• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Memory Remains - For BettyBoop2002 - Part 4

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Previous parts
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

The Memory Remains - For BettyBoop2002
Part 4

The soft light of dawn washes over us as we lie in each other’s arms on the sand and wakes us up. The sand’s cooled down overnight, but not so much that it’s uncomfortable and neither of us feels any pressing need to move. We stare out over the waves as the sky lightens gradually and the world goes from black outlines through shades of grey to full colour. It’s a sight that most people never really get to see, you simply don’t get it most places these days, too much pollution in the air I suppose. But out here everything seems perfect, and the fact that we can experience this together makes it all the sweeter.

We stay like this for over an hour until finally the need for food wins out over our desire to enjoy the moment and we head inside. The exertions of the previous day have left both of us crying out for a decent breakfast, and for a while we’re both far too busy concentrating on the smells and tastes of a full fry-up to think about much else. Once we’re done I get to work cleaning up the remnants of yesterdays tickle marathon while you head outside, saying you need to go work off some energy. It takes about fifteen minutes to get everything straightened up and I head outside to join you.

I should have guessed you’d be in the ocean, after all we’ve been at this place for almost two full days now and you haven’t managed to get near the water yet. I dive in and swim out to you, enjoying the chill of the water against my skin. Damn, I’ve been living in the city too long, I’d forgotten just how good this could be, how free it makes me feel. It takes a few minutes for my body to get used to the unfamiliar activity and then I can relax back into the waves. I look around and can’t spot you anywhere nearby, or on the beach for that matter. I know this bit of coast pretty well, there aren’t any real nasty currents anywhere close to the beach and the bottom slopes gently down for at least a couple of hundred yards until you get to the drop off so I’m not too worried about you getting into any sort of serious trouble, but just for a second I feel fear touching the back of my mind.

And quickly forget all about it as a pair of hands touch my back and start tickling me underwater. I jump and try to turn round, but I’m at a distinct disadvantage, the bottom’s all sand here and there’s nowhere to get any real sort of purchase. The tickles continue and as I keep giggling I decide to wait it out, after all you’ve got to breathe sometime, Sure enough, after just a couple of seconds the contact disappears and I look around trying to see where you’ve gone. It’s another ten seconds until you pop out of the water a safe distance away, grinning back at me as you grab another lungful of air and slide back beneath the waves. Well if that’s the way you want to play it….

I grab a quick breath and slip under the surface. I’ve always been comfortable in the water, my eyesight’s pretty good and I know how to move quickly without using too much energy in the process. The problem is it’s been about five years since I was last in the open sea, and more like seven since I did any real distance swimming, so you’ve probably got the edge on me in conditioning. I drop down to the sandy bottom and do a slow circle, trying to get some idea where you are when suddenly I feel fingers on my feet again. Holding in the laughter I pull my legs up towards my chest and just use my arms for the first couple of strokes to avoid any chance of kicking you accidentally. I’ve got the first part of a plan, but it’s going to be a tricky move to time.

I glance back under my arm and see you head for the surface for a quick breath. I speed up slightly, trying to get the distances about right, this is only going to work the once and I don’t want to waste the chance. My lungs are burning as I finally head up for my own air, and you’re right behind me. Perfect. I go up steep, for this to work I need to get some height when I break the surface. I burst out and grab a deep breath as my momentum carries me up, until I’m almost waist high out of the water. I twist over and down, doing a kind of half loop so that I’m swimming back the way we’ve come, but a couple of feet farther to the right. You’re close enough that you get no time to react and as we pass each other I reach out and grab your ribs, tickling as best I can and swinging round so I’m now following you. You swim faster, but I know this might be my best, and for that matter, only chance to get the upper hand and do everything I can to keep up. Suddenly the teasing tickles get too much for you and I see a mass of bubbles come flying out of your mouth as you laugh and head to the surface.

You clear the water, getting your feet under you as you come up coughing and spluttering. I slide an arm around your waist to try and hold you in place as I goose your ribs and belly with my other hand. You feel fantastic twisting in my grip, your hair slapping against my chest as you struggle to get away. The water’s helping you though, I can’t get a good grip and you manage to wriggle out of my grasp, diving back into the water and heading for the beach. Not wanting to give up that easily I strike out after you, trying to work out what you’re up to. There’s no way you’re simply running away, I’ve known you too long to fall for that and you’re at least as good as me when it comes to cunning, sneaky plans. I know that my only chance of not getting the hell tickled out of me as soon as we’re back on dry land is to try and think at least two steps ahead. Unfortunately at the moment I’m drawing a blank.

You scramble out of the water and head into the sand dunes, you’ve definitely got the edge on me in straight line speed and you manage to open up enough of a gap that I loose you as soon as we’re in amongst the sandy hills. I glance around and make a quick decision. Walking along the tops of the dunes would probably be a better bet, far less chance for you to ambush me, but there’s no way I could stay hidden while doing so. Besides, while my pride insists that I make sure I don’t loose this game, there’s a part of me that wouldn’t mind doing just that. I stay in the valley between two large dunes, trying to keep as quiet as possible as I walk, following your footprints in the sand. They seem to disappear into a small patch of grass and as I get nearer I realise my mistake just before I hear movement behind me. I was so engrossed with following your footprints I forgot to check the smaller dunes for anything obvious, letting you double back and hide there as I went past. I spin around as fast as I can, but all I can do is brace as you throw yourself at me, tackling me to the ground.

The landing’s easy enough, but you’ve got the upper hand and pin my arms to the ground with your knees, facing my feet. I’m in trouble and I know it, there’s no way to get any grip, and you can reach right down to my waist without moving from your current position. There’s no warning, no teasing, you just dive straight in, running your fingers over my ribs and belly, sliding your nails over my skin, driven by the thought of vengeance for what I put you though yesterday. There’s no way I can fight this, and explode into laughter under you, doing everything I possibly can to buck you off. Your fingers dance upwards and run over my chest and up into my armpits. You’re too damn good at this, even without being able to see exactly what you’re doing you’ve got me damn near helpless underneath you as I struggle to draw air into my lungs past my laughter.

Desperation fuels me as I dig down with my feet and legs, trying to compress the loose sand down to give me some sort of platform to push from. I heave upwards and actually manage to lift you up, for a moment I’m supporting both of us with my shoulders and legs, but I can’t find the extra push to throw you off, and collapse back into the sand. You lean down, your hair sweeping over me as you do so, tickling my sides, as you out your lips over my belly button and start to blow. God, it tickles, I lose any semblance of control as you keep blowing raspberries on my sensitive skin, and, one huge upward heave coupled with your slightly unbalanced position, finally throws you off me.

Once again you head for the safety of the dunes, but I’ve learnt my lesson and there’s no way I’m going to let you get away from me again. I chase you up the side of one of the larger dunes, gaining on you now, using hands and feet to climb up the shifting wall of sand. Despite my best efforts though you manage to reach the top ahead of me and start heading down the other side. I’m only a couple of seconds behind you though, and as I reach the summit spot something that might just help me make those seconds up. It’s a chunk of wood, looks like part of an old sign or something, about two foot wide and four long and I remember an old trick me and me friends used to do on these dunes. Grabbing the wood I throw it down at the very top of the dune and jump on. My weight tips it over the lip and suddenly I’m skiing down the sand, pushing down as hard as I can with my legs to try and keep on the ‘board’. From experience I know that the longest this ride can last is to a point about six feet before the bottom of the hill, where the sand builds up and the end of the wood will just dig in and stop, leaving me to fly into a majestic heap on the sand, but maybe that’ll be long enough. I lean over to the left and edge closer to you, the bottom of the hill getting ever closer. I feel the wood dig down and fling myself off the left, arms out. I manage to get the timing just about perfect as I grab you and we roll down the hill together as I make damn sure not to land on you.

We land tangled in each other’s arms in the sand and both have the same idea at the same time as we both start tickling anything we can get our hands on. My hands are flying over your waist and thighs as you concentrate on everything from armpits to waist. We’re both lost in laughter now, neither of us daring to stop tickling to defend ourselves for fear of getting caught in a far worse situation. Your neck makes a tempting target and I lower my lips to your skin and let my laughter tickle you. You try and match me, but your head rolls back, as the ticklish sensations at your neck push you over the limit. It’s only a matter of time before you give in to this, and we both know it.

As your right hand pokes and prods at my waist your struggle to bring your left up to my chin. Slowly you guide my head up, away from your neck and shoulder until you’re looking me right in the eye. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a beautiful sight, your mouth open in laughter, wet hair spilling over your shoulders, and those sparkling, dancing eyes are irresistible. We both move at once, bringing our lips together for what we intended to be a kiss, but neither of us wants to risk stopping out tickling assault just yet and so it turns into more of a shared laugh. Gradually, the tickling slows and the rest of the world seems to fade away, leaving only your body, your smile and for a long time that’s all there is.

I’m not sure how long we lay at the bottom of that dune, but when we climbed back up to the top the sun was already a long way past its zenith and a cool breeze blew off the sea. I look over at you and, not for the first time, wonder what on earth you see in me, why such an amazing woman would choose such an (in my mind anyway) ordinary person.

“So, was this weekend everything you hoped for my lady?” I ask in my best ‘faithful servant’ voice.

“I can’t think of a single way it could have possibly been better.” You reply. “Although I still don’t know why you went to so much trouble”.

“You don’t?” I ask, surprised. “At least it’s an easy question to answer. I love you Destiny, it’s as simple as that.”

You stare at me for a moment, and I feel a slight twitch in my stomach as I wonder if I’ve said the wrong thing. Then you smile at me and slide your arm around me, resting your head on my shoulder as we start down the other side of the dune, heading for home. I feel you giggle gently against my shoulder and look down questioningly. You give me your best innocent look as you breathe into my ear:

“I never told you about my other ticklish little fantasies, did I? ”

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back