• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Training My Summertime Slave (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
If anyone asks Larry what he did over the summer, he's unlikely to tell the truth! Fortunately, however, his naughty cousin, the narrator of this tale of ticklish torment, has recorded all the salacious details!

:jester:

TRAINING MY SUMMERTIME SLAVE

by

T.T. Gore​

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” I chanted, digging my nails into my prisoner’s ribs. “Who likes to be TICKLED—?!”

“BUUUUMMMMPH!!!” Larry grunted. He squirmed around on the bed, doing his best to avoid my dancing fingers. His best, alas, was nowhere near good enough. There’s not much you can do to defend yourself when you’re stark naked with your arms bound behind your back and your ankles bound together and a pair of rolled-up socks tucked into your mouth. Larry’s muscular, hirsute body was all mine—and I was taking full advantage of the situation!

“What’s the PROBLEM, stud?” I inquired with a sneer, running my fingers through his dark chest hair to tweak a stiff nipple. “I thought you WANTED to go to bed with me!”

“UUUUUURRRRRRG!!!” he howled—not very loudly thanks to the gag I’d improvised. They were my own socks, removed from my feet just minutes ago. Larry seemed to find them very tasty!

“Oh, don’t be such a BABY!” I scolded him, reinforcing my point by stroking his tense belly with my sharp-nailed fingers. “It’s just a little slap and TICKLE!”

Larry writhed and made frantic noises. The bed was placed in a corner of the room and I had him trapped against the wall. Normally my slender self would have been no match for him in a wrestling match—but bondage is the great equalizer! He could struggle and he could squirm but he couldn’t escape. His muscular bare body was mine to tickle without mercy or pity! Ah, and the desperate expression in his eyes was SO sexy—!

Did I mention that Larry and I were cousins? Yes, and I must confess that I seduced him into a relationship the character of which would certainly shock the family! To look at him, you’d never have thought that Larry was bi-curious. But when he came home for the summer after his freshman year at Unknown University, I sensed it immediately. I’m good at spotting talent! And I’d always had a crush on my handsome cousin…

That was a long, hot summer for us both! I spent many enjoyable hours tutoring him in the finer points of mutual masturbation. He proved an apt pupil—indeed, he earned considerable extra credit. Thus it was with genuine regret that we said goodbye at the end of August.

In the weeks that followed his departure, my late-night jerkoff fantasies were dominated by memories of Larry. He was everything I’d ever wanted in a special friend: a handsome brunette with muscles, sexy legs, shapely buttocks and just the right amount of body hair. (I’m a sucker for a hairy chest.) Best of all, though, was the fact that he was extremely ticklish—a discovery I’d made in the course of our masturbatory trysts. The contrast between his masculine appearance and his sensitivity was titillating! It gave me certain ideas about the fun we might get up to when Larry returned to town for Thanksgiving break…

Thanksgiving break, Christmas break, spring break…we made the best of our fleeting opportunities to work on our relationship. In the process, Larry discovered that he rather enjoyed being tickled. He especially enjoyed having his feet pampered, a task that I was more than happy to undertake! I spent many enjoyable hours smoothing his feet with a pumice stone, anointing them with baby oil and massaging them lovingly, even painting his nails with a clear polish while he lay on his back, stroking his rigid penis. I’d even gone so far as to clean up his eventual mess! How I relished those brief encounters…how I longed for summer to come again…

And summer arrived at last!

Wee hooked up immediately and I spent two weeks worshipping my sexy cousin’s feet, lavishing all my care and attention on them until they were smooth as silk. But this was merely the prelude to the very special surprise I had planned for Larry. I scheduled it for my birthday.

Larry and I arranged to meet in a seldom-used guest bedroom on the second floor of his parents’ large, rambling house. It was a quiet Saturday afternoon and we had the place to ourselves. As we climbed out of our clothes, Larry confessed that he was looking forward to some stress relief after a hard day at work in the shipping department of the plastics plant where he’d found a summer job.

“I think I can help you with that, stud!” I assured him with a lewd smile. “An afternoon of slap and tickle will chase away all that tension and stress!”

“Slap and tickle…?” He shivered slightly. “You mean…?”

“Laughter IS the best medicine!” I snickered. “And naughty boys DO need to be spanked occasionally!”

He hesitated when I described the scenario I had in mind, but only briefly. I could tell that the idea of naked in bondage appealed to him. And I promised to be gentle with him—but not TOO gentle!

“GRRRRUUUUMPH!!!” Larry howled now as I raked his torso with stiff, demanding, sharp-nailed fingers. He wiggled his hips, mutely demanding the one tickle that I’d so far denied him—but there was no hurry about that! I was having WAY too much fun tormenting this horny, helpless stud!

I crowded his jerking, squirming body, my nostrils flaring in response to the heady aroma of his sweat. He writhed and made frantic sounds into his sock gag when I began stroking the ultra-sensitive patch of skin just above the crevice of his quivering bare behind.

“I guess that tickles a little bit!” I chortled. “You have so MANY ticklish spots, stud, and I’m going to explore them all before we’re through!”

“WUUUUNNNNGLLLLF!!!” Larry replied—not very coherently! And I noticed that his energy was beginning to flag. The time had come, I decided, for a change of pace.

It was the work of a moment to roll him onto his belly and straddle his legs. I gazed down at my sexy cousin’s delightfully curvaceous fanny, allowing him a moment of dread anticipation.

“Well!” I exclaimed. “I did say that naughty boys should be SPANKED, didn’t I?”

“MMMMPH!!!” Larry moaned. His ass muscles tensed.

I think that an even dozen should do the trick, stud!” And before he could utter another inarticulate protest, I delivered a smart slap to his bare behind!

“WRRRRUMPH!!!” he screamed—or attempted to scream. His ass squirmed.

“So how does it FEEL, stud, to be spanked by your slender, silk-skinned COUSIN?”

CRACK! “URRRRK!!!”

“Gosh!” I exclaimed, preparing to deliver another slap. “From the way you’re wiggling your sexy ASS, you must really ENJOY being spanked!

CRACK! “GWMMMMF!!!”

“Hang in there, stud!” I cheered. “Just nine more!”

CRACK! “FWUUUUGH!!!”

“Come on, you KNOW you like it!

CRACK! “FUUUUGRRRRF!!!”

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

By the time I was finished, Larry’s butt cheeks were colored a blushing shade of pink. He moaned and shivered as I stroked his tenderized skin with my well-honed nails.

“Well! I said brightly, “So much for the SLAP part of our little session. Unless you want more, that is…”

“NNNNUF!!!” he grunted. I condescended to take that as a no.

“Well, if you’re SURE you don’t want more, then it’s time to move on to the main event, stud!” I patted his ass. “It’s time to give your sexy FEET some loving!”

This was the moment I’d been waiting for!

Larry made inarticulate noises of protest as I rolled him onto his belly and straddled his hips. Wrapping one arm around his legs, I levered his feet up until his heels touched my chin.

“So are your feet TICKLISH, stud?” I whispered. “Let’s find out, shall we? All set?
Then here we go!”

And with no more ado, I applied the nails of my free hand to Larry’s silky soles!

“WMMMMMMPH!!!” he howled into my socks. “MMMM-MMMM-MMMMF!!!”

“Can you FEEL anything when I do this?” I snickered.

“GRRRRNNNNUGH!!!” Larry grunted. “UGH!!!”

“Mmmm…” I sighed. “Your toes look delicious! Maybe I’ll try a taste later…”

“BWUUUUMMMMPH!!!” he bellowed. “GLLLLLLUUUURF!!!”

Was he crying? I couldn’t quite tell and I really didn’t care. The ONLY thing that mattered to me was the fact that I had my naked cousin’s sexy bare feet at my mercy! He’d had HIS fun over the past couple of weeks as I pampered his feet, Well, now it was MY turn to have some foot fun!

“MMMMMM-MMMMMM-MMMMMMF!!!” Larry bellowed into my socks as I tormented his soles. His legs convulsed in a desperate, doomed attempt to break my embrace. Then he got goose bumps, which caused the hairs on his legs to stiffen like tiny quills. I just LOVED that detail!

“Oooo, somebody IS ticklish!” I mocked him. “Somebody’s VERY ticklish! And somebody wants to be tickled to BITS! Isn’t that RIGHT, stud? Don’t you want to be tickled and tickled and tickled PINK—?!””

He writhed as best he could, which wasn’t very well since his hips were trapped between my knees, and made various interesting noises. But for the sock gag, my sexy cousin would have been laughing his handsome HEAD off—his lovingly pampered feet were that ticklish!

“Do you LIKE my tickles, stud?” I snickered. “I think you DO! You’re wiggling your sexy FANNY—and I’ll just BET that your precious PENIS is all HARD—!”

“FUUUUMMMMGLLLLURP!!!”

From the way he was humping the mattress, I had no doubt that Larry was in a manly way indeed! Of course my attentions to his feet were driving him CRAZY—but I knew that he LOVED it. Oh, yes, my cousin the stud had come to ADORE having his feet oiled, massaged, stroked, scratched and generally worshipped! So I just knew that the increasingly urgent sounds he was making behind my yummy socks were expressions of approval and demands for MORE—!

“I suppose you’d like to jerk off while I tickle your feet, stud!” I sighed. “Too bad you’re all tied up! That must be SO frustrating!”

“GUUUNNNNPF!!!”

“I’m not even sure that I’m going to LET you cum!” I added as I stroked his soles, relishing his muffled screams of torment and his frantic struggles. “Maybe I’ll just TICKLE your cute FEET all AFTERNOON!”

“BMMMMURPH!!!”

“I mean it’s not like you’re GOING anywhere, stud!”

And so it went for the next ten minutes or so, until I sensed that Larry’s energy was beginning to flag. His legs had writhed powerfully at first, but now they were merely trembling. It was time, I decided, to treat myself to the long-anticipated state of my handsome cousin’s sexy feet. With a sigh of satisfaction, I bent my head and bestowed a lingering wet kiss on the sole of his right foot.

“HMMMMMM!!!” Larry grunted as my tongue went to work. “MMMM-MMMM-MMMM-MMMMMM!!!”

Now THAT didn’t sound like a muffled scream of torment—it was more like a moan of pleasure! Yes, it was apparent that my horny ticklish stud cousin ENJOYED having his feet worshipped!

There was no longer any need to straddle him, so I dismounted, rolled him onto his back, and scurried around for a taste of his toes. As I’d suspected, Larry was in a VERY manly way indeed—and as I helped myself to a mouthful of toes, he gyrated his hips in an obvious demand for masturbatory relief. I was more than happy to oblige!

“UUUUMMMM!!!” he moaned as my clever fingers caressed his yearning member. “UUUUUUMMMMMMPH!!!”

“You’ll have to return the favor later,” I reminded him between tastes of his toes.

“GRRRRRRUUUUUUMF!!!”

And did I mention that I have to cum three or four times…?

“NNNNNNGLLLLLLUF!!

The following few minutes were blissful, as I nibbled greedily on Larry’s toes while teasing him closer and closer to the blessed release he so ardently craved. And I admit that I was mean to him, snatching back my hand at the last moment, leaving him to complete the process as best he could on his own.

All in all, he did a decent job.

“Quite a mess,” I whispered, reaching fro the towel I’d placed on the night table. “Hold still while I clean you up…”

Then I released him from his bonds and, as required, he returned the favors I’d bestowed upon him…with considerable enthusiasm…

“So,” I inquired later, as we relaxed between rounds, “did you ENJOY having your feet worshipped, stud?”

“Omygod yes!” he exclaimed, shivering slightly at the memory of it. “Can we do it again sometime? Right from the beginning?”

“Even the spanking?”

“ESPECIALLY the spanking!”

That was how my handsome cousin became my summertime slap-and-tickle slave. A couple of days later we stole away into the woods behind his parents’ house and spent the afternoon…

But that’s another story!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back