• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Safety Is Important (FF/M, explicit)

bballa4life60

TMF Regular
WARNING: Contains FF/M tickling, bondage, and explicit content. Enjoy! Comments and critiques welcome.

Pete was thrilled when the internship acceptance letter arrived in the mail. A junior in college, he was ready to put his new knowledge to use. He was studying to be an electrical technician, and was ready to begin his internship walking and inspecting electrical utility lines during their construction. What excited him even more about the job was the HR representative that had interviewed him at the college career fair.

Her name was Amanda, a gorgeous woman in her late 20s. He could remember his nervousness when he approached her for the first time while she was standing at the Pearson Electric booth in the school gym. Petite in stature, her brown hair accented her light skin, blue eyes, and pink lips. Although their initial conversation was strictly business, Pete could sense a slight flirtatious look about her, which conflicted with the professional tone she was speaking with. The follow-up phone interview had gone very well, and yet Pete was still anxious up until he received the offer in the mail. It was pure excitement when he read the offer. A great internship wage, extra on overtime, and he got to start the next Monday at 8:00AM. He would be reporting to Amanda.

With his anxiousness continuing, Pete sat in his car in the parking lot in front of the building on his first day and let a few minutes pass. It was a simple single-story building with visitors and office employees parking in the front of the building and company trucks and equipment around back. Once the clock read 7:57, Pete began his walk into the building. Amanda was the first person Pete saw when he walked into the reception area of the office. Her face lit up as he approached her and smiled as they shook hands.

“Nice to see you again, Pete” she said. She was dressed in a thin black top with a white tank underneath and black dress pants. It clung tightly to the curves of her body, exposing a little part of her extensive cleavage and the wonderful roundness of her ass. Pete nearly broke his neck trying not to give her elevator eyes.

“You as well, Amanda. I’m excited to get started! What are we up to today?” he asked. The offer letter he received in the mail stated that the dress code for his position was casual, since he would be spending most of his day on construction sites. So Pete figured a nice blue button-up shirt, jeans, and sneakers would be a good first impression and he could feel it out from there.
Amanda wasn’t shy in looking Pete up and down, and made a face when she arrived at his sneakers. “Well, you certainly won’t be going out in the field at all today” she said, a small amount of teasing in her voice. “Steel-toed boots are a requirement on all jobsites. It’s company policy, and we take it very seriously. But since it’s your first day, I’ll let it slide.”

“You? You will let it slide?” Pete asked, trying to hide his confusion.

Amanda smiled. “Yes. As the head of Human Resources, I deal with any problems or trouble employees get in. That includes failure to comply with our company’s PPE policies.”

“PPE?” Pete asked again. His face flushed a little – he had never worked directly beneath a woman before, let alone one as stunning as Amanda.

Amanda merely smiled again. “Yes, it stands for Personal Protective Equipment. This includes hard hats, safety glasses, gloves, and of course steel-toed boots.” Amanda took a step towards him and leaned in. “You don’t want to forget any of these.”

The two spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon filling out employment and insurance documents. Amanda reviewed the safety and employment policies, again stressing the importance of safety gear in the field. She issued him a black tote bag which contained a hard hat, high-visibility safety vest, safety glasses, gloves, and ear plugs. He ended up going home early since he didn’t have the proper boots, but was told he would be going out into the field immediately the next day.
“Be here tomorrow at 7am sharp. Sam will be training you – Truck #79.”

SECOND DAY

Pete woke up with a slight hangover. Instead of unpacking at his new apartment and shopping for boots, he decided to go out with a couple of guys and celebrate his first day. Shit, he thought as he walked into the office, I forgot about the boots. He figured since he was in at 7am he wouldn’t have to worry running into Amanda. He also hoped the guy training him on his first day would cut him a break.

Pete waited by one of the field trucks for his trainer. As he leaned against the tailgate, he saw a cute blonde girl walking on the sidewalk along the building. Man, the HR girls here are really hot, he thought. Then, she started walking towards him. She had a black bag in her hand that read PEARSON ELECTRIC PPE, the same as the one he was issued. She smiled as she got closer. “Hi, I’m Sam.”

Pete felt like he had won the lottery. Two days in and he had already met two gorgeous women. Sam was a little taller than Amanda, about 5’8”, with natural blonde hair and blue eyes. She was slender, but with more curves. Pete could hardly keep himself from imagining her white t-shirt getting wet, and hoped for a nice afternoon rain. Her tight blue jeans showed her soft thighs and round ass. He was just about to try to hide his excitement when she saw her make a face towards him.

“Wait…where are your boots? Where’s your PPE gear?” she asked with a slight tone to her voice.

“Oh, um, well I forgot my PPE bag at home. And I haven’t had a chance to go buy boots yet.”

A slight smile showed on the corner of Sam’s mouth, but she continued with her concern. “Well, we can’t have you walking around without your PPE. Didn’t Amanda stress this to you yesterday?”

Pete felt slightly embarrassed, and without thinking he replied, “Well, kind of. I didn’t realize it was mandatory – thought maybe I could go one more day without it.”

Sam raised an eyebrow. She looked annoyed, and yet she looked excited at the same time. “Sounds like we need to go talk to Amanda.” As she said that, another employee walked by them on his way to his truck. “Hey Steve, stop by my jobs today could ya?” He simply nodded. “Thanks. Alright Pete, let’s go…” she said, pointing to the backdoor of the building.

The two of them walked in silence as Sam led Pete into the backdoor of the building. Ahead of them was an open area full of cubicles, with the reception area at the far edge of the vast open space. Pete looked right and saw the break room area with vending machines and bathrooms. Before he could continue walking forward into the cubicle area, Sam gently tugged on his left shirt sleeve and led him down the only hallway in the building that was directly to their left. It was a simple straight hallway, running along the back of the building, and lined with offices on either side. The offices were labeled with titles such as “Vice President of” and even “CEO”. The doors for all of the offices were solid wood with a window on the top half. As Pete directed his attention straight forward, he saw Amanda’s office.

Unlike the others which were along either the left or right side of the hallway, Amanda’s office was at the very end. The door to her office was facing Pete directly. It was the only one without a window, just a simple name and title centered on the top half. A couple other HR women watched curiously as the two walked to the door of the office. Apparently not many people visited Amanda in her office, unless they were in trouble.

Sam opened the door for Pete and the two walked in. The room consisted of a main desk directly centered and across the room from the door and facing it. There was a smaller desk on the wall to the left. The remaining wall space was taken up with book shelves and file cabinets. There were two chairs in front of the main desk, which Amanda was sitting behind. One chair was centered directly across from Amanda, while the other was slightly off to the side. Amanda was in a similar outfit as she had been the day before – a tightly-fitting black top with a white tank top underneath. Except instead of black pants today, she was wearing a black skirt. As Pete and Sam entered, she looked up. “Hey guys, what’s…..” her voice trailed off as she looked down at Pete’s shoes.

“Well, looks like we have a problem, don’t we?” Amanda asked.

Pete blushed. “I’m sorry, I just didn’t have time to buy boots yesterday.”

“Poor excuse. And that doesn’t explain why you don’t have the rest of the items we discussed.” Amanda replied.

Just as Pete was about to speak, Sam put her hand on the small of his back and began guiding him towards the center chair in front of Amanda’s desk. He sat down in it, looking up at Sam who stood behind him, and then back at Amanda.

“Let’s start with Safety Glasses first, shall we?” Amanda said, slowly standing up from her desk and nodding to Sam. Sam walked back towards the door, making sure it was locked and then opened the top drawer of a file cabinet with a key. Pete tried to look back to see what Sam was doing, but Amanda grabbed his attention back as she walked around and stood in front of her desk, leaning back with her ass pressing against the edge of the desk. She crossed her legs casually, her skirt sliding up a bit.

“Do you understand why safety glasses are important, Pete?” Amanda asked. Pete could barely hear Sam walking back towards him, but didn’t dare turn around.

“Y…yes…they protect my eyes from flying debris” Pete replied.

“That’s correct,” Amanda said, “..because without the glasses, you could get blinded.” Just as Amanda finished her sentence, Sam wrapped a black cloth around Pete’s eyes, tying it securely behind his head.

Pete jumped slightly, but tried to maintain his cool. “Um…ok…I can see your point.”

“Actually, you can’t see Pete. Can you?” Sam said with a slight taunt in her instructing voice.

Amanda continued. “Now, let’s move on to your leather gloves. Those protect your hands from being pinched, scraped, or even cut off. Can you imagine not having the use of your hands?” she asked. Just as Pete was about to speak, he felt Sam swiftly take his hands behind his back and over the back of the chair. Two clicking sounds were heard as the sensation of cool steel wrapped around his of his wrists.

Now Pete was getting flustered and even slightly annoyed as he tested the handcuffs. When he tried to extend his hands backwards they were stopped after only an inch due to the length of the chain linking the bracelets together. Sam grinned as she watched, since she had looped the cuffs through one of the posts in the back of the chair.

“Ok what the hell is going on?” he asked, but his lips were quickly met with the delicate touch of Amanda’s finger.

“Shh….” Amanda replied, “..we’re not done yet. Now…about those boots….” she said, her voice stern but a smile across her face as she looked up at Sam.

Unable to see, Pete could hear chairs sliding around on the floor and some additional movement behind him. He was surprised that he wasn’t trying to jump out of the chair and escape, even though his instincts were telling him to. His thought was interrupted as he felt each of his feet being gently grabbed and lifted up so that his legs were extended horizontally. He was startled when he felt two hands on each of his feet, meaning that each girl had a hold of each of his feet.

Amanda and Sam had moved the other two chairs in the room so that they were in front of Pete’s chair. But the girls weren’t facing Pete directly. Instead, they were actually facing each other so that Pete was to Sam’s left and Amanda’s right. Pete’s right foot was in Sam’s lap and Pete’s left foot in Amanda’s lap. Sam pulled two lengths of rope out of her pocket and handed one to Amanda. Amanda tied one end of her rope around Pete’s ankle and the other end the top of the leg of the chair she was sitting in, effectively holding Pete’s left foot in her lap. Sam smiled as she did the same thing with his right foot.. Pete continued to sit motionless in the chair, too nervous to move or protest. It certainly was the weirdest situation he had ever been in.
Amanda finally spoke. “So, Pete, do you value your feet?”

Pete nodded, gulping slightly as he said “Yes, p…please don’t hurt them.”

The girls smiled and Amanda responded. “We won’t hurt you. But we do need to teach you a lesson. If you had your boots on, we wouldn’t be able to do this so easily…” she said, as the girls slipped off each of his sneakers without having to untie them. Pete stretched his ankles slightly, his feet moving some nervously. Amanda looked at Sam, nodding and smiling. The two girls took a finger and dragged it down each of Pete’s feet, from the base of his toes down to his heel.

Pete immediately jumped, his body rocking in the chair slightly. “H..Hey…wh..what are you doing?” he said, gulping again.
The girls grinned at each other, happy with his reaction. This time, Sam spoke. “We’re going to punish you for not wearing proper foot protection. You see, if you don’t protect your feet, something unfavorable could happen….”
As her voice trailed off, the two girls began stroking their nails up and down each of Pete’s soles. Their fingers danced slowly on his socked foot, with their arm closest to Pete wrapped around his leg to help the ropes keep his feet still. It only took a few seconds before Pete began laughing.

“Hehehahaha….hey…..st…stopephehahahah that….are….are you tickling me??” he asked, foolish and astounded.
Amanda gave him a sarcastic look, even though Pete couldn’t see it, and replied. “You tell us….does it tickle?” Sam grinned at Amanda, then over at Pete’s blindfolded head. The two of them began to increase the speed of their fingers, tickling and prodding along his soles, heels and the base of his toes. Pete laughed harder and louder, shaking his head frantically. It was a situation he had never imagined. Sure, he knew he was deathly ticklish, but it never occurred to him that being tied up AND ticklish would be quite a predicament. The more he tugged his legs, the tighter Amanda and Sam held his lower legs as each of their free hands tickled his socked feet. Just when Pete thought the tickling would never stop, it did. Abruptly, and without warning. No words were spoken, but suddenly Pete felt the ropes on his ankles sliding.

Whew, he thought, they’re untying me. But he was wrong. The ropes were slid slightly up each of his legs, until the rope slid past the top of his socks and clung to his skin. He then felt a hand on each foot tug the end of his socks. Teasingly slowly, each sock was pulled off the ends of his feet. Pete immediately realized what was happening.

“N…no…y…you can’t tickle my bare feet…..please….please don’t….I’ll…I’ll go buy the boots now…please…” he pleaded, struggling in his chair now.

“It’s too late, Pete….” Sam chimed in, biting her lower lip as the socks were completely removed.

“Besides….if your feet were that ticklish with your socks on, we just HAVE to find out how ticklish they are with them removed” Amanda teased. Without any warning, the two immediately began frantically tickling all over the soles of his feet.

“NOOOohehHEHAHAHAhahahah!!” If Pete’s hands weren’t cuffed behind him to the chair, he would have doubled-over in laughter. He tried to twist, buck, and roll out of the chair, but it was no use. The three wooden chairs were armless, heavy, and sturdy. Occasionally Pete’s struggling would get the front of his chair to leave the ground an inch or so, but nothing more and not for very long. It was the most intense an excruciating sensation Pete had ever felt. On the other side, Amanda and Sam were enjoying their experimenting with him.

“So Pete, does it tickle more when I drag my nails up and down your soles like this?” Amanda asked, grinning at Sam, who joined in by asking “Or is it worse with me dancing my fingers all over the base of your toes and down to your heel?” The girls giggled with delight as they continued to alternate back and forth. But before too long, it was impossible to tell which was worse, as Pete had descended into silent laughter. Face red, eyes barely open, sweat on his forehead.

“Hmm…do you think our new employee here has learned his lesson?” Amanda asked to Sam. Pete instinctively nodded quickly. Sam shrugged playfully. “I suppose, he wouldn’t be much fun if he passed out.” With that, the two stopped tickling him to let him try to recover. As the girls looked over Pete’s tied-up body, they made an interesting discovery.

“Well well….despite your protests, it looks like you were actually enjoying that Pete” Sam teased. Her tone didn’t reveal it, but both women were actually quite surprised to see the bulge in Pete’s jeans. Pete couldn’t believe it either. The tickling had been nearly unbearable – a form of torture he had never contemplated. The erection was a completely involuntary visceral reaction. He hadn’t felt it during the tickling, but he could feel it now. Almost impossibly, Pete’s face turned redder.

“I…I don’t know…wh…um…uh…” Pete stammered, squirming a little and still catching his breath.

“You don’t know?” Sam mused, sliding her body out from under Pete’s tied-down right leg, his tied foot now resting on the seat of the chair. She walked around and stood behind him. Amanda slipped out from under his left leg, and then stepped over it so she was standing between his slightly-spread feet that were tied to the two heavy wooden chairs the girls had just been sitting in. “Here, let me show you” Sam continued, removing his blindfold. Pete immediately saw Amanda standing direction in front of him, and then looked down at the large bulge in his jeans. Before he could talk, he felt Sam’s hands slide down his shoulder and playfully give each nipple a soft flick.

“We didn’t know you enjoyed being tickled…” Amanda said, rather bluntly, her hands resting on her wide hips that were tilted to the left. A wry smile came across her face as she knelt down on the ground.

“I…I don’t enjoy it….at all…it’s…it’s torture!!” Pete tried to exclaim, but his voice lowered as he saw Amanda kneeling. “Wh…what are you doing?” As he asked, Sam’s hands slid all the way down to his belt buckle, her arms wrapped around his torso. She slowly unfastened his belt as Amanda rested her hands on each of Pete’s inner thighs and slid them up as Amanda kneeled closer to his groin. By the time Sam had removed his belt, Amanda’s hands had already reached his fly and began unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans.

“Lift your ass” Sam whispered in his ears, her hands pulling his shirt up a little just past his belly button. As Pete lifted his lower torso, Amanda’s hands grabbed his jeans and boxers and yanked them down his legs to about mid-thigh. Immediately his cock flopped straight up into the air. The girls each grinned at him while he bit his lower lip and let out a soft moan.

“I bet you would just love for Amanda to take your cock right into her mouth, don’t you?” Sam teased, whispering into Pete’s ear while she teased his nipples again. The smile never left Amanda’s face as she inched it closer to his member, blowing on it softly and bringing her hands very close to the base of his shaft.

“Y…ye…yes…..” Pete said, already unable to think. Any type of filter separating Pete’s brain from his words didn’t exist anymore. Whenever he thought something, he said it.

“Mmmm….very well….” Amanda said, her lips only an inch away from the head of Pete’s cock. She opened her mouth and slowly lowered it over his rigid member. He could feel the warmth of her mouth, but she hadn’t tightened her lips yet. Meanwhile, Sam’s fingers had continued to tease each of his nipples through his shirt.

“P…please….” Pete said, an aching for sensation already developing between his legs. His begging resulted in a slow lick of Amanda’s tongue across the top of his head. The second he moaned, she wrapped her lips around him tightly, sucking on him with a little more than he was expecting. Instantly his neck tilted his head backwards, and was received by Sam’s mouth biting the right side of his neck.

“Mmmm…” Amanda moaned, her eyes looking up at Pete’s. She began to slowly bob her head up and down, twisting just slightly. Pete was rock hard, nearly stretching his own skin. Only seconds passed before Amanda began moving faster. Pete immediately tilted his head forward again, his breathing increasing. The signs were obvious to Sam, who took her hands off of his nipples and reached for her back pocket. At the same time, Amanda suddenly stopped and stood up in front of Pete. Had she only continued another half a minute, he would’ve exploded into her mouth.

“W…wh…what…?” Pete tried to say. But the second he opened his mouth, Sam was prepared and pulled a black ball gag around Pete’s head. Amanda smiled wickedly down at him, then tilted her head slightly.

“Time for lunch. We’ll be back in twenty minutes.” With that, she slid the tip of her index finger along the underside of his cock from the base of his shaft all the way to the head.

“Mmpphhhh!!!!” Pete moaned loudly into the gag. But Amanda had already stepped over his right leg.

“We’re just getting started with you. Hope you don’t mind a little overtime…” Sam whispered into his ear as Amanda joined her standing behind Pete’s chair. The girls walked out of the room, locking the door behind them.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Lovely scene. ^_^ Thank you for sharing it.

Thanks for the response! I'm working on Part II right now...should be up in a day or so. If there's enough interest, there could be a Part III...

please part III and I wish you write about tickling and forced sniffing of dark smelly nylons :)

I'm more of a hj than bj guy myself, but I like your writing style and the foot tickling. Thanks for sharing, the balance of action and detail makes for good reading for me.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back