• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Driven By You F/M- Part 1

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Driven By You - Part 1

This follows on from Fade To Black and Carpe Diem. If I’ve got it right you shouldn’t need to know the back story to enjoy this one, although it wouldn’t hurt :D

Driven By You – Part 1

It had been a week since I’d met Laura, and I was still trying to get my head around it all. Oh, the memory of our couple of days of tickling each other to insanity was fresh enough, although I still had a job believing it had actually happened, it was really just the massive change that had seemingly taken over my life that was giving me problems. A week ago I’d been concentrating solely on work, on my career (such as it was) and on where my next rent cheque was coming from. Now, not only had I seemingly met the perfect woman, but she seemed to be genuinely interested in me as well. Not that I really knew why, I don’t think I’m anything special to look at anyway, but I sure as hell wasn’t going to argue.

Considering just how strange our first meeting had been, and the rather intense results, we decided to take things easy for a while to try and figure out what exactly we had together. It turns out we had a hell of a lot in common. I’ve never known anyone so easy to talk to, or for that matter so easy to get on with in general. She had a great sense of humour, was an attentive listener and a captivating speaker. Perhaps more importantly as far as I was concerned she was very, very sharp mentally and I found myself having to work hard at times to hold my own against her. Every night that week followed the same routine, we’d go back to her place, we’d cook something simple then sit and talk or watch movies until we were on the verge of falling asleep then I’d crash out in her spare room while she went to her own bed.

Looking back on it now, it does seem a little strange, but I firmly believe that it was by far and away the best approach and by the end of that week we were practically finishing each others sentences. Even better, we knew that we had a base for the relationship that wasn’t just sex and that this thing had a real chance of working.

It’s funny, but when you’re in love the whole world really does seem to change. Every little clichéd line you hear in songs or in the movies takes on a character all of its own, things seem…brighter somehow, easier to live with. I found myself adding Laura into my own mental map, and just knowing she was a part of my world made the air taste sweeter. The amazing part was that no one in work seemed to catch on; then again I suspect that after three years they’d have put down any sudden joyful outlook on life on my part to be chemical in origin.

As Laura was still working in the data prep team we made it a point to meet up for dinner in a little restaurant a couple of minutes from the office, and today was no different. As we sat waiting for our order to arrive, Laura glanced around then moved up so she was sitting right next to me. As we were in a corner booth, that pretty much trapped me against the edge of the booth and her gorgeous body. Twisting slightly she rested her head on my shoulder and started whispering into my ear.

“You know, our week is up as of yesterday, and there’s something I’d really like to do tonight.” She breathed, at the same time sliding her right hand into my lap and rubbing her knuckles into my rapidly expanding cock. “I don’t suppose you can guess what that is?”

“No idea” I grunted, trying my best not to show just how much this was affecting me and failing miserably.

“Let’s just say I want to blow….your…mind” she replied, practically purring the last part and melting my attempts at resistance in about a second flat.

“What exactly did you have in mind?” I moaned as you opened your hand and teased my cock with a quick up and down motion as you clenched your hand around it.

“Now that would spoil the surprise my love. Let me just ask you one question, do you trust me?”

“Of course, with my life, although I hope that isn’t necessary.” I replied, deadly serious, as I knew just how much that question meant to you.

“Good,” you grin, releasing my cock and sliding back down the bench to a more socially acceptable distance, “then you’re going to have the time of your life tonight”.

I was suddenly very glad that Laura had decided to ask that particular question early, as the twenty minutes it took to finish our meal gave me enough time to regain my composure and let me walk out of the restaurant with no obvious sign anything had happened. Of course I couldn’t concentrate on much of anything back at the office, my mind was full of images of what exactly Laura could have planned for the night. One thing I had learnt already was to never underestimate her, she had a rather inventive mind, and I was looking forward to seeing what she’d come up with.

About half an hour before quitting time my mobile singled a text message. It was a simple enough message, “come to my house at 7:00, dress casual, Laura.” Casual in this case meant my usual getup of jogging bottoms and a t-shirt, as neither of us believed in dressing up just to slob around the house. I actually decided to stay in work a little late, as I didn’t want to be sitting around at my place trying to keep my mind from wandering. Not that there was much chance of avoiding that at work, but at least I’d get paid for it. The time seemed to crawl by until finally I was outside Laura’s home about five seconds early.

I was just about to ring the bell when I spotted a note pinned to the door with my name scrawled on it.

“The door’s open, come on in. L”

I swung the front door open and stepped into the darkened hallway. All the lights in the house were out, and a flickering glow highlighted the door to the living room. I walked in and stopped dead in my tracks as my mind tried to take in the sight before me.

Candles had been set-up all over the room, on every shelf and ledge that could safely take them. There was a high backed black chair in front of the fireplace, and from the way the surface caught the light I guessed it was leather. But that really didn’t hold my attention, that was firmly fastened on the occupant of that chair. Laura looked, well, devastating in an outfit that could have come from the cover of only the most exclusive of fetish magazines. Her hair was pulled back into a severe ponytail, ruby lipstick highlighting that gorgeous, skilled mouth. Her body was covered in a skin-tight latex cat suit, a black base with a deep, dark, dangerous red running over it in an intricate design. Putting the finishing touches to the outfit was a thin riding crop dangling gently from her right hand and a pair of black leather boots that reached up to mid thigh. It was like looking at a fantasy come to life, and I was lost immediately. I walked forward slowly, wondering if I dared approach this vision when I heard a subtle movement behind me.

Part 2

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back