• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carpool mm/f f/m

marzbarz

TMF Expert
I'm back! :D Yay! It's been a long time, and I miss posting on here and I definitely have missed my tickling rampage.

This one happened yesterday, my friends and I were carpooling. It was a compact car that seats 5 people. My friend was driving, another friend in the passenger seat, my guy friend sat on my left, my ex on my right, and I in the middle squished between them, all wearing seat belts. Great position for getting tickled! My ex started it, I believe. I had been the one to drive all day, so I was insisted to take a nap. Trying to get comfortable I had my arm around my ex's neck, and my head resting on my seat belt. My ex gently stroked my armpit very lightly and I was very comfortable. I smiled and twitched every other touch.

I shifted a few times, and I rested quite a bit before the group started chatting up again, and I was wide awake. We watched some funny videos in the car, and chatted about random stuff. Every time my ex would make a perverted remark, I would tickle his side. And that's when he would pounce back. He shot his hands into my armpits and wiggled his fingers, but it wasn't quite the right spot. I giggled in anticipation, those wheezy, forceful, silent laughs. It went back and forth for a while until he actually hit the spot on my armpit. I giggled more rapidly and rocked back and forth in my seat. My friend on my left started laughing at us, put his hand on my thigh, started gently squeezing, and said, "Stop tickling her, that's so mean." My ex did the same thing on my right side, and both of them started squeezing my thighs. I started shifting even more in my seat and laughed louder. I leaned over to my left and worked my elbow into my friend's right thigh and he shrieked before he let go of me.

My back was soon toward my friend, as I was blocking off my ex's attacks. I put one hand behind me, and squeezed his side and he giggled in a panicky sort of way. Then, I leaned over toward my ex, and he leaned toward me. I worked my hand closer and poked my thumb into his side. The fun thing about my ex is, when you try to attack him, he's strong and forceful when blocking you from tickling him. But once you actually hit his sweet spots, he weakens. He has a beautiful laugh once you get there, too. :] At just the beginning he was frozen, but the giggles started escaping, and I could feel his side convulse from the pokes. His giggles start out soft, but at a higher pitch, where they used to be at his natural voice and almost like his sarcastic laugh. I continued squeezing and he remained frozen. I started to squeeze his side, and his voice grows almost shrill. "Ah! hahahah staaahhp! Staaahhp!" He accidentally headbutted my forehead and I pull back. He looks at me sweetly, "Oh! I'm sorry.." and hugs me tenderly.

He manages to pull my hand away, and hold my wrists back. My friend on my left helps out, holds my wrists, and holds me back. "I got her! Tickle her!" My ex went straight for the armpits and I went ballistic. My laughter though, was still giggly. I looked up at my ex, and he was telling my friend, "This is all I get out of her to make her stop. It's not the same." He knows I'm not as ticklish as he is. When I fought back, I went for the guy on my left first. He backed down immediately. Then I wrestled with my ex again going for his side. He held my wrists but I was determined. I twisted his arms, and escaped grips, and he said to my friend, "She's strong when she's determined.. Help me! Hold her back!"

My friend said, "Naah I'm good. She looks dangerous." After all the wrestling, I finally got an opening. Each time I was close, he was already giggling. I reached for his side, and I barely touched it with all five fingers when he shrieked and rolled over onto me. It went immediately into his shrill, uncontrollable laughter. He got himself stuck in this position for quite a while. I lightly spider tickled his side, squeezed and poked, and back and forth. He was absolutely nuts, and his eyes tight shut and mouth wide open. I was in heaven.

Eventually, he thrust back and grabbed a hold of my wrists again. Once I was relaxed, he shot both his hands into my underarms. I jumped and started laughing harder than I ever tried to hold back. He was exhausted, but he was determined now. He looked over at my friend and said "Revenge is sweet." I leaned over toward my ex to try to shrug away his hands, but the tighter I held, the lighter the sensation became, if that makes sense. I leaned over my friend's lap, and the tickling subsided, but his hands remained. He rapidly started tickling again and I thrashed once more, and laughed uncontrollably. He played this game a few more times. His hands left my body, and I relaxed, and then he would shoot them back inside and I would go crazy again.

It continued all the way home, our back and forth tickling. And it was something I missed so much. Thanks for reading!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back