• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Todays expirience

Polki35

TMF Novice
Today my friend and i were going swimming so we walked to the beach and she was barefoot and i had pink and green socks and my bright colored osiris sneakers on cuz the rocks and sand hurt the soles of my sensitive feet so we sat down and she said lets go swimming and i said but it hurts my feet and she said too bad and sat on my legs and took my shoes off and them my socks and ran off and hid them and i just laid there sad that my socks and shoes were nowhere in sight so she came back and got me on a raft that floats and she made it so my feet hanged off the end and i was trapped and i cant swim so i made sure i didn't move she took me out to the deep part and we talked and then she asked how sensitive are your feet? I said very she asked what size they were i told her 6 and she touched them and i tried to move but remembered i couldn't swim so i laughed a lot and all she was doing was touching the heel of my foot
Lightly and then she started to run her fingernails up my soles to my toes and i yelled so loud and she said u cant do anything haha and i said yes i can and shoved my feet in her face and she bit my heel and it tickled so bad and she was smelling my feet. And it was crazy i didn't know she wanted too so i said i have smelly feet and she said yeah i can tell and ur shoes and socks smell bad too so i asked how she knew and she started to tell me how she has smelled my shoes and socks whenever she gets the chance and i tell her how i do the same and don't care if she does it in front of me so we both smiled and agreed we can and then some silence followed then she started digging her nails into my soles and i was out of breath and she licked in between my toes and bit my heel and tickled my feet for at least 25 min and we got to shore and she said il go get your shoes and socks and winked at me when she came back my pink was on her right hand and green sock on her left they were ankle socks and she had my left sneaker on her face and she walked over and gave me her flip flops and we walked 1 mile home and talked normally And she was sniffing my socks every once in a while too and i told her she can keep my socks and she said i can borrow her flip flops and she walked home and i haven't texted her since idk what to say to her

nice story, but I think it is meant for the 'true tickling stories' section.

Very nice story. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

PS: It should be in the true stories forum.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back