• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Put he history teacher in the laughing stocks! (part 1 of possibly 2) F/F feet

saratk

TMF Master
written by me, with assistance from IceKrystalz

It is a Saturday like any other for Krystal. She was headed, as she often did to her friend and colleague Sara's house for coffee. Working at the private all-girls school was a dream comes true for the pretty educator, and to have found such a wonderful friend doing it was amazing. She was wearing a blue blouse and a black pencil skirt today, which made her curvy body look fantastic, her Mary jams clicked on the walk up to her friend’s house and she knocked on the door.

Sara had been working at the school about a year longer, so she would take the lead on a lot of the planning. Today they were planning their end of the year "fun day", which included games and a carnival-like atmosphere, which doubled as a fundraiser for the school. Wesley Academy was going through some financial strife, which could jeopardize both of their jobs, so while it was a fun event, the result of it was important. It had to be a big hit.

The doorbell rang, and Sara finished up tidying up her modest, but cute house as she walked to the door. She was blonde with a great smile and personality. She wore black dress pants, thin black socks, a red sweater and cute earrings. She opened the door and invited Krystal in "Hello! Happy...Saturday! Come on in!” she invited. Krystal giggled at her friend and came in, giving her a big hug and then proceeded to take off her shoes, exposing her feet, covered in white knee high socks. Sara returned the hug with a smile, and led the way into the kitchen. "Care for anything? Coffee? water? juice? Vodka???" "I suppose it is five o'clock somewhere," Krystal agreed. "But I will stick with coffee this morning. Where are we going to sit?" she joked.

Sara playfully rolls her eyes. "If you insist." Sara smiles, gives Krystal's arm a friendly squeeze and walks over to the coffee pot and fills 2 cups, gets Krystal's cream and sugar over, hands her a mug and leads her into her living room. The room is very quaint, with a nice leather couch, matching recliners, newly installed plush carpet, a fireplace and a lot of warm and inviting photos. She puts her cup of coffee on the table and pulls out a legal pad and pen. ."So. down to business already?" Krystal takes a seat on the couch, folding her legs under her and then takes a quick sip of her coffee. "Yes, I'm rather new to this whole thing, how do these fun days work at Wesley?" Sara explains, Well, in the past, we have different activities outside or in the gym depending on weather for different grade levels. Almost like different stations. The parents come, it's a lot of fun. We've hired magicians, clowns, or a science show, which we could do...probably hire one...and in the past we've had a dunk tank, which is a lot of fun and always rakes in a lot of money. Everyone loves to see that. The problem is the dunk tank costs so much to rent...So I'd like to get something similar to that, but much cheaper."

"what would that be? water balloons? I'm not sure I follow. but yes, I could see hiring a magician or something for a show would be great for the younger girls, but how would we capture the older girls attention? I remember when I was that age... nothing a school could do would keep me interested long. Do you think any of them are in bands? Maybe something like that would keep them interested." She takes another sip of her coffee.

Sara sighs, thinking for a moment. “Without state funding, and low enrollments, dollar signs are the priority. A band might draw attention, but wouldn't generate money while they are watching. I wish it wasn't true, but I think the appeal of the dunk tank was the discomfort and humiliation of someone they know. I'm telling you, they went nuts, and their endless disposable income bought that mural in the gym." Krystal says "so how do we accomplish that same effect without the expense of a dunk tank? I mean I am willing to help any way I can.” Without missing a beat, Sara adds, “"A kissing booth would be wildly innapropriate for a school these days, not to mention an all girl's school." Sara says with a chuckle, a pause, and a humming rendition of the Jeopardy song” Krystal finds this hilarious. "Indeed. And we certainly don't need anyone's parents pulling them over something like that. Dammit I'm a history teacher; I should be able to wrack my brain for something uncomfortable." She chuckles to herself as she starts to think again. "mmmmmm" Sara squints "lock your teacher in the jail? or stocks? your history teacher!” She points to Krystal and says teasingly...then continues to think as she doesn't think that's the solution." A light bulb goes off over Krystal’s head. “hmmm... you might be on to something. the stocks were a rather humiliation place to be in the middle ages.” Sara looks at her to explain more. “you see when a person was convicted of a petty crime, she might be locked in the stocks for a few days in the middle of the square to be mocked and ridiculed and have garbage thrown at her. anything could happen but I don't know how exciting that would be for the girls” Sara adds “That sounds like it would be very exciting. But I don't like the idea of garbage thrown...too much clean up and...gross.” Krystal chimes in with “well, there are... other options.” Sara gives her a look of intrigued curiosity. “often the shoes of the criminal would be removed and she could expect to have her feet ... tickled. Like have them licked by goats or tickled by drunk or vengeful townsfolk” Sara puts her hand over her mouth and her eyes widen and begins to laugh. "Well, we can't have goats after last year's petting zoo incident. But a teacher being locked and having her feet tickled??!! THAT would sell tickets..We could have it where anyone could by tickets for time, but only either lottery winner, or a senior girl with the highest GPA gets to do the tickling...That...sounds...awesome!” Sara's eyes dart from side to side as she thinks out logistics.

Krystal smiles to herself over her friend's reaction. "so who gets to be the unlucky lady trapped in there?" She glances around the room nervously. Sara throws her hands up, taking no ownership in this “Well, you're the history teacher, and you said "I would be willing to help in any way I can. I think you answered your own question." As she says this, she realizes the plight of her poor friend and laughs. Krystal gets even more nervous. "well, I...I... I mean I don’t know if you've noticed, but my feet are huge... it would be embarrassing... and I’m insanely ticklish... I’m sure I wouldn’t be able to take it.” Sara would not have her excuses. “You’re not getting out that easy, lady. I love the idea, and technically, I'm the head of this committee. I really think this is the answer, and...OH MY GOD! I HAVE STOCKS! I...HAVE STOCKS! Jim helps out building sets for the renne faire, and we have all kinds of crazy stuff in the basement INCLUDING ANKLE STOCKS. She stands up with excitement. IT"S happening! THIS is Happening!”. She can hardly contain herself as she looks down at Krystal, smiling and just nodding yes.
Krystal's eyes go wide in shock. She looks up at her friend, retreating into herself, determined not to go anywhere. "I still don't know about this...Are you sure it is really going to work?”

“I'm positive. How about this. We practice today to see how much you can take, and we'll open ticket sales on Monday, if we don't get $100 in pre sales, I will take your place, but if we do, you're in.” Ummmmm.... ok, I guess so." she sighs deeply, "its for a good cause after all, right?" She stands up, still a little nervous. “come onnnn”. Sara says, as she grabs her wrist and slowly walks her in the basement, where, just as she said, a set of stocks with a chair are revealed. "So are you seriously THAT ticklish?"

Krystal follows Judy down the stairs to the cold, but finished basement. “You have no idea. When I joined my sorority in college, tickling was part of the initiation, I thought I was going to die
Sara giggled in shock at this “you'll be fine...so how should we determine if you're up to it? Set a time limit and see if you can make that?”
Krystal sighed. “sure. how does a minute sound?”

so...that''ll do. Just say "Vodka" if you need me to stop...Look at us, we're in a relationship that requires safewords...Go ahead and have a seat and assume the position. She lifts the top half of the stocks
Krystal sighed in resignation, but had to giggle at her friend's joke. she slowly sat on the seat and placed her ankles in the grooves. Sara locks her friend in the stocks and gives a quiet evil laugh, and takes a seat in front of her, just inches away from her completely locked, immobile, beautiful, thin white socked covered feet. "Are you ready?" She says, as she pulls out her phone and sets a minute.
"As I'm ever going to be... Damn, the anticipation is killing me" She says as she wiggles and flexes her wide size 11's. "Get it over with already!" Closing her eyes in an effort to prepare herself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"okaaaaay!' Sara says as she puts a hand on Krystal's foot to secure it even more ,and with the other finger, starts slowly letting her fingers lightly tap and type on Krystal's sole, feeling an immediate electric reaction. She is highly entertained by this over.
"ehehhhehheheheeeee that tickleeehhehhehehesssss soo much!"She continues to giggle as her friend tickles her defenseless foot, but trying to be a good sport about things, she refused to give in. Sara begins to scribble with intensity trying to break her as 15 seconds pass
"AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAA STAAHAHHHAAAAAPP! struggling harder but not having anywhere to go is making her really consider giving in. Sara felt bad, but couldn't stop without a safeword, as the clock went past 30 seconds, she moved on to the other foot, scratching and clawing at it. Krystal was in agony.... it had only been about 40 seconds but it felt like an eternity. She simply couldn’t take anymore and screamed out the safeword.”VODKA!”

Sara stopped as she agreed to.."oh nooo! what are we going to do? Do you think you could maybe make it 20 more seconds if it was showtime?
“I... I might need more practice... but we have some time right? I mean it is torture but if it means helping the school.. I will endure it
: More practice? Sara said, “That can be arranged.”

As always. To be continued…if there is a high demand for it.

Last edited:
nice story, but the headline needs to be edited, 't' missing
'Put he history teacher in the laughing stocks! (part 1 of possibly 2) F/F feet'

Great story saratk - please write more! Like many others I love the idea of teachers getting tickled.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back