• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

wasn't ticklish...but then....(m/f)

awesomefastguy

TMF Poster
3 years ago my buddy married his college sweetheart. He asked me to be a groomsman, and as I've been blessed to be one several times, this wedding was the only one where I actually got one of the bridesmaids. I hadn't met her until the rehearsal but knew it was instant connection. I was never one to think that a lot of girls were into me, but this one was obvious. Christie: 5-7, redhead, very athletic. Former college softball player and was actually right out of college and very much in shape. We were making out at the reception and had some more fun later. Anyways, we knew the distance between us was too much for a relationship, but still texted a lot after that and had fun. A few months later it was time for a roadtrip and a housewarming party at the newlyweds'. I knew Christie would be there. We started flirting heavily the week leading up to it. As we found our separate room later, she instigated some wrestling. I have to admit I had to work a little harder with her than with most girls to keep the upper hand. I finally got her face down and was sitting on her rear. I went for the side tickling with both hands.....but to no avail. She instantly knew what I was doing and laughed sarcastically and said "ha! not ticklish!" I looked down her nice legs and saw vulnerable bare feet. I started reaching down but before I even got there she said "nope not ticklish on my feet either!" I still continued on to make sure. I spider tickled right in her arch for about 5 seconds with nothing. She repeated "not ticklish" but then "you can keep doing that if you want". By this point though she was trying to reverse my hold so I had to get her back. I then tried right up her underarms....still....nothing!!! "I'm serious...I"m NOT TICKLISH!" dangit!! anyways we had some other fun that night but still disappointed by the epic fail. After that weekend we kept texting. It would always lead into who could beat up who and I had to remind her that I won easily that last time we wrestled. However, she made a point to rub it in that I tried tickling her and that she wasnt ticklish. She was having waaaay too much fun with this. A few months later, again, time to road trip for another weekend bash with the crew. I was pissed at first because she told me she couldnt make it. However, she showed up late Saturday night after her work shift. I was thoroughly drunk and ready to hit on her instantly. I heard her telling my buddy's wife about getting a pedicure earlier that day. I was already dying to get her back in the bedroom, and her talking about her pedi but knowing that pedi didn't tickle her added to the frustration. Anyways...We made it back to the same ole' room later on...and once again she starts wrestling me. By this point I'm so tired I just want to go to sleep and mildly unenthused about the wrestling because of the failed tickle attempts. Nonetheless, I powered through and got her in the same position again...her face down, me sitting this time more on her lower back. She taunted me this time..."yeah but what can you do now? NOTHING!" I don't remember what I said, but something mocking her and decided to spank her ass one good time. I mean it made a good clap! She let a brief squeal "hey that kinda hurt!!!"...I was like "aww sorry bout that! in a fake-sensitive voice...I reached down and patted her right cheek a couple times as she said "that's gonna leave your handprint!" I patted her cheek one more time reeeeal soft, then dragged my hand down, started to lift my hand slowly where my fingertips were the last part of my hand to leave her body...at this point my fingertips are right at the cutoff of her short shorts...Right as I said "nuh uh"....she let out a quick HEEEEE! I was like "what was that?!?!" she said "NOTHING"...i could feel her rock hard ass muscle and the nice definition between it and the back side of her thigh...I knew I had something here. I slowly dragged one finger across that line of definition. She busted out hahahahahha!!! I said what's wrong??!!! does that tickle??....."NO".....hahahahahahhahahahahha. I gave her a good 10 seconds of ass/backside of thigh tickling until her laugh was getting pretty loud and frantic. she finally mustered out a desperate "STOP IT! STOP IT!" so I let up. She wasn't mad about the tickling but was "frustrated" that I figured out her spot. I've given her so much crap about it since then! She has a boyfriend now though, so the last couple times I've seen her I haven't been able to revisit that sweet spot.

Nice story thanks for sharing. You found her ticklish spot. Lots of women have ticklish butts.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back