• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The first time I got her good...

zoltan82

I'd been with my girlfriend, who I shall call Maria for story purposes, for about a year at this point. She was around 36, I was 30. Maria is a beautiful, very light skinned hispanic woman with the most perfect size 7 feet I've ever seen. She always wears red polish, which goes perfect with her color. Anyway, we had just finished watching "The Notebook", and were laying on the floor together but in opposite directions. She had laid her leg right on my chest, her thin socked foot maybe 8 inches from my face. I looked at the bottom of her foot, taunting me with slight toe twitches. Maria really doesn't like being tickled, in fact she hates it. But I couldn't control the urge. I gently wrapped my legs around her one, slowly held back her toes with my left hand, and just watched. She still didn't know I was planning my attack. As we talked about the love the two characters from the movie hd, I reached up and ever so gently, just started randomly poking at the sole of her trapped little foot. Her toes went to scrunch up, but they had nowhere to go. She starts to say "Honey, I'm getting a cramp in my.....then nothing. She starts shaking, trying to hold in the giggles for she doesn't want to give me the idea that turns into torture. "Oh, bullshit" I say, then turn my poking attack up a notch. I gently start to scratch the bottom of her foot, which makes her absolutely erupt with laughter. So beautiful, high pitched yet maniacal for she is insanely ticklish on her feet. She yells for help, begging one of her children to rush info the room and save her. I've got a python grip on her leg, and continue driving her crazy. She rolls onto her stomach, at which point I release my leg lock to sit up and straddle her back. I dig my fingers into her sides, and she just draws her arms in for protection, her face in her hands dying of laughter. I snake into her underarms, and the volume of her hysterics increases slightly. I'm truly lost in the moment, as I've never tickled her quite like this before. She starts to kick her legs up and down, hitting me in the back. I reach back and grab her ankle then resume my foot tickles, which make her go silent. I tickle her for maybe another 30 seconds, when finally she gets enough airandyells out "I have to pee!" Not wanting to make this awkward, I stop and release her, and she runs to the bathroom. I'm still with her to this day, 4 years later.

Awesome tale. Glad you're still together. Does that mean there are more tickle stories to come?

Oh man, I've tickled her to hell and back in the course of our relationship. I've never disclosed my fetish to her, or anyone for that matter, but she obviously knows I enjoy tickling her senseless any time I get the chance. Once I even got her handcuffed, but that's its own story.

Oh man, I've tickled her to hell and back in the course of our relationship. I've never disclosed my fetish to her, or anyone for that matter, but she obviously knows I enjoy tickling her senseless any time I get the chance. Once I even got her handcuffed, but that's its own story.

I never disclosed mine until my current relationship . . . been married several years to this lady, and can't decide whether it was the right thing to do or not. I think the disclosure rendered me rather one-dimensional in her eyes. Sadly, her perception is correct. You may be wiser to just keep doing what you're doing.

One dimensional eh? Well, if you find that to be true, how could you change that?

Yeah you never know which girl is going to be freaked out by your admission or totally cool with it. It's a crap shoot for sure. For the record I've never told a girlfriend about my fetish either but have tickled the hell out of all of em!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back