• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some high school memories

one_anduh_half

I can't sleep, and after a huge tickling happened today (and watching RENT), I thought I might tell some tales.

To set up some background: My jr/sr years of high school I was in a performing arts program and double majored with dance and acting which meant I went to a new school. I've always had friends from all the cliques, which left a lot of room for some torturous experiences. You should also know, I get a lot of slack for my voice/laugh - I sound like a little girl - so people think it's 'so cute' to pick on me... cool. :p Back to the memories.

1] I'm pretty sure almost every day there was some sort of tickling involved, mainly with me as the target. It's such a bad habit of mine to just poke at someone (and usually get responses), but that also meant that they would get revenge - and usually with others to help. Lunchtime was no exception. In fact, it was probably the worst time for me. I usually started sitting with a lot of band geeks (sorry to all of you! much love!) and then when I had to escape the hands of people would run to the table behind us which included two of my best friends (one in pa with me, the other in drama/art club). I did eventually learn to just stay sitting with my other two friends, but not after MONTHS of torture! Me and the geeks played euchre a lot at lunch. (Side note - I'm actually pretty good, just throwing that out there). However, almost always the table would change its seating so that two of my gay friends (we'll call them A and H) were on either side of me - one waiting until I gave up playing to take my place - and would tickle me with no mercy. It didn't matter if it was my turn or not, i would have pokes at my sides and grabs at my knees almost constantly. Finally I would try and get up which is when our other friends would decide if I've had enough that day or not. (If not, they would come hold me down while they both went on full-attack). Needless to say, I was almost constantly blushing from always drawing attention to us (which I hate, despite my theatre background :p).

2] Because a lot of the pa kids were also band geeks, I would hang out with those lunch people a lot. Which I absolutely loved, they were totally some of my best friends, it just also meant I had to constantly watch my back for tickling hands! So at a party one time, H kept following me around totally embarrassing me on purpose making me squeal and run everywhere. A couple of our other friends were in the living room hanging with a small group of people. I was running away from H and ran to hide behind one of my best friends (we'll call him M). He asked what was going on and saw H turn the corner totally cracking up. He then sat on the footrest and brought me down with him saying 'he'll save me' ..why do I always believe them?! I sat with him thinking he was cradling me to help protect me from H, but then realized that wasn't the case as another friend (we'll call him S) sat on my legs making me stuck kind of half-laying in M's lap. S asked what we were up to, which gave H the perfect reason to come tickling my knees. I started laughing and and trying to move my legs, but S wouldn't move and M still held my arms. Of course that's when S decided to start tickling my tummy/hips and M got my ribs. I seriously thought I was going to pee my pants I was laughing so hard! The other people in the room just sat there watching and laughing saying things like 'why do you guys always torture her?!' and 'that's so mean'. They finally let me up and I was the color of a strawberry. There were some more pokes here and there from them and other people, but nothing as bad as that!

Hmm.. I'll do one more.

3] Being in theatre, there were a lot of times you had to just roll with the punches. And being a dancer meant it usually involved bare arms and legs covered with tights. There were two other double majors with me - A (from lunch, gay) and S (straight, gorgeous dancer). Of course everyone in pa had to have experience in every aspect, so a lot of the time I would be dancing with non-dance majors including M. He and I were always paired up because we were both pretty tall (him 6"1' and me 5"8'). The three of us would goof around all the time in class. It was more like they were constantly picking on me, and me trying to hold in my giggles and spasms. See, everyone was kind of in this 'chin' war - basically you would touch the skin under someone's chin and win that round? I know it's super weird. And I hated it! - so already my hands were used to guarding my chin (leaving my sides open). So I would get double-teamed a lot with one person tickling my sides to put my hands down, the other person 'chinning' me. Sometimes dance would get out before tech would, so A, S and I would beat the acting majors to the theatre. On a particular day, M happened to be with us (still don't remember how or why, other than me and him were almost always with each other! :p). I was sitting on S's lap and did the spider thing to A's knee who was sitting to his right. He didn't move much (he was more tickllish on his sides/under arms), so I did it to S and he totally freaked out. We were always cool, but didn't really hang out (he still took academics at his home school, so I only saw him for pa in the afternoons), so I didn't really know how ticklish he was, if at all. Much to my surprise and happiness, he was super ticklish. So naturally I started trying other places - I grabbed up his thighs (which he wouldn't let me go too far :p), poked at his tummy and even got a neck tickle in. That's when M came over and said "You don't have to take that from her!" and grabbed my thigh. I squealed and jumped and said "I'm not ticklish" - to which the three of them called my bluff. By the time the rest of the actors got inside, I was being tickled - sides, thighs, feet - by those three and laughing super loud. Being me, there were a lot of other people who wanted revenge on me, so soon there was a gang tickle happening, all the while still (kind of) sitting on S's lap. I just remember losing a lot of 'chin' battles during that time haha. Thankfully our acting teacher came in and made everyone sit down. A couple of the other guys poked at my sides while we were heading up to stage, but thankfully another gang attack didn't happen that day due to the girls protecting me. :p

Hope you enjoyed! I'm finally sleepy. (took long enough to write!)
Sorry for being so long, just thought they were too fun(ny) not to share. ;)

Sweet dreams other insomniacs!

There were some feet tickling! especially in the theatre. But i was able to manage keeping my shoes on, so it wasn't anything too bad. :p
And my underarms actually aren't too ticklish - especially compared to the other parts of me that are, so that's not usually a place people go for!

Those were some nice stories. Gotta love thinking back on the good old days. I have to ask though, where are you most ticklish?

That was quite the story to follow. All kinds of letters being thrown around and all. Sounded like good times though. Thanks for sharing.

There were some feet tickling! especially in the theatre. But i was able to manage keeping my shoes on, so it wasn't anything too bad. :p
And my underarms actually aren't too ticklish - especially compared to the other parts of me that are, so that's not usually a place people go for!

So the "why do you guys always torture her?!" was an appropriate question? I though you loved to be tickled... So you would manage to be tickled on feet!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back