• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge on my little sis!

Gabs67

Ever since we were little me and my little sister (we'll call her Daniella) would always get into tickle fights. I loved having them, it was a bonding experience for me and my sister knowing we could be so comfortable with each other. As we've gotten older me and her don't have as many tickle fights as before and its more who ever gets the first jump wins the fight now. She got me good last week when I was reading on my bed and she jumped on top of me tickling my sides and getting me to say mercy -_-. I had to get her back somehow and two days ago I had the perfect chance!

My sister is 19 years old two years younger then me and she is taller then me but then again I'm not tall lol. She's around 5'4 5'5 and i'm 5'2 5'3. We share a room each having our own beds across the room from each other. She went to go take a shower and when she came out she was just in boxers and a tiny t shirt showing her belly button. I knew I had to get her now being she was exposing her spots! (that being her belly and feet) She was laying face down on the bed and was on her macbook. I decided to grab one of my belts and prepare to jump her without knocking her macbook down. One thing I know about my sister is she may be taller then me but I am stronger ;P. So I leaped and jumped on her tickling her sides digging my fingers into her ribs. She immediately was cracking up trying to get me off her but it was no use. "Hahahahahahah Gabby! hahhahahaha stopppppp gett offff me!" I decided to get her a little weak and then tie up her feet. Once I saw she was in hysterics I jumped on her legs and tied up her feet. It was time to have fun =D.

My sister's most ticklish spot is her feet and with them being tied up the revenge was in full effect! "Revenge is sweet baby sis! Coochy coochy coochy coo! tickle tickle!"
She had run out of energy like I had hope she would and was just taking the tickling. "HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA GABS NOOOOO PLEASEEEE HAHAHAHAHAH" Back and forth I was tickling both her feet with my nails, raking them up and down. I alternated between tickling the tops of her feet, to the sides of her foot, to the heel. "GABBBYY STOPP! HAHAHAHAHAHA OMGGGGG" I found a spot in the middle of her right foot and took my two fingers and tickled non stop up and down. "HAAAAAAHAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA GABRIELA!!! NOOOOO AAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH" I tickled her for another minute and figuring she wasn't getting away I quickly ran to the bathroom to get my brush. When I ran back she was actually trying to escape! "Oh no you don't!" I leaped and pushed her on the bed and flipped her back on her belly.

I lifted her feet and wrapped my arm around her left foot and started using the brush all over her unable to move left foot. "OOOMGGG HAHAHAHHAHA SISSSSS IM SSORRRYYY HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAHAAA NOTT THAT!! HAHAHAHAHA". Raking the brush up and down her foot she continued to thrash up and down begging me to stop. "PLEASEEEE STOPPP GABBY!! HAAHHAHAHAH." I switched to her other foot and alternated with the brush and my nails. Teasing is something I LOVE to do so doing it to my sister is priceless. "Aw Daniela whats soo funnyy? I wanna laugh too!" All she did was continue to laugh not even sure if she was hearing my taunts. "HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEASEE NO MORE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH" I was enjoying this a lot and need to get her a little more. I grab another belt and after a little struggle tied her hands behind her back.

I flipped her and sat on her waist. Before I even did anything she was begging me already. "Gabby pleaseee no more not my tummy! I'm sorrry I tickled you before I won't do it again pleaseee no more!" I already knew that was a lie and started spider tickling her tummy. "Haaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha nooo hahaaahaahahahhaha" I switched to her lower sides and dug in and sent her into a frenzy! She thrashed back and forth going crazy. I was loving every minute of it just cracking up at my sisters beautiful laugh =p. "Awwww isn't this spot bad Daniela?" I barely understood what she said but heard the obvious part. "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAATTEEE YOUUUUUUU AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH" I kept this up until I felt she had enough.

I decided to stop and get off her finally. She was exhausted trying to catch her breath. "Gabby I swear I'm going to get you just watch".
I laughed and said "YEA never mess with me! =p Even if you try to get me I'll be prepared."

She has tried to get me twice since this and failed both times. But I have a feeling she's planning something bad and if it happens I guess I'll have to write another story :).

Great story! Gotta love tickling the little sister. Thanks for sharing with us ^^

Great story, thanks for sharing, just curious if she knows about, or shares, your tickling fetish

Great story, thanks for sharing, just curious if she knows about, or shares, your tickling fetish

I actually think she has a tickling fetish as well haha. Shes told me shes tickled her friend and such. I would ask her but i'll let her tell me I think she might soon :).

Also thanks for the feedback guys :). I'll do a better job writing another story next time i promise. I was really tired writing this story sorry :/.

It's fine Gabs, you did a great job. You can always write the story in Word or Notepad or something so you can save it, then post it later on, if you're tired I mean.

Sisters with tickling fetishes, most guys fantasy on here, just wish I was much younger, better looking, richer and lived near you, lol. Keep us updated on if you "come out" to each other

Great, wonderful story Gabs :). Gotta love getting revenge on the younger siblings lol. Would love to hear more stories!

Awesome. Pretty fast paced. Here's to hoping this war doesn't end any time soon haha.

i thought this was a great sis tickle battle! well done dude for rising the bar in your tickle war lol one wonders what on earth will happen next..lol

Last edited:
Great story gabs.......can't wait to hear more . thanks for taking the time to share..!!!

OMG Gabs that story is Amazing!!!
You tickled her just the way I would have!!!
The way you sat on her waist and dug into her ribs was priceless!!!
I really mean it when I say you must have been reading my mind when you wrote this story!!!

Awesome Story, Thanks For Sharing.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back