• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my neighbor M/F

Stefan_tickler

TMF Poster
I was maybe 15-16 years. It was a hot summer and a neighbor came to me to give me some movies. She was barefoot and smiling. She sat down on the couch and we started the stories about the movies. All the time I was looking at her feet and thought how to run a story about tickling. Anyway, this wasn't the first tme to tickle her feet, but each time it would be weird, right? After a while I tried to put her feet in my lap and start tickling, but she didn't allowed me. I made a deal with her. We watch the horror movie and if I can scare her, I can tickle her feet. I agreed, and chose the movie. We started watching. After a while I realized that she will never get scared and I quickly grabbed her legs and began to gently glide my finger to her left foot. Nothing was happening. She was deadly serious. Then I moved to the right and that elicited a brief smile. Then I came back to the left foot, only this time faster and started to use other fingers. She struggled, laughed and screamed. I enjoyed tickling the first one, then another, then both feet at once. Since I got erection during a tickling sesion , while I was tickling her, she gently was touching my junk and jerking with her foot and after I cumed I stopped tickling. That was also the last experience with this girl, because this was not a first time tickling this girl. I'm tickling this girls since I was a litle boy. I hope you liked the story.

I'm sorry if there are some mistakes. My English is not very good.

Nice story my friend. Happy tickling in Serbia. Hope you find lots more Serbian women to tickle. Thanks for sharing.

nice story my friend was the girl ok with you cumming on her foot how did she react to that?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back