• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When she needed money: retrospect [behind the scenes of a video,mff/f + foot torture]

Rod

TMF Novice
This is a follow-up of a story I posted some 2,5 years ago. I intend to write the story further, introducing a lot of new stuff but for now I just wanted to remind you of it and reveal just a few new ideas.

I think this can be read without knowing the first part. You may be a little confused about the names but it may be fun to discover the details afterwards. In fact I'd be happy to know someone read this one and could not resist finding the prequel then but that's up to you. I will be extremely grateful for feedback on any of the stories: this one or the previous.

Should you want to read the first part before the rest, look there:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-scenes-of-a-video-MF-F-tickling-foot-torture

Paulina ran her soles along the smooth bed sheet. The coldness felt like heaven to her tormented soles, still pinkish from the torture they received and warm after the relaxing bath she had. She cherished the fact that the sheet did not tickle. On her way home, even the touch of her own shoes and thick socks was unbearably ticklish. She inspected her soles over and over again and was now absolutely sure that the torturous heat had left no lasting mark on them but still she was finding it hard to believe. Marks on her wrists which resulted from buckling against the straps were almost gone too. The only indicators of the ordeal she was through were tiny points in the center of her soles, 2 per each foot. She wrapped herself tightly in her cover and curled, trying not to think of what was in store for her the next day.

After the shot she was desperate to fall asleep but she couldn't now. Midday had just passed and the room was bright from the sun coming from outside the window that she had forgotten to cover. A mix of pride, excitement and anger made it hard for her to relax. Although reluctant to leave her cosy shelter she eventually decided to get up, cover the window and try to get the nap. Once she was coming back though, she couldn't resist picking up her laptop and the unlabeled disc right next to it. The precious laptop her parents bought her after her prom was devastated now. It had also suffered at the notorious party that started all this madness. Since then it couldn't work on battery at all so the girl plugged it in immediately. She layed down on her side and inserted the disk. Window with listing of four HD videos appeared. The shot was filmed with four cams at once!

They told her to look at the raw footage once she gets home and recall the feelings she had at each moment and note them down. Paul insisted she does it on the same day to have fresh memories and explained that the notes will help him get the most out of the video while editing it. He said that was what would decide if her video was going to be the ultimate masterpiece of tickling fetish or merely the best video for years... He mocked her that they would have to add a few more minutes of foot roasting footage on the next day if she fails to recall. Even though he was obviously kidding she decided not to take the chance.

She double clicked the video whose miniature showed soles of two totally helpless feet. Although no action was visible on screen for the first few minutes, she watched and listened closely, unable to take her eyes off from her feet, seen from the perspective she had never seen them from, with the distant sight of her panties in the background...She was hearing her own silent voice and the voice of Monica discussing the final details. Then she heard Ana mocking her and Paul asking about "bonuses" she had chosen. Hearing her own answer, she instinctively curled her toes and touched the marks on her left foot which had almost faded yet. Recalling her thoughts was easy. Especially when she heard her own angry voice saying "Sylvia" and saw the two helpless feet on screen shake. She gritted her teeth and clinched her fists.

The ordeal on screen started... She watched the torturous devices being fastened on her feet and later the hose clamps being tightened around her toes. She shook lightly with her eyes wide open as the delicate skin of her soles strained under the dull pins pressing against them. Seeing the delicate skin turn shiny from baby oil and roasting under the air of the hair dryer she was disappointed though. Even her clearly audible screams gave no hint of intensity of the feeling. How little those bastards who buy her would understand of what she had been through...

After one and a half an hour of gazing at her own feet, watching her tormentors and listening to herself screaming, Paulina switched videos. The overall view of her restrained body brought back a new set of memories but this time, her tiredness overwhelmed her. Even her own desperate screams could neither prevent her from falling asleep nor wake her up... She slept peacefully until a wild sound of doorbell reached her ears. Waken from her sleep, Paulina jumped out of the bed and ran towards the door, leaving her laptop displaying full screen the first frame of video which had terminated.

-Paulina, are you there?! - the voice outside was hysterical.

Before she opened the door, Paulina reached to the pocket of her jacket which was now hung next to the door and found her phone. It showed 47 missed calls, all of which came from Sylvia... The unfaithful friend fell into the flat along with the opening door and clung to Paulina, holding her tight. The girl felt Sylvia's tears on her cheek.

-Why didn't you pick up the phone?! What have they done to you? - she almost shouted with despair - oh my God, is that you?!

The laptop Paulina had left on her bed was facing the door and over the friend's shoulder Sylvia could see the helpless, spread-eagled body.

-Yes it's me. - Paulina replied indifferently - get in, you need to see some more.
-God, I feel terrible... you have no idea what I've been through! I almost told everything to my parents but then I got the idea to come here first.
-Yeah, sure I don't...so glad you know what I've been through - Paulina mocked her angrily - at least you had brains to come here. Sit at the desk, I have to watch the whole stuff before tomorrow, you'll look with me.

View of Paulina strapped down to the board clearly terrified Sylvia even more, making Paulina almost feel sorry for her. Not enough to make her let the unfaithful friend turn her head away from the ordeal she had convicted Paulina to. Watching gags being fitted into the friend's mouth, Sylvia was speechless herself. She only dared to open her mouth when she saw Monica bowing down and whispering into the helpless girl's ear.

-What the hell was she doing?!
-She was helping me...unlike you.

The raw footage progressed slowly, catching every detail and every word said at the shot. Paulina watched absent mindedly, occasionally looking at Sylvia's face that kept turning paler with each helpless, tormented sound reaching her ears. She smiled watching her and hearing the outraged comments that Sylvia made as she saw Monica gagging Paulina's mouth with her bare foot to prevent her from yelling and having to endure one more painful turn of the pins pressing against her soles.

-That's so gross!!! - Sylvia repeated - why would she do it to you?!
-And you are just hopeless... you can't imagine how grateful I was - she replied peacefully
-You're sick! If I were you, I'd rather have them turn that pin...it can't have hurt that much after all.

Paulina bursted out laughing and grabbed a pencil from her desk. She tried to sound playful but was in fact seething with anger.
-Give me your foot, I'll show you.

To her surprise, Sylvia slowly peeled her right sock off and placed the pretty foot, that she had refused to submit for Monica's inspection two days earlier, on the girl's lap. Blunt tip of the pencil quickly made its way to the soft spot in the middle of Sylvia's sole. Paulina gently pushed the other end with both thumbs and gradually raised pressure.

Initial, bullish expression on Sylvia's face clearly showed superiority and really pissed Paulina off. Just a few seconds later she was delighted though. Among its owner's angry shrieks, Sylvia's right foot shook violently in Paulina's hand and broke free. Sylvia curled her legs and massaged the tortured spot. Paulina recalled the close-up of her own feet that she had watched before Sylvia came and ascertained that Sylvia's sole wasn't strained even half as much as hers.

-Will you shut up now, or do you need a foot in your mouth? - she mocked angrily.

Sylvia bowed her head and kept watching her friend's agony. Desperate shrieks coming from the speaker as hot air flowed to Paulina's helpless soles left no room for questions. Sylvia didn't even dare to speak when she saw tormented Paulina seek relief by grabbing on Monica's hands and by sticking her cheek to the cool skin of Monica's bare foot.

Although no words were spoken, Paulina clearly felt that among all the outrage her friend was impressed. All in all she proved she could cope with her desperate situation with pride and dignity. Meanwhile, on the screen, her body was buckling against the bonds as the long, merciless interval of tickling began. Paulina realized she had remembered every single moment of the torture so far, but since the moment the real tickling started, everything melted into one.

She watched carefully, discovering her own reactions and the wickedness of her ticklers who obviously were enjoying themselves immensely. She recalled a point when she could have sworn there was one more pair of hands tickling her. She realized that the hands were actually the petite feet of Ana who had followed Monica's example and took off her shoes, deciding to let her toes join the fun. In retrospect Paulina thought she should have suspected that. What Paulina saw a few minutes later was totally unimaginable, though.

-... I guess that means she wants a gag - a voice from the video reached the ears of astonished Paulina and the totally disgusted Sylvia. On screen, a tiny foot covered Paulina's mouth the way that Monica's foot had before. However, this time one could clearly see Paulina's pink tongue starting to penetrate between its toes. A second later the tickle torture apparently eased and all the toes were inside the bound girl's mouth and she clearly was sucking on them!

The scene lasted for some 30 seconds until it was interrupted by a short and extremely vigorous tickling attack followed by a break after which a gag was applied to Paulina's mouth.

-Shit... I was sucking toes of this little bitch! - Paulina exclaimed. Sylvia's disgusted look was the only answer.

As the camera showed Monica and Ana unfastening straps on Paulina's body and Paul releasing her toes from the dreaded steel clamps, Sylvia spoke:
-I can't believe what I've seen. I had though I would join you tomorrow but my family would never forgive me if I did the same... but I will keep you company if that's any comfort for you.
-No, definitely not. I'm going alone.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back