• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My cabin trip

mntickler

TMF Poster
So my girlfriend and I went on vacation Tuesday til today. All by ourselves and talking about being tied down and having fun. I have been tied down a few times and this was her first time ever so she didnt know what to expect. She knows that tickling turns me on but not to the fullest extent that I have a complete fetish about it. Anyways before the trip I bought some under the bed restraints and some baby oil. She thought it was for massaging her lol. So on Wednesday morning I give her the choice of being tied down or me. She decided to be tied down first. I forgot to mention that I also got a blindfold so it would heighten our senses. I strap her to the bed and proceeded to be very nice at first. Licking her up and down and giving her massages. Then I told her to wait there I have to grab somethings for her. I come back with a feather, brush, paint brush, and a pen. First thing I do is rub baby oil over her whole body starting with her boobs. The very last part was her feet which is the most ticklish part of her body. Literally you pull her toes apart and she starts laughing. I ask her if it feels good with the oil she says yes. Then i proceeded to start tickling her in her ribs and sides. She throws around some and says I knew this was going to happen. I work her upper body for a while trying out each weapon that I had. Must say the paint brush had no effect anywhere on her. But the feather and brush were a whole another story. She would ask me to stop but i refused saying your going to get me back so I might as well make it count. I finally go to her feet all oiled up. I start with my fingers and she just keeps trying to pull her foot away saying stop it tickles to much. I ask her if the oil made it worse she says way worse. I grab the feather and go in between her toes. She kept trying to grab it and eventually did. I was like that is cool we can be down with that I will grab what next in line. She didnt know it but that was the brush. I start with her right foot, which is the most ticklish, brushing lightly against her foot. She screams omg what is that in a laughing matter. Im like wouldnt you wanna know. I work it harder on the right foot and then proceed to the left. Midway i ask her is this worse then my fingers and the feathers. She just laughs very hard saying yes yes. After about 20 minutes I stop and start having sex with her since it turned me on hardcore. After I was done I asked what did you think. She was cool with it and said wait for your turn buddy. So about 5 hours so by and we are both in the mood to have sex and so she says to me its your turn. So I let her tie me up and blindfold me. Im a little scared in the sense that she has been growing out her nails and im very ticklish to light touch. And since I have been working into telling her about my fetish I have been giving her all my spots. In the beginning of our relationship she hated tickling, but ever since she found out how to tickle me she has slowly becoming a fan. She is nice in the beginning but then turn real quick. She goes for my hips and inner thigh which are both deathly ticklish for me. She goes do you like that to me. Im flopping around like a fish saying yes babe. Then she grabs my tools against me starting with the feather on my stomach. Little ticklish so she decides to go with oil my body down. I know whats in for me know. She works the whole left side of my body from feet to pit. I kept trying to move away but good luck. She does the same to my right side. After that she went to my feet with the brush. She kept going for my toes and arch with the brush. I start screaming omg and laughing very hard. After all that she goes anything else I can do before we are done. Since I was ready for a little more torture I tell her to sit at the end by my feet and put she feet into my ribs and armpits. She is like I would have never thought of that. Im dying laughing at this point, and I think she loved every minute of it. When she was done she is like this is fun. But she said that she liked being tied up more then the other. I was surprised but was in heaven. For the next 3 days twice a day we would do this. I think sooner then later I can be more open about my fetish completely and maybe show her this website. That would be my all time goal. Hope you enjoyed my story and thanks to the people who helped me out with the under the bed restraint idea. I would have never known about it without this website about good people helping me.

Nice story and I think your girlfriend really enjoyed it too. I think its safe to tell her about your tickling fetish. I think she knows it already. Happy tickling. Thanks for sharing.

Wonderful story. Sounds like you both had lots of fun. :couch:
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back