• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

melissa's ticklish nightmare M/F

footman79

TMF Poster
melissa's ticklish nightmare

melissa stark waited nervously outside the players locker room after the monday night game had ended.she had agreed to meet rod,the team's star quarterback after the game to discuss a story she had done at halftime about his reported association with known mobsters with ties to gambling.she was a little corcerned about meeting him alone but had decided to do it anyway.rod opened the locker room door and showed her in.he quickly locked the door as melissa sat down.rod sat opposite melissa and her where she got the information for her story.meiissa could tell he was very angry and she wished she had not agreed to meet him.melissa told him she could not reveal her source and that made rod furious.i guess i am going to make you tell me,rod told melissa.melissa noticed a figure coming out from behind the lockers.she recognized him as tyrone,the center on the team.melissa realized she was in trouble and started to run to the door.she didn't make it and was quickly picked up and carried over to the weight bench and tied to it with adhesive tape.her arms were tied over her head to the bar and her legs and feet were tied to the bench.tyrone then left leaving melissa alone with rod.melissa was frantically trying to free herself but it was hopeless.she told rod if he hurt her in any way she would go to the police.he smiled and said tha hehad a way to take her talwwouldn't leave a mark on her as he unbottned her silk blouse.i ran into your ex boyfriend and he.he said you'reery ticklish and cannot sta to be tickled.melissa begged rod not totickle her as he placed his fingers on her smooth armpits.melissa screamed as he started tickling but soon followed with a fit of hysterical laughter.rod worked her armpits over for a few minutes before starting on her ribs prompting even more fits of laughter from melissa.after about fifteen minutes rod stopped to give her a rest.melissa was a wreck,her hair was matted to her head in sweat and her makeup was ruined.rod asked her again for her source and melissa still wouldn't tell him.melissa's eyes buldged with terror as rod pulled up a short stoll in front of her feet.please not my feet,she begged him as he slid her flats off revealing her nylon covered feet.he took some scissors off the training teble and cut a small hole at the top of her nylons and peeled them down leaving melissa's feet bare.he noticed her feet were damp probably due to her excited condition and the fact her shoes had just been removed.he admired melissa's feet which were probably a size seven,he guessed.red polish highlighted her slender toes.he started by tickling her soles and melissa went beserk.he worked his way up her arches while melissa screamed in agonized laughter.he worked her arches over for a few minutes before working to the soft skin beneath her toes.melissa couldn't even beg for mercy because she was laughing so hard.he then knelt down and starting sucking her toes causing melissa to squeal even harder.after a few minutes of the toe sucking,melissa's bladder gave way just as she screamed out,i'll talk.

Hi, footman79! That's not a bad story, but are you new at this? You need to capitalize your sentences, put spaces between the punctuation and the words, and work on your spelling a little. Nothing personal, and please post more stories, thanks! :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back