• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Updates

jordan

TMF Expert
Not my usual work, but enjoy!

Tonya and her queen Mia both stood next to their royal subject, Carson. Carson was chief engineer for her queen. Mia’s palace and her enemies were about to go to war, and they need ways to get known battle information from their captives. Carson grabbed the controls on this cold metal table that had a footrest at the bottom.

The controls looked like an old fashioned Atari joystick, a small red button on the side and the joystick in the middle. Carson pulled the stick towards her, and the table turned so the foot rests were closer to the ground. Stepping up and facing Tonya, and Mia she pushed the joystick in and the table rose a foot off the ground.

“How does this work?” Mia asked, making a quick route around the table. Carson turned to face Mia, “this table, with this control moves through four or five stages of torture, you control the stages the victim goes through, with this controller.” Carson finished.

“What sort of torture?” Tonya asked. “You’re favorite, tickling.” Carson said. Mia’s eyes narrowed a bit. “What’s stopping people from just slipping off the table?” Mia asked, finally coming to a stop in from of Carson, and beside Tonya. “If you press the red button, metal straps will pop out of the sides of the table and secure the victim, no matter how tall the victim is.” Carson said.

Mia nodded. “Let me see that” She said, holding her hand to the control. Carson glanced down at the outstretched hand and swallowed hard. Asking why or refusing was like jumping off a cliff and hoping you don’t hit ground. Carson’s hands shook as she placed the controller in her hands.

Mia starred down at it for a long time, as though she were studying the simple design. “How do the stages of tickling begin?” Mia asked. Carson swallowed again. After you activate the straps.” Carson said. “And how do you stop it?” Mia asked. “Pressing the red button again.

Mia nodded. “Put your fingertips to the top of the table, please.” Mia asked, politely. Carson began to shake, as she raised her hands slowly above her head. “Tonya, remove her shoes and socks.” Mia asked. Tonya nodded and got to her knees and removed them as fast as she could. Taking one’s time wasn’t a good idea either.

Carson looked straight ahead knowing what was to happen next. Mia pressed the red button and the straps wrapped around the table, and around her body. Tonya stood on her feet again and had placed Carson’s shoes and socks beside the table. “Ok, let’s have some fun.” Mia said.

She pushed the joystick away from her so Carson was facing the ceiling, her legs sticking straight out. “Now what?” Mia asked. “There’s a minute waiting time, the stages all have to be activated.” Carson said, in a shaky voice. A minute ticked slowly by when from under the table, two arms with hands on the end of them came out from under the table and rested their fingers tips on Carson’s sides, and slowly began to run them in a small circle.

“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Carson began to giggle and than exploded into laughter.

Mia smiled, and Tonya couldn’t help, but smile too. The straps also worked well too, they cover her ankles, knees, waist, elbows and wrists. They didn’t squeak or groan and looked like they were made from metal. “Carson should have know she would be the first to try out her own creation, why else did she climb on the table?” Mia asked herself.

The mechanical hands continued their assault on poor Carson’s sensitive sides. Minutes ticked by and nothing else happened, the same tickling. Mia, frustrated pulled the joystick towards her and the hands reclined back under the table, and Carson was upright again.

“Do the hands just tickle your sides?” Mia asked. Carson’s head hung down, she knew she had no choice, but answer. “When I’m lying like that, the hands tickle my sides. That’s all that stage does, it’s for long term tickling... If you push the stick more towards you until I face the floor, it activates stage two...” Carson said.

Mia, without saying a word pushed the joystick towards her and Carson did a flip and was facing the floor. A minute passed and this time out of the floor, two small hands rose and started to run their fingers up and down her pits. Carson instantly started to scream and laugh.

“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...NO...NO...MORE!” Carson begged, but Mia wasn’t known for pity. Minutes ticked by when another set of hands appeared out of the floor and began to tickle her sides. Carson screamed louder and struggled harder.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Mia smiled, she like this stage, but something bothered her. She pulled the joystick away from her and Carson was soon facing Mia and Tonya. “What about your feet?” Mia asked. Carson soon gave up on her getting off the table anytime soon. You have to remove the foot rests and push the joystick away from you until I’m upside down.” Carson said.

Mia nodded, and Tonya removed the footrest. Pushing the joystick forward Carson was on her back and than upside down. Tonya and Mia had to change positions so they could get a better view. “Before the tickling begins, what positions are the other stages?” Mia asked. “Time, if you strap me in the table and don’t put me in any stage, an hour will pass and stage four will begin. Another hour will pass stage four will stop and than five minutes later stage five will begin.” Carson said.

As Carson finished four small hands shot out of the roof and began to tickle Carson’s bare feet. Carson couldn’t kick her legs, but she could wiggle her feet, but if she did a strap will wrap around her toes and secure them to the table. Carson giggled and laughed as minutes ticked by.

“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Carson giggled and exploded. Mia was satisfied with the machine and turned Carson back around so she faced them. “I’m impressed.” She said, pressing the red button. The straps released Carson. Carson stepped down and saluted, and Mia saluted back.

“Bring in the first prisoner.” Mia said, with a smile.

THE END

Dude this story is amazing! Everyone should get a read of this one!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back