• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Affair. F/f, nonconsentual, adult.

i64ever

TMF Regular
I put a interactive story on writing.com as a tickling "Chose Your Own Adventure" Its 129 chapters and not completely finished. Here are 10 chapters, one possible way the story can go.

If you want to read others, it can be found at http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1821087-A-Ticklish-Affair

Enjoy!

You stare at yourself in the mirror, running a hand through your long blond hair and adjusting your short skirt. Perfect. You have prepared long and hard for tonight. You know your plans have to work just right, or the evening will be a total bust. All your tools have to be in place, with plans for every contingency. Simply being beautiful and rich won't be enough to get what you want.

Just then, you hear the knock at the door you have been waiting for. Holly has come. You smile evilly. She has fallen for your trap. Of course, since you are the vice-president of the sorority Holly is rushing, she couldn't very well turn down an invitation to lunch off campus. Not if she expected to get in she couldn't.

"Hello, Bethany" Holly greets you after you open the door, "This is a beautiful place you have!" She is a vision of loveliness, her short copper hair glowing like fire in the sunlight, with soft pale skin and green eyes. You catch your breath, glad you are not man. If you were, a raging boner would surely give away your feelings. As it is, you are able to keep a poker face. Barely.

'Its my parents," you say softly, "You know who they are of course. Come in and have a seat. Oh, and can you take off your shoes? Mom just had the carpets cleaned."

Holly does as you ask, and just as you hoped she is not wearing socks. Her feet are perfect. You can only hope she doesn't catch you staring at them and think you are some kind of pervert. Still, you can't help but wonder if the carpet tickles her as as she walks across it towards the couch.

She sits, crossing her legs just so even though she's wearing shorts. Is it just you, or does she look nervous. Maybe Holly heard the rumors of your bisexuality and is a bit nervous about being alone with you. Nervous or excited. Well, it's time to find out! You sit next to her, ready for anything!

"I hope your hungry," you say, sitting next to the redhead, so close your arm almost touches hers, "I've been working on the food all day. It should still be twenty minutes or so until its ready."

"I'm famished! So sick of cafeteria food!" Holly roles her eyes, "What should we do as we wait?" If she thinks its weird that in such a large living room you chose to sit so close to her, it doesn't show on Holly's face.

"I might have an idea or two," you say softly, stealing a look at Holly's bare leg. Here goes nothing!
Patience has never been one of your strong suits. You only brought Holly here for one reason, and you don't see any reason to delay. Her perfect bottom has barely warmed the seat cushion before your hand starts creeping towards her leg.

"So what is for...hey!" Holly gasps as your fingers softly pinch above her left knee. She reaches out for your hand.

You move your hand quicker, squeezing her right leg, drawing out a light giggle from the redheaded girl.

"What's the matter, baby, ticklish?" you start pinching a bit harder, vibrating your fingertips against her warm flesh.

"ehe eheehehe yeeesssshehehehsss heheh pleeassee stawwwppp heheheheh" She grabs your tickling appendage with both hands, determined to pull it off by brute strength. You reply by using your other hand, giving her open knee another quick squeeze.

"But you have such a pretty laugh, and I just wanted to hear more of it. My, my, you are a ticklish one, aren't you!" you tease.

"yeeh eyeeahhh ehe ehehh but he ehe I hate ehe ehehh itt," Holly's stream of giggles picks up speed, as she clamps her fingers around each of your wrists, but seems powerless to stop you.

"Lighten up! Oh, its not that bad. Relax, and you might enjoy it!" Your fingers move a few inches higher, attacking the bare skin above Holly's knees but below the hem of her denim shorts. You can feel her feet start to stamp up and down on the floor, as her leg muscles quivering.

"Stawp!" Holly yells, trying to grab both of your hands now with both of hers. You move like lightning, giving one leg a quick poke, them moving your fingers before Holly can trap them. She doesn't have the reflexes to keep up with you, and you are constantly one ticklish jump ahead of her as your hands exploit her tender thighs and knees.

"Look whose a ticklish little girl," you tease, enjoying the contest almost as much as Holly's pretty laugh and the feel of her body, "Goochie, goochie goo!"

Holly laughs for a few minutes, bending over to try and cover up. You drag a few squeals fro her before she finally loses her temper.

"No!" she shouts at last, standing up quickly, "I said stop tickling me! What is the matter with you!"
"Like hell!" you yell, reaching out and grabbing Holly in a big bear hug. You pull her back onto the couch, on your lap, with your arms wrapped around her.

"Bethany!" she screams, "What are you doing! Let me go this he ehe eheheheheh eheh" Holly quickly erupts into laughter as you lobster claw her tender flanks. She struggles, twisting her body from side you side, but your 10 year old cousin is stronger than this willowy redhead. You hold Holly easily as you keep tickling her.

"Gichie, gichie goo," you taunt, fingers climbing higher, starting to poke into her bottom ribs. You can feel Holly's slender body struggle to escape your hug, her lithe muscles bunching, but to no avail.

"Nohohoho hnhnohoho! Nawt ha aha ahah thahahaht aha ahah ahah! Nawwwtt ha ahah ahahh gichhiee ha ahahh gichhieeee hahah ahahhah gooohohohoho! Nawwt ha ahah tickkling ha ahaha!" Holly's struggles are becoming more and more forceful, desperate for freedom, but your arms are long enough to completely encircle her, pinning her arms helplessly, and still work on her ribs. She hasn't a chance.

"Of course tickling! Can you think of any other reason for me to invite a lowly freshman to my house! A few members of your pledge class told me how ticklish you were, and I just had to find out for myself." Your fingers keep climbing Holly's ribcage like a ladder, pressing into the soft gaps between hard bone. Even through her blouse, you can feel the warmth of Holly's skin.

"Staahahahahah stawhahwwwppp hahahah," the stream of oh so cute giggles continues to slide from Holly's mouth, "He ehe eh I I he eheh hahaahhaaaatttttteeeeee ehe eheheh ehehe tihihihi tickkkllleeeeeddd heheh ehehehehe!!!"

She laughs harder even as her struggles weaken, her red, red lips open wide and smallish chest heaving. The tickling is obviously taking its toil on the feisty freshman. You can't help but wanting more.

"If your ribs are that ticklish, how about your belly?" You yell, digging one hand into her flat tummy, squiggling your fingers over her thin blouse. You can feel the way her stomach muscles spasm as she laughs and sputters.

Both of Holly's hand grabs the one tickling her belly, trying to pull it off, but again she lacks the upper body strength. You move your wiggling digits to her sides, squeezing and pinching the soft flesh, so different from her bony ribs. You other arm remains wrapped around Holly's torso, trying to contain her wildly twisting and turning body.

"Such a little, ticklish girl, aren't you baby," your five fingers keep poking into her soft muscle, finding more and more tender areas below her ribcage to torment.

Holly leans back into you, her cute legs kicking and kicking. She keeps begging you to stop, but you have no intentions of doing that. But it is time to take it up a notch.
Its time. Ever since you first saw the slender redhead, you wondered what she had beneath her clothes. Even though her clothes suggested Holly had a boyish body, you had a feeling that was wrong. Now you'll know.

Through all Holly's struggles, she never noticed how you pulled the bottom of her blouse out from her waistband. Quick as a flash you slip both hands underneath fingers digging into Holly's bare skin.

Holly's laughter spikes as you can now slide your fingers up and down her flesh, made slippery from the sweat that glistens over her lithe body.

"ehe ehee eheehehhh eheh ohhohohoo he eheheheh oooo heheheh nawwoooo he eheheh Beheheh Beehehethhhannnyy he ehehheheh whaahah whaahahahahaat are dooohohohohooiiiinnnggg hehjehehhehehe estawwwwpppppp!"

Holly wraps her arms around her body, trying desperately to cover her sensitive flesh, but that only traps your hands against her flesh, letting you dance your fingers up and down.

"I'm just having fun, my little tickle girl," you say, leaning in to whisper in Holly's ear, "Aren't you?"

"NHOHOHOHOOO I he eheheheh I hateeehehehhehe hatteee hehe eheheheh beeheheheheiiinnnnggg heheheheheheh tickkllleeddheheheheh !!! She still struggles against you, but her taut muscles are growing weaker and weaker.

"If you don't like being tickled, you'll hate this!" Your hands suddenly stop tickling the laughing girl, grab onto the center of her green blouse from the inside and pull hard. Buttons go flying everywhere with a popping noise as the silky material separates. Holly is not wearing a bra, and the twin orbs that lurk underneath the silk take your breath away.

They are on the smallish size, but bigger than you would have guessed, and perfectly formed. Holly's boobs are milky white with pink nipples, fully erect, in the dead center of each sphere. They stand out like bull's-eyes, targets that demand your complete attention. You are rendered speechless at their beauty.

Holly's face flushes beat red as she realized she is exposed and vulnerable, a flush that travels down her neck, touching the top of her chest. Embarrassment had taken her voice away, and the silence hangs between the two of you for an eternal second. She's too stunned to fight back, and you can't pull your eyes off of her magnificent boobies. There is only one thing you want to do now!
You lean in, determined to savor Holly's perky breasts, to run your pink tongue over the snow white skin of her cleavage, and most of all to pop one of her hard nipples into our mouth and suck it forever. Your vision narrows as her twin peaks become your sole focus, feeling the warm, smooth flesh on your lips. Your tongue sneaks out, tasting the sweat covered deliciousness, when….suddenly, your vision fills with the sight of Holly's small fist just before it slams into the side of your head.

You fly back, falling onto the carpeted floor. For a second, you can see the stars that always circle around cartoon character's heads after they get popped. When everything clears, you see Holly standing by the front door, still topless, fishing something out of her purse.

"How dare you, Bethany!" she's yelling, "How dare you…you touch me like that! I trusted you!" Out of her purse she pulls what looks like a plastic gun of some kind and points it straight at you.

"Easy now, Holly," you say as the world stops spinning, "You know you don't want to hurt me."

"Why not!" she yells as a single tear runs down her cheek, "You destroyed my blouse! You ogled my boobies! You you...touched me! I should shoot you! I should have you arrested! I'm going to the cops!"

"You aren't going to do that," you say in a soft, mellow voice, taking a step forward, "Put the play gun down. Put it down and we'll talk. I'll explain everything to you. I promise." You take a second step.

"God, I'll do it! I swear Bethany! I swear!" Holly looks almost comical, holding it like a cop in a bad 70's movie, but she does look serious as she tries to reach behind her and find the doorknob while keeping her eyes squarely on you.

Maybe she will shoot you after all! But letting her leave is surely a bad idea. Certain that the mousy redhead would never harm a fly, you run straight at her, determined to grab the stun gun out of her hand and subdue her once more. This time you'll make sure she's good and helpless before you go for those tasty tits.

It doesn't work that way. Holly pulls the trigger, and everything disappears in a flash of blinding light. Strangely, you feel no electric shock, no muscle twitching, no seizure, and in fact no pain at all until the back of your head hits the floor.

The next thing you know, you're just lying there, staring at the ceiling. Funny, you always thought getting hit by a stun gun would hurt more. That really wasn't so bad. What are all those babies on 'Cops' crying about anyway? Then you try and move.

You can't!. Try as hard as you can, your arms and legs won't move an inch! You can turn your head, blink your eyes and open your mouth, but the rest of your muscles are just plain dead.

"Do you like it?" Holly's face is suddenly directly above you, smirking evilly, "Its the next generation of stun gun. No electricity! Instead it emits a biological field that renders the large muscles in your arms and legs useless while leaving the rest of your body unharmed. They're not technically legal yet, but Daddy's a colonel in the army and he pulled some strings. Wouldn't let his little girl go to college without one."

"Wh...what?" the horrible truth just won't sink in.

"See, Bethany, YOU are the helpless one now! And you are going to pay for what you did to me on the couch," Holly slides up to you and starts unbuttoning your blouse. You can only stare at her as the garment is soon removed from your body. Then she starts working on your pants.
In the next few minutes, she takes not only your top off, but the rest of your clothes as well. You blush when your legs are bared. You beg when her delicate fingers unhook your bra and slide your panties down your legs. Holy must have worked as a nurse, because she strips your helpless body with little fuss or delay, knowing just how to shift your body and manipulate your arms and legs to best slip off your clothes.

Through it all, there is nothing you can do but lie there like a piece of meat as Holly exposes more and more of your private parts, humiliating you more and more.

"I've seen babies struggle more when being changed," she says, staring at your naked body, "You're like a store mannequin being stripped for a new display." She didn't treat you like a mannequin, however, sneaking several tickles in on your ribs and thighs during the processes, as well as a caress on your right breast while removing your bra that made your nipples swell.

"Now," she says when you are completely naked and lying spread eagle on your back, carpet fibers rubbing on your back, "I can only wonder how many girls you've brought over here and molesting, just as you were planning on molesting me! Well, for all of them, Bethany, I'm going to teach you a lesson. Just where are you the most ticklish?"
“Please,” you whisper, face as flushed and sweat covering your brow, “Not my feet! Anything but that!”
"Your feet, huh?" Holly said, running her hand down your leg, "Well that sounds like fun!"

Seconds ago, you were the dominant one, tormenting Holly at will. Now, you are so helpless, so so helpless, unable to do a thing to protect yourself! You can feel Holly's fingers grab your ankle and raise your foot into the air. She pulls it towards her, resting it on her lap as she sits Indian style, still topless from the tussle on the couch.

"Oh, Holly, don't do this! This isn't fair! I can't move! I'm...I'm..." you beg, pure white fear starting to overwhelm you, "I don't want to party, I don't." Try as hard as you can, you can't lift your leg off of her lap one inch. It just lays there, not even wiggling, as if it were paralyzed.

"Was it fair when you ripped my blouse? Was it fair when you pinned my arms and tickled me as I begged you not to?" Holly caresses you foot playfully, sending chills up your spine, "And what does it matter what you want? Right now, you’re not a person, not even a baby. They could at least try and defend themselves. You’re just a doll, a giant Barbie doll. And Barbie gets no say when her clothes are all stripped off and all the other naked dolls pile on top of her and give her a tongue bath. Or when you stick her smooth, smooth leg up your...."

Holly's words drift off, but her hand doesn't stop moving. You can only lay there in horror as you feel Holly's fingertip slowly works its way down towards your heel. Oh how you wish you were truly paralyzed! You can feel the hard edge so clearly! How are you going to stop this?!

"Now let’s see whose ticklish! Goochie, goochie, goo!"

Your feet were always hyper-ticklish! Now you can feel all five sharp fingernails scribbling over your soft sole. Five prickly points wandering aimlessly over your tender skin! You squeeze your mouth shut as that strange, electric feelings starts sweeping over you, desperate to stay in control.

"Look! My little dollie is trying not to laugh! How cute! Let's see how long she can last!" Holly's nails dig in a tiny bit more, scraping across the bottom of your foot. Your breath catches in your throat as the urge to laugh grows and grows.

Your muscles might be limp jello, but your nerve ending are on fire. Still, you grit your teeth and squeeze your eyes shut, two of the only body parts you can actually control. MUSSSTT RESSISSTTT!!!!

"Tickle, tickle the dollie," Holly sings, fingers still raking up and down, "Gotta make the dollie laugh."

Your mouth is breaking into a grin, despite your best efforts to stop it. You hold your breath and bite your tongue, wishing you could ball your hands into a fist. Anything to make it stop! Oh, why do your feet have to be so ticklish?!

"Hhmm, no laughing from the dollie yet," Hollie says, feigning a puzzled voice, "Maybe she's not ticklish after all. I wonder what else we could do to tickle her little footsie even more?”
“Oh gawd,” you think, body trembling at Holly’s lightest touch, “Please don’t let her lick my feet, please don’t let Holly think of that!”
It's as if that bitch can read your mind!

"I know what will work. When my boyfriend kisses my foot, its unbearable! I'll bet a ticklish dollie like you won't be able to stand it either," she says in a husky voice. She grabs your foot again, lifting it off of her lap, moving it closer and closer to Holly's mouth as her surprisingly long tongue pokes out of her mouth. A new fear reaches into your chest and grabs your heart. NO!

You feel the warm, moist flesh circle around your heel, than swooping up over your high arch. Try as hard as you can, a strange strangled noise eeeks out of your clenched mouth.

"Oh, dollie liked that!" she licks again, harder, faster, dragging a few more squeals from your lips. Another lick and she forces you to giggle. A third, and you lose it like a little girl.

"eh eheh eheh no no no he eheh Hohoho Hollyyy he eeheh eheh no ho no nonohooho liciikckckk ehe eheheh eheheh," you laugh, so desperate to rip your foot out of her grasp, but tour brain might as well trying to get the table to jump through the window.

She licks again and again, every flick of her tongue bringing more and more peals of pure laughter out of you. And with every lick, Bethany seems to be sliding into some kind of trance!

"God, Bethany, your foot is delicious!" Holly snakes her tongue all over your sole, twisting and turning it like an angry snake.

"Nohohohoho nohoho NAWWWTTT eh ehehehhe nawwtttt dellicious he ehehehehe," you cry. The tickling sensations are sweeping up your leg, sending lightning bolts of pure hysteria into your mind.

"It is, it is," Holly is licking faster, slurping your sole like a popsicle , like a starving dog, her tongue covering your foot from side to side, arch to instep! Already, your foot is so wet, so warm, the nerve endings on fire!

"I've always wanted this, wanted to kiss somebodies foot, but I never had the courage to ask," Holly says between slurps, "But now I don't have to. I own you!"

You can barely hear the words over your hysterical cries. It gets even worse when she starts nibbling on the balls of your feet, scraping the tender skin with her sharp incisors.

"HA AHAH AHAHAHHAHAH CANNNN'TTT HAHAH AHAH HOLLLLYYY NAWWWOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHHH STAWWWPPPPP TEE ETETET GTEEEEETHHHHHH HAHAHAH A AHAHAHAHH PLLEAASASSEEE AHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

"So good, so good," Holly just keeps repeating over and over again, ignoring your cries, lips vibrating on your sole, tongue licking and teeth biting. Your foot is on fire, overwhelmed by pins and needles of pure tickling torture! Will this suffering ever end? There is only one way your misery could get any worse!
Holly seems to have lost her mind! The taste of your foot has somehow pushed her over the edge. She had become obsessed with licking and kissing your sole. Stroke after stroke of her tongue, nibble after nibble of her teeth, is drawing massive amounts of laughter out of your raw throat and burning lungs, making you be, making you howl.

"HE EHE EH EEHEHEHEHE NAWWOOO MORREEEE HE EHEH EHEHEH PLEEASSSEEEE HE EHEHEHEH PLLEAASSEEE HE EHEH EHEH HOLLYYYY HE EHEH EHEH EHEHHEHE EHEHEHEHH PLLEEEAASSEEEE HE EHEHE EHEHEHEHEH!!!!"

Its becoming so hard to think, so hard to make words. You know there are words that you could speak that would save you, but they have slipped forever out of your mind. More and more Holly's tongue has turned you into a hysterical, howling creature, laughing harder than you thought possible as your mind shuts down. Her tongue and her lips, as she mixes wild, wet kisses in with her licks, seemingly trying, at times, to take your whole foot into her mouth.

Your still trying to fight her, trying to resist. You won't be her bitch, you won't! But every touch of her mouth on your foot saps that will a bit more. And just knowing you can't move makes you wonder if fighting is even worth the effort.

"More, must have more," Holly says in a voice that has grown more husky with each second. She's not just tormenting you anymore, she has become lust crazed, satisfying desires long repressed. Her need for your foot has exploded, and even licking it like an all day gobstopped isn't enough. She needs still more.

And then she does it. She pops your big toe into her mouth. You scream, high pitched, earth shattering. Holly sucks, hard. You scream even louder.

"My dollie likes this, doesn't she," Holly taunts you, "Likes this so much!"

You want to protest, want to deny it, but she just pops your toe back into her hot, moist mouth and sucks again and again, making you howl like a wounded animal. It doesn't just tickle. Having your toes sucks is a pure blast of pleasure mixed with a dose of unbearable hysteria. The sensation that erupts from a good toe sucking should melt your nerves as it sends a trail of pure fire straight into your loins.

And Holly does it to you again and again, sucking each toe in turn, making you wail like an inhuman demon.

"Poor dollie," Holly says after a few rounds of toe sucking, "This is your weakness, isn't it? The thing you can't resist. Oh, you hate it so much, but it also turns you on like nothing else. You desperately want me to stop but your body wants more."

Oh, she's right, she's right! Even as you shriek the laughter of the damned, every nerve in your body has been electrified with pure lust, pure desire. You can practically feel the sexual tension rippling across your skin. You want to cum, need to cum, more now then ever in your life! But with your body as limp as a piece of old lettuce, you can't even rub your thighs together! Its almost as agonizing as the tickling!

"That means I have two things you want," Holly taunts you, swirling the tip of her red tongue around your big toe, forcing noises out of your mouth thoroughly inhuman, "I can end the tickling, the horrible horrible tickling, and let you have the climax you so desperately want. But here will be a price, of course."

Oh god! Every touch of Holly's wet tongue, every vibration from her plump lips makes you howl and scream even as it inflames your libido! To end the suffering, to gain relief...

"So, what's it going to be Bethany?" Holly asks, running a sharp fingernail up your instep even as her lips continue to kiss your delicate soles, "Do you want this to end...with a bang?"

Holly's words are like a cool breeze on a boiling hot day, offering peace from the torment that envelopes you but fading so quickly. The promise of an orgasm is irresistible in your current state, but you don't trust her at all. Yet you have to get her to leave your feet alone! The sucking and licking...it's driving you crazy! But what price? Surely it would have to be more than your willing to pay...wouldn't it?
"I knew this would tickle you like crazy, but I can't believe how horny all this toe sucking has made you," Holly whispers as she slipped her index finger between your labia, into your soaking crevice, "You need so badly what only I can give you. The question is how badly do you want it?"

You wish you could deny it, as you lay there, covered from head to toe with sweat from the workout the redheaded demon just put you through. It takes all your strength to nod your head, one of the few body parts you can control

"Are you sure? Do you want me to end this awful tickling and let your trembling pussy cum? Don't forget I do have my price..." She gives your foot another quick lick, then a kiss right in the middle of your sole, dragging out a few quick barks of laughter from your burning lungs.

"Any...anything," you gasp. You just can't take it anymore! You'll do anything to make the torture stop...and for the ecstasy Holly promises your needful loins.

"Good. Now, here's my price. First," Holly devilishly sucks your big toe again, vibrating her lips around the base, making you shriek in hysteria/ecstasy, "You let me into Kappa Pi, with no more silly hazing, tests or whatever else you do the freshman pledges."

"Second," Holly pronounces, sucking the next, longest toe, making you squeal, "You never, ever tickle me again. Ever." She marks the last word by sucking your middle toe. Your only response is a deep moan.

"Third," your forth toe pops into her hot mouth, "You give me your bedroom, "I won't sleep in one of those closets you give the new sisters. You can sleep on the floor like a dog if you want."

"Last," what she does to your pinkie toe makes you emit sounds totally indescribable by human language, "I get a copy of the video you are making of this scene."

"Wh...what what video?" you stammer, heart beating faster than a humming bird.

"Don't lie to me," Holly responds by sucking your pinkie toe yet again, even longer than before, "I know how someone as kinky as you thinks. Do it, or I spend the next hour a toe sucking while you lay there screaming, hornier than you've ever been in your life and unable to get yourself off."

The price is higher than you would have dared imagine. The video will make great blackmail material. All she has to do is threaten to show it to certain key people, and you will have to do almost anything she says. And once you let her into Kappa Pi, let her into your very own bedroom, you will have nowhere to go to escape her. You'll be forced to spend every night with someone who has the power to pull your strings like a puppet. And knows your greatest weakness...and has a weapon which can turn you into a helpless mannequin at will.

You'll be almost completely at Holly's mercy. If she wants, Holly has all the tools to turn you into a sex slave. And, if you've learned anything from today's misfortunes, Holly is totally, bat-shit crazy! Who knows what she'll do to you?

But what choice do you have? You can't stand any more tickling! And your body craves, aches for her touch with a yearning stronger then you have ever knows. It...it can't get that bad...can it?

"Yes," you say softly.

"Yes what?" Holly asks, giving your pinkie toe yet another wicked kiss.

"HE EHEHEH EHEHEH YEEEHHSESSSSSSSS MISSTREESSS HEHHEHEEESSSSSSS!!!!" you scream.

Holly is good to her word. She puts your limp foot down, spreads your legs as wide as they will go, and gives you the greatest orgasm of your young life. Her skill with fingers and tongue on your poor, swollen clit seems to know no limits. Even as you scream with orgasmic fury as wave after wave of pleasure rips through you, part of you knows you've been had. No one that talented could possibly be inexperienced.

Holly set you up. She was never the innocent freshman walking blindly into the lion's den. She came here with a plan to dominate you. Instead of using her, you have been the patsy all along.

Still, as you lie there, sexually exhausted, juices still leaking out from between your legs, you don't feel as beaten as you could. Even as you watch Holly use the passwords you gave her to download all of your secrets from your computer, you know this game between you isn't over. True, Holly now as a tremendous advantage over you, but somehow you'll find a way to reverse things. One clever plan, and you could be in charge again.

And Holly has to slip up sometime...doesn't she?

THE END

Amazing!
Just Amazing...

The interactive story was great!
Pheromones, Buffy, Tickler-Vampires, Droids, reality-tv...

Excelent and very elaborated work...

I think i read every final!
Excelent Work... a little bit addictive... but a very good one experience...

Definitely, you are on of my favorites writers!

The writing.com link doesn't seem to be working, are the other paths accessible anywhere?

Fantastic! Damn great revenge for Holly. I wonder if Holly will mess up soon. :p

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back