of his middle finger in figure 8 patterns. I closed my eyes tight, trying my hardest to keep from making a sound and getting them in trouble.

Jimmy began squeezing my hip, something he'd previously already found out that gets to me more than most anywhere else he tickled me. I shot up in my seat like a bolt of lightening had shot through me. My eyes were closed tightly and I shook my head from side to side vigorously as a smile fought it's way onto my face. My body started to convulse with silent laughter as tried to fight him off. I grabbed at his wrist, but he's way stronger than I was so I had to use both hands to control him. I looked up at him with eyes desperate for understanding. He seemed to read my mind and knew it was too much for me to take, so he just smirked at me and sat back in his chair with his arms crossed smugly.

Meanwhile, Russ hadn't stopped drawing patterns on my thigh with his fingertip. I took the paper and quickly wrote, "If you love me, you'll stop. Please please!!" I slid the paper over to him. He took the paper and smiled at me after he read it. I thought it was over. I relaxed and took a few deep breaths. Trying so hard not to make a scene or noise left my body very tense and my nerves were standing on end. I had goose bumps up and down my arms. And sometime during that I had started shaking my right leg as it was bouncing up and down on the ball of my foot. I took Jimmy's letter jacket from the back of his chair and covered my legs with it. I definitely noticed a change in my demeanor. Not being able to giggle, my ticklishness had presented itself in another form. I had become aroused. I didn't want to admit to myself at first that I liked it, but I did. I craved for them to do it again.

As if he had read my mind, Jimmy's hand went under my shirt again and started lightly caressing my stomach. I sucked it in as I inhaled sharply but there was no getting away from it.

Russ slid the piece of paper back to me. He had scribbled over what I wrote and the note now read: "We love ya. But we're not stopping. Consider it an experiment in the human biology." A few seconds later, I felt Russ's hand begin lightly tickling the back of my knee. No sooner had he begun then I felt myself melt into the chair as I slid down. It tickled insanely but felt absolutely incredible!! For the first time when being tickled, I didn't even want to giggle. I didn't want to get away. I wanted to moan. I didn't know if I wanted my torment to stop or continue. My mind raced. I grabbed onto his arm tightly and he leaned down and giggled in my ear as he whispered to me.

"Whahat's wrong, Amy? Everything okay?" He quickened the pace with his fingers as Jimmy seemed to slow down his against my stomach.

I was desperate at that point, and my heart was racing. "Please, I, I don't know if I can keep this up. You've GOTTA stop!" I whispered urgently to him as my grip tightened on his arm.

"You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say I found an interestingly ticklish spot, wouldn't you think?" He leaned back in his chair and tapped Jimmy on the shoulder and then pointed under the table.

Jimmy looked down at my legs, now shaking and quivering, and as if they in fact shared a brain as I so often teased them of doing, he reached his hand down and started tracing the tip of the cap of his pen back and forth on the back of my thigh and knee. Coupled with Russ already doing the same on the other side with his fingertips, it was too much. I let out this odd giggle/moaning noise that I quickly covered up by pretending that I had a coughing spell.

"Miss Candy, everything okay?" I heard Ms. Lively's voice loud and clear (Obviously she didn't call me that, but I'm keeping my last name out of the story)

"No, ma'am. I, uh, I don't feel so well. Could I be excused a moment?" I continued fake coughing to keep up with my act and added in grabbing my stomach as if I was in pain. I guess coupled with my now very flushed face, I must have looked a sight and she nodded her head.

"Class is dismissed in a few moments anyhow. Take one of those two with you to be sure you are all right."

Russ already had his bag packed and he slung it over his shoulder and put his arm around me.

"Don't worry ma'am. I got her."

We silently walked down the hall a bit before we came to a bench by the band room and sat down.

"Seriously though, you okay?" Russ had a look of genuine concern on his face.
"No. I mean, yeah. I- I don't know. I think I need to sit down a bit."
He reached his hand out meaning to grab mine but I jerked away from him, both nervous and embarrassed for him to touch me again.

"What's wrong? Like really? What, you think I'm gonna TICKLE you again?!"
As soon as he said the word, his hands shot out and grabbed my sides, squeezing and tickling furiously. This time I didn't have to hide anything. I collapsed against him in a fit of laughter clutching his hands and trying to pry them away from me.

"RUUHUHUSSSSSS PLEASE!! STAHAHAP!! NOHOHO MORE!! NO MOREHEHEHER!!!"

"Ah you stay stop," he teased me. "But clearly you like it, or am I wrong. Tell you what, admit that you like it and I'll stop." One hand started squeezing right above my knee and the other on my hip.

"OK OK!! HAHAHAHA I LIKE IT!! RUSS PLEAHEHEHEHEASE!!" I was laughing harder than I ever had before and my whole body was trembling. I'd have admitted to anything at that point.

He stopped after another moment or two and walked me to my locker as I got out a change of clothes that I thankfully always had with me. The bell rang and I said I'd catch up. Jimmy came out and they walked to the lunchroom together. I went to the bathroom to change and splash water on my face before joining them for the rest of the day.

When I got home that afternoon, I had a lot of questions about what I had experienced that day. I looked up some things on the internet and found so many videos and stories. But still I felt very ashamed and confused and stuck to just watching videos and reading stories.

I have no idea why it took me so many years to figure out that if there were so many videos and stories about this kinda thing, there MUST be others out there that I could talk to and not feel so alone. So I reached out to someone through email. I had found a group that gathered in Michigan for the Motown parties I think. And I started talking to her through email. Fast forward a few months and several google searches later, I found Ticklechat.com and made a few friends there who referred me to this site. So here I am. It's taken about 12 years for me to feel as comfortable as I am now, but joining this site a few months ago has made me fully understand myself and that I am not alone.

I thank all of you who I've had a chance to talk to and helped me feel comfortable and welcomed. And hope you enjoyed the story :D

Last edited:
Awesome story, Candygirl. Thanks for sharing your first experience here. :D

Nice story Candygirl. Thanks for sharing it with us all. You sound as though you would be fun to tickle.

You took a lot of time to present that experience to us, and I loved it. I'm in my fifties, and some of my best tickling memories are from high school. Thanks for sharing yours.

That was most definitely worth the wait to get the complete tale, thanks for sharing it so vividly with us. ;)

That was quite the tale. Well versed as well. Glad you finally found solace in it all. Welcome by the way.

Candygirl and Ms Ganguly share the top spot on my MUST tickle list

amazing story darlin, I know a few of the Motown ppl u definitely got a great group to be a part of

LOVE IT!!!!!! Origins are the sweetest, and one can tell this would be the "torture" you'd come to love!

NICE STORY!

Thanks for posting on how you got turned on to being tickled.:xpulcy:

I loved your story! For me, I was one of those that liked tickling from a very young age though. But what I loved was the helpless tickling where someone is either bound, trapped, or held down and tickled mercilessly. I was too young when I formed this love to see someone in one of these predicaments to get turned on, but still got this awesome "tingle" in my stomach when I did see it. As I grew up, I would try to get other kids myself, usually only briefly, mainly because I couldn't tie worth a crap. But even that evolved. And when I reached puberty, well everything turned up a big notch! The rest, as they say, is history. :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back