• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Driven By You FF/M- Part 2

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Driven By You - Part 2

Part 1

Driven By You – Part 2

Suddenly I was knocked over the ground as someone tackled me and followed me down. Lying face down on the carpet there wasn’t a lot I could do to free myself as this unseen assailant sat down on my legs, pinning me for the second or two it took for Laura to get out of the chair and straddle my back. Between the two of them they flipped me over onto my back and started to force my right foot and hand out and away from my body. I tried to fight back, but there was no way to stop them without hurting them, and there was no chance in hell I could do that to Laura, and she knew it. There was a snapping noise and a cuff was placed around my right wrist, followed by a similar restraint on my right ankle. They repeated the process on my left hand and foot, and then stepped away to admire their work. I heaved at my restraints with everything I had, but there was no give, no sign of a weakness anywhere and I knew that I was completely at their mercy. I realised I had no idea who the second person was, and took my first proper look.

The first thing that hit me was that I was seeing double, as this newcomer was wearing an identical outfit to Laura, with the exception of a collar fastened around her neck. She was a very similar build, possibly a fraction taller although the boots, and my enforced position, made it a little hard to tell. Long brown hair flowed down her back in the same ponytail style that Laura was sporting, and the flickering light caught her brown eyes perfectly. Under normal circumstances I’d have been more than happy to meet this woman, but this wasn’t exactly a normal circumstance.

Without saying a word, Laura and her new-found partner walked around my bound body, seemingly evaluating what they saw, although what criteria they were using I wasn’t sure I wanted to know. Then they both knelt, Laura on the right, her friend on the left and started to rip my clothes away. I considered fighting back, but realistically there wasn’t anything I could do to stop them anyway, and I thought I might get a better chance later on. It didn’t take them long and when they were finished I was tied spread-eagled on the ground in front of my girlfriend and someone whose name I didn’t know.

Laura grinned as she saw me trying to hide exactly what was going on in my mind, and she knelt astride my chest, moving her lips close to mine, her scent wafting down and bypassing rational thought to head straight for my libido.

“Don’t worry my love, we’re not here to hurt you, just to have some fun.”

“Forgive me if I find that a little difficult to believe” I replied, working on the theory that there was no way I could make this situation any worse by being sarcastic. “I don’t suppose there’s any chance of you introducing us is there, and maybe letting me know what exactly you mean by ‘fun’?”

“This is Hayley, an old friend of mine. In fact we tell each other pretty much everything that goes on in our lives, and when I told her about you she couldn’t wait to meet you”. Hayley nodded and cast her eyes slowly down my naked body, clearly enjoying the situation.

“Interesting way of introducing people to your friends, I’d hate to see what you do to people you don’t like.”

“Well, you see, after I mentioned what you put me through last week, and how I hadn’t gotten the chance for revenge yet, Hayley offered to help out. So, for the next hour or two you can consider us your punishment detail.” While saying this, Laura’s eyes don’t leave mine, and I caught the slight hint of a question at the end of this announcement. I presumed you were asking me if I was okay with this, or if it’s going too far. Questioning my sanity I nodded slightly, I doubted Hayley would pick up on it but I knew Laura did when she winked at me and mouthed the words “enjoy yourself”.

Laura slid off me and dropped down on my right, Hayley mirroring her position on my left. I braced as best I could, having a pretty good idea what was coming, but nothing could have prepared me for what happened. Seemingly on cue Laura’s hand dove into my armpits, while Hayley took my ribs and stomach. I knew Laura was a damn good tickler, but Hayley was in a different league and within seconds she was finding ticklish areas that I’d had no idea were there. Both women had shifted so that they were lying across me slightly to get full access to my helpless body, and a small part of me registered just how good their latex covered hands and bodies felt against my naked skin. Unfortunately I had no time to enjoy those feelings as both women concentrated on seemingly driving me insane. Laura’s hands were scrabbling around my armpits faster than I’d believe possible, diving and swooping to attack that vulnerable flesh. Hayley in the meantime was adopting a more sedate approach after her initial assault, concentrating on each individual rib on both sides of my body, running her fingers over me in a slow, torturous manner that was both intensely ticklish and highly erotic.

They kept up that double team attack for at least ten minutes, only stopping when it seemed like I was becoming desensitised to their efforts. Nothing could have been farther from the truth; the simple fact was I was too tired to do anything other than try to catch my breath at that point. They then gave me a hint of why I should let them do whatever they pleased, as they started to work my body in a far different manner than their earlier efforts. Their hands moved slowly over my already-sore muscles, rubbing and easing the tension away, followed closely by their eager mouths, licking and kissing anywhere they’d previously assaulted. I won’t lie, as much as I love Laura, and think she’s absolutely incredible when we’re in bed together, this was beyond anything I could have dreamt about. I was almost buzzing from their attentions, and my cock was certainly not being shy about showing my appreciation. They kept up this artful teasing for maybe five minutes, until they once again had me writhing in my chains, and then they started to slide down my body towards my feet.

I knew exactly what was coming, and I also knew I couldn’t stand it. They stopped so that they were about on a level with my knees and then resumed my ticklish torture. If anything, this was even worse. I’ve always been more sensitive below the waist than above it and they weren’t wasting any time on a warm up. Laura’s hands danced on my thighs, moving with a diabolical intent, flicking from side to side on both legs seemingly at random, occasionally letting her fingers get just close enough to the top of my legs to give the lightest of touches on my balls but no more. She placed all ten fingers between the top of my thigh and my groin and laid into me, sending me into howls of laugher as I desperately tried to escape.

Hayley, on the other hand, concentrated her efforts on my knees, swirling her fingers in circles that contracted and expanded to move all around my the kneecap, again seemingly at random, but somehow timed to coincide with Laura’s more determined efforts higher up my body. I was a mess by this point, breathing was becoming difficult and any semblance of pride had long since been thrown to the wolves as I begged and pleaded for mercy from these two tickling angels. I had no idea how long that session lasted, although afterwards Laura told me it had been nearly half an hour, double what they had intended to do but apparently they just couldn’t bring themselves to stop. As I finally felt their fingers lift I was amazed to notice I was actually slightly disappointed, their touch may have been torturous, but at the same time there was no denying it was highly erotic as well.

The disappointment didn’t last long however, as they repeated their earlier actions on my legs, stomach and waist. I was floating after only a few seconds of their attentions, and both took this as a sign to increase their efforts. I have learnt since then just what Laura can do with her tongue if she has a mind to, but I got a pretty damn good idea right there, the amount of control she has is simply unbelievable. Seemingly determined not to be outdone Hayley lent over and kissed the underside of my cock before swallowing the whole thing deep into her mouth. My eyes snapped open and I thought I might explode right there and then, with my girlfriend administering the most delicate touches imaginable to my thighs with her tongue as her best friend sucked at my dick. It wouldn’t have taken much to push me over the edge, and I think they realised it as they pulled back carefully and moved to a small shelf on the wall.

I couldn’t really see what they were doing, but as soon as they turned round the candlelight caught the objects they were holding and I swallowed, fear rolling in my gut. Small, delicate electric toothbrushes, one each, the expensive kind that are made not only to turn but to pulse back and forth as well. I tried to hide the panic that shot through me, but Laura must have seen some of it in my face, as she moved to reassure me.

“Don’t worry love, this is the grand finale, and I promise you you’re going to love it. In fact, you even get a choice, which of us would you like to concentrate on your, umm, reward? And don’t worry, this is a free choice, there will be no retribution from either of us no matter your decision.”

I paused, thinking quickly. I had a pretty damn good idea what they were planning, there was only one really ticklish area left for them to explore, and that was my feet. I decided to take a chance, a plan starting to form in my mind for a little payback later on.

“Hayley” I gasped, trying to give the impression I was in a worse state than I was. It would only be a small advantage, but I’d take what I could get right now.

Hayley grinned and settled down alongside me, the toothbrush resting against my balls as she licked her lips in anticipation. Laura moved down and lay face down at my feet, placing the brush against my right sole.

“Ten minutes hon, that’s all you’ve got to get through” Laura told me, holding up a kitchen timer with 10:00 set on the display. She pressed the start button and they switched on the toothbrushes.

I really don’t remember much about those ten minutes, only the sheer agony of the brush on my feet, screaming out loud as it went in between my toes and skittered down my sole, interspersed with the non-stop tickling of my cock and balls. It was, without a shadow of a doubt, the most torturous experience of my life to that point, and I remember honestly thinking I was going to die. As the seconds stretched into eternity I thought I was going to pass out, and to my surprise it was Hayley’s administrations that were worse now. I guess my feet had become slightly desensitised to Laura’s probing, but Hayley wasn’t giving me the chance to adapt to hers and I couldn’t handle it. Everything seemed amplified by the ever-present longing for release, that one single touch that would take me over the edge, but Hayley was careful to avoid that.

The darkness closed in, blackness flickering at the edge of my vision, then suddenly a loud buzz echoed through the room as the timer reached zero. Instantly Laura pulled the brush from my feet and Hayley locked her mouth over my erection and sucked. I wasn’t kidding about only needing one more touch, and I exploded into her mouth as she milked me dry, swallowing everything I had in me, light exploding behind my eyes. I guess this is what Laura had felt last week, and everything suddenly became a lot clearer as to why she wanted to do this to me.

Finally I started to come down, the girls untied me and helped me make my way to the couch. They snuggled up alongside me, and I did my best not to fall immediately asleep. I did, however, pretend to and within a minute or two felt Laura relax against me as she succumbed to her body’s request for rest. I waited a minute to make sure and then, without moving my body or head for fear of waking Laura, whispered to Hayley.

“Hayley, thank you, that was incredible”

“Oh believe me it was my pleasure” she whispered back. “But why did you pick me not Laura? After all, she is your girlfriend?”

“I know, and it wasn’t easy, but I had my reasons. Three of them actually. One, how often am I going to get the chance to have a gorgeous woman do something like that to me while my girlfriend not only watches but helps? Two, frankly you’re a better tickler than Laura and the thought of having you tickle my feet was unbearable.”

“And three?” Hayley asked, curiosity obviously aroused.

“I was hoping you’d help me get a little payback.”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back