• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Handcuffs....

zoltan82

It was a school day, which meant Maria and myself (read my previous post for a description of my girlfriend) were enjoying time alone, just lounging in our bed. I couldn't find our TV remote anywhere, and since it was compatible with her daughters television I went to her room to continue the search. A quick scan of the top of her dresser, and there it was. As I turned to leave, I did a double take...handcuffs? I picked them up...not police issue, but those cheap ones kids play with that have a release lever on each cuff. They will serve my purpose, I think to myself. I walk into the room with a smirk. "Whats wrong?" Maria ask. I pull the cuffs out from behind my back, swinging them on one finger. She smiles at me, as I sit on the bed. "Ohhhh....what are you gonna do with those?" I'm sure she is probably thinking freaky thoughts, which was fine. All I needed was to get them on. I cuff her first wrist, then roll her on her stomach, and pull her other arm behind her back. Click...I roll her back over, and she is smiling up at me...I lift my hands, and begin to tickle the air. "No! No don't do that! Undo these things haha!" she says desperately. I haven't even laid a finger, and she is already losing her shit. I begin at the ribs, and going to town, and she is laughing like a maniac. "OWW OWW!" Of course when she says OWW I stop to see whats wrong. "My arm hurts behind my back." Damn it...well ok then. I flip her over on her stomach, and sit on the back of her calfs. I look down, and those beautiful, size 7 feet are facing upright, absolutely bare. She is lost in giggles, and I am just sitting there. "Why are you laughing?" "Heheheha because....your going to tickle me..." "Yes I am" And I lower five wiggling fingers to each sole.The laughter that spills forth is intoxicating, yet deafening at the same time. "HAHAHHAAHAAAA OH PLEAHAHAHAJAA! PSSSK BWahAHA!" She can't get out a single word, and I'm just scratching those feet like no tomorrow. Every single inch...under her toes, the heels, the balls, the arches, just immune to her suffering. It seems like a minute has passed, when I hear my cell ring. Her daughter is out of school and ready to be picked up. I had been tickling her at least a solid 10 minutes. Maria says between breathes "Jesus babe, I'm like drooling on this pillow...please go get Julia from school.' Still giggly of course. I undo the cuffs, and kiss her. "That was fun huh?" I ask? "Hell no, let me do your feet...." she says. "I gotta go get Julia...bye!" I grab my keys and take off.

Nice, easy to get lost when having your way with a nice pair of feet.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back