• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers` Lottery Pt 5.

TickleWizard

Part five everyone! Our central character, the serious, self-controlled Rachel, finally gets her first taste of tickling. In this chapter the tickling is of a fairly underused nature - just thought it would add variety to the more traditional stuff to come.

After Rachel`s first hour of tickling, we will join her at a couple of other points during the 24 hours, where the tickling is particularly interesting - before the big climax - does she break!? Wait and see ...

So here it is folks ... part five. As usual, comments & suggestions welcome ... in particular, let me know if you think its becoming too long (There`s about the same number of chapters still to come!). Or equally, if you want more of the same, tell me and I`ll keep it coming ...

THE TICKLERS` LOTTERY Pt 5.

This was it for Rachel!

She followed Carol down the corridor - her heart thumping like a train piston. This was most definitely not what she had envisaged when she had eagerly replied to Carol`s tickler tempting internet post. For Rachel was, and always had been, an out and out control freak, and here she was, about to surrender all control for 24 hours to an army of women with the same mindset as her`s - all intent on reducing her to a weeping, begging, ticklish mess.

As they approached the door to what Rachel assumed would be her effective torture chamber until the same time the next day, she tried to focus one last time, she galvanised her thoughts. `I`m NOT going to be broken!` she thought to herself defiantly. However little she may have believed it, she was going to give it everything she had - She was going to show the world what a tough bitch she was - No cracking! - No begging! - and, if humanly possible, - No laughing! She realised the latter, if not all of her aims were near impossible - but she had to think like that - she hadn`t spent her whole life maintaining an icy, unflappable facade to have it shattered now - she was going to beat these women! - she was going to take the jackpot!

Carol opened the door. It was yet another plush bedroom - even larger than before, but this time - not only was there a grand four poster - but a rack style wooden table, an x-frame, and numerous chains, cuffs and shackles hanging from the ceiling and walls. Seated on the bed were the first group of ticklers. Carol proceeded to carry out some brief introductions ...

`Right then ladies - you all know Rachel ...`, the four women nodded and smiled at Rachel, making her feel even more queasy - torturers with smiles!

`Rachel, this is Elaine, Sarah, Jo, and Mary`, explained Carol as she pointed to each woman in turn - `They will be tickling you, in that order, for ten minutes each, then all four will tickle you for the remaining twenty minutes. You`ll get the hang of it by the 24th group!!!` chuckled Carol in a distinctly sinister manner. The women laughed too - each hoping of course that it wouldn`t get to that stage and that one of them would get Rachel to break on their turn, and win the money!

`Well its almost four o` clock, so I`ll leave you five to get yourselves sorted - I`ll be watching the C.C.T.V. camera and acting as referee. But before I go, I just need to tell you a couple of vital things Rachel ...`

Carol turned to address Rachel alone; `Each group will decide at the start of their seesion, what you will wear, and how you will be tied for that hour. You must comply. After that you must do - or try to do everything you are told - if you fail to make any effort to obey, or are in ANY way nasty to your ticklers, that is to say, more than the occasional curse - this will be taken by me as a default submission and you will lose - AND have to endure the remaining time of the 24 hours!`

Rachel looked slightly shocked - but understood clearly. She would have hoped for just such stringent rules if she had been lucky enough to be one of the ticklers herself. `Other than that, you will recieve a toilet and food/drink break every four hours, and be allowed a five minute break in between hour sessions. These breaks will obviously be added to the total time of 24 hours! And of course - the most important thing you`ll be wanting to know my dear - the word you need to scream to submit and concede that you have been broken ... its simple enough ... MERCY!`

`Any questions?` asked a grinning Carol. Rachel looked expressionless, like a child at a school assembly. Although her mind was racing, trying to put into words all the questions she had - she couldn`t - all she could do was stare back blankly.

`Right then ladies - she`s all yours! ... Good luck my dear!` Carol sniggered. With that, the red-headed organiser of this diabolical event, turned and left the room, sweeping the solid oak doors behind her - Rachel heard the lock click shut as a voice startled her ... it was Elaine.

`We just all wanted you to know how much we sympathise with you at being chosen for this thing Rachel. The four of us have been talking, and we all said, as ticklers, how much we dreaded being picked ourselves - it must be a nightmare for you.`

Not quite sure how to respond to what seemed a very genuine sentiment, at a very perculiar time, Rachel managed only a cursory `Thanks` and then returned to silence.

`But`, piped up Jo ... `Its time to go lady! - Shall I tell her how we want her girls?` Jo was clearly the cockiest member of the group - About 19 years old, shortish with dyed black hair - she was a typical grunge chick - dressed all in black, with laddered black tights and a pierced navel. Not to mention almost eternally long false nails!

`Go ahead`, replied Mary. Mary was quite the opposite of the brash, loud-mouthed Jo. Around 45, she was conservatively dressed in white blouse and brown slack pants. Her hair was daintily coiffured, and her whole demeanor seemed that of the average suburban housewife. Unlike Jo, Rachel couldn`t imagine Mary wanting to tickle-torture anyone. She was soon to find out if her imagination was accurate or not.

`Ok then Rach - we want you over there, under that ceiling hook` demanded Jo - like a spoilt little brat. - Oh and lose the blouse lady!`

Despite Jo`s obnoxious tone, Rachel obeyed without a word - she had long ago put aside any thoughts of protest, she was here to endure the ultimate tickle test after all. She unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off - Mary smiling kindly, took it from her and placed it on the bed.

`Arms up!` instructed Jo abrubtly - the others seemingly happy to let the youngest girl run the show for now. Again, Rachel complied

Then, up stepped Sarah, and, being taller than the diminutive Jo, reached up and secured Rachels wrists firmly to the dangling leather cuffs.

As she did so, she stood facing the now helpless Rachel, who for the first time took notice of this so-far anonymous member of the group. She noticed that she bore a close resemblance to Elaine - medium build, straight blonde hair, and unremarkable blue eyes - sort of, average looking really. - They were both about 30 she guessed. Then it clicked - they were sisters! She almost thought of enquiring if this was indeed the case, as she may have done to make polite conversation at one of her many business lunches, but as she stared up at her tightly restrained wrists, she knew this setting was altogether different. A glance at the clock also reminded her that nothing trivial mattered now - It was four `o clock - This was crunch time! - NO TURNING BACK!

The four women stood back for a second to admire their bound subject. Rachel stood the tallest of all of them - around 6 ` they reckoned. A brunette with a serious, yet alluring face - she wasn`t pretty in the way Tara was - but kinda sexy. She wasn`t skinny despite her height, but neither was she too curvy or chubby - just a tall, well proportioned, almost amazon looking businesswoman. They drank in the picture of her helplessness, arms stretched high above her - not quite on tip-toes, but her calves taught, straining for balance. Despite still being clad in her bra, business skirt, nylons and heels, the acres of bare, creamy flesh of her exposed torso - her sides, armpits and stomach, were plenty for this group of predominantly upper body ticklers to go to work on. And they were about to begin ...

A buzzer sounded. Presumably operated remotely by Carol. - Game on!

Elaine, who`s turn it was first, stood up to begin her assault.

`Ticklish Rachel?` Elaine asked teasingly as she held her fingers, claw like in front of Rachel`s face. Rachel said nothing - she knew she was ticklish - VERY VERY ticklish, but being a tickler, she realised that saying `no` would only fuel the contestants determination to prove her wrong. Nevertheless she just couldn`t bring herself to admit that she was - to confess to anyone that she had such a human, almost childish weakness made her feel sick, she hated appearing vulnerable, and so a silent response it was to be!

`Lets see then shall we ...` Rachel looked one last time at the other three women, as they sat, spread around the room, enthralled by her impending torture - their faces lit up like christmas trees. Elaine moved forward and began to gently scratch her nails over the soft skin of Rachel`s neck. Rachel flinched and winced immediately. Elaine`s nails proceeded to stray all over her neck, shoulders and around the back of her ears. Rachel hadn`t expected to be tickled in this way - it was HORRIBLE! - she tensed her neck and shoulders and tried desperately to pull her head away from the electric like itching sensation.

`Cootchie cootchi coo`, exclaimed a clearly happy Elaine, as she continued titilating Rachel`s neck with one hand and began tickling her cheek with the other.

`Grrrmmmmmph` Rachel`s face became a portrait of irritaion as this, somewhat bizarre torment continued. `At least it isn`t making me laugh` Rachel thought in an effort to boost her morale - but a second, frightening thought followed immediately - `If I`m this ticklish on my face ... OMG ...!!!`

`Aww - I think I`m annoying Rachel here - am I Rachel?` - again Elaine`s teasing question went unanswered as the brunette tried desperately to maintain some composure.

`Ooh, five minutes gone` said Elaine looking at the clock - `I think I`m going to need one of those lovely ostrich feathers over there`. At hearing this, Sarah rose from her vantage point on the bed and passed a long, fluffy ostrich plume over to Elaine, in a move that almost seemed rehearsed.

`Thanks Sis` said Elaine, taking the feather. Elaine quickly returned to her work ...

If the fingers had been irritating to Rachel, what was to happen now nearly drove her out of her skin! Elaine sweeped and swooped the feather across the same parts of Rachel`s now sensitised neck with a devilishly light touch - Rachel was convinced that she would pull a muscle if she had to tense any more. And luckily for her, a few minutes later Elaine stopped. Rachel assumed that she had survived her first tickler, and sighed in relief as she was finally able to loosen up a little. But a glance to the side made her aware that there were two minutes of Elaine`s turn left.

`C`mon then Rachel, - you know the word - Mercy! - I think you`ll wanna say it soon!` Mocked the blonde. With that, Elaine took the feather and began stippling it, very delicately around Rachel`s nostrils - Rachel went crazy - she ducked and craned her head - coughed, spluttered - did everthing she could within her bondage to get her nose away from Elaine`s tickly feather. Then she felt the inevitable sneeze building - her eyes narrowed and she took a deep breath.

Sensing this, Elaine went for the kill, directing the feather right up both Rachel`s, now flaring, nostrils - Rachel continued to fight the building sneeze - again - she wanted to give this woman NO satisaction at all. But it was unavoidable - the tingling in her nose was simply too much and she exploded into a barrage of sneezes.

As Rachel eventually brought her sneezing to an end, she opened her watery eyes to find Elaine gone ... Her sneezing had masked the sound of Carol`s game show buzzer. The ten minutes were up!

Rachel took a refreshing breath as she realised that she had, at least so far, achieved her aim - one tickler down and not a giggle, cry or plead in sight. For a brief moment she felt good. Strong and sure of herself, just as she`d always been. But as Sarah strode into view, there was to be no respite ... it was time for big Sister to try her skills!

To be continued ...

Coming soon in Pt 6. Sarah, Jo and Mary also have their fun with the so far unbroken Rachel ... does she last out the first 60 mins? ...

`Tickle hard - If she`s tough - tickle LIGHTER!`

Excellent

Just awsome. Great first technique. Nose tickling...
One of the best series in a long time.

not too long

Of course it cannot be too long. Its the best story I have read
for a long time. Keep going on until chapter 20!! There should
be a second chance for all with higher prize no that everyone
knows that it can happen to them....

Ticklers' Lottery

Terrific so far! I can hardly wait to see more. Hope to see plenty in the armpit and upper body areas and LOTS of torture! How soon will we see more?
Long Red Nails

This is turning out to be a GREAT story. I guess you were right back in pt. 2, about it being worth the wait.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back