• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

War of the Sisters x)

Gabs67

Hey everyone :). I said the next time I would write a story would be if my sister ended up getting me back (check my previous story) from the last time I tickled her. Well...oh BOY she got me back and she got me back way too good -_-. Me and my sister have a really close bond together (as you can tell lol) which I'm really thankful for because not many people have that with their siblings. Plus I know she is one of "us" but she she can be pretty shy sometimes so hopefully in the future she can finally tell me :). Once again we'll just call her Daniella. Just some info on my sister since she might be in more stories in the future, shes 19 and is around 5'5, skinny, with size 5-6 feet. Shes probably just as ticklish as me but were pretty much the same. SO finally lets get started with this story!

So if you live on the east coast we are going through a major heat wave. It feels like 100 degrees outside so just a perfect opportunity for a beach day! Me, my sis, and a couple of my friends ended up meeting up and within an hour we were at the beach and ready to have some fun :). After getting some sun, playing some catch and cooling off in the water me and my sister were laying down while the rest of my friends were in the water. I was lying face down and she was lying face down as well but by my feet. Suddenly out of no where she slides her fingers up and down my feet. I was surprised and let out a little yelp and pulled my feet away saying "Daniella what the heck!" She had this cocky looking smirk and said "haha just wait till later sis just you wait." Now she had been saying this for the past week so I just laughed and said "yea yea yea w.e" and went back to getting some sun.

After a successful beach day (got a pretty good tan ;) lol) we all headed on home. After a couple bus rides we finally made it and said goodbye to our friends. As we were entering, my mom was leaving and told us she was going to my grandfathers house she'll be home for dinner(we got back around 3, dinner is around 7:30). Now I don't know about you guys but usually when I come home from the beach I am always EXHAUSTED. I like to shower and then take a nap but Daniella beat me to the shower. I kicked off my flip flops, laid down on the couch and started watching t.v. At this point I was slowing dozing off and the cold air was making me even more sleepy. It also didn't help at the fact I was wearing my bikini and denim shorts so I had no warmth what so ever. After about 15 minutes I ended up taking my nap. (Worst decision ever! )

When I awoke I saw about 45 minutes had passed and figured my sis had to be done in the shower. I started to stretch but something stopped me. My feet were tied up and I was soooooo confused and nervous . I tried to get off the couch and only my upper body made it to the floor. I noticed that not only were my feet tied up but there was another rope tied to the bottom of the couch,tied to my ankles that prevented me from being able to move them. As I noticed this in comes Daniella with this surprised look on her face. She's holding a bunch of stuff and suddenly drops them. She runs right over to the rope under the couch and she tightens it even more. After that she leaped towards me and started tickling my sides. I was trying to fight her off but being that I couldn't really move my lower body I was in trouble. "Ahaahhaha Daniella are you hahahahaa c-raaa-zy what are youuu doing!?" I said. "I told you I was going to get you back you should've never taken that nap!" she said. She continued to tickle my sides, neck , going back and forth. After I was laughing for a bit she lifted me back on the couch and she grabbed some more rope. I told myself no way was I going to let her tie my wrists up.

I was ready to fight her off as she jumped on top of me. She fought off my hands and started digging in to my lower sides and it was the WORST time EVER for her to find a new spot of mine. Within seconds I was in hysterics thrashing back and forth going insane. "HAAAAAAAHAAAA OMG DANIE-LLA STOO-AAP" I said. "Oh looks like we found a new spot of yours sis, if you let me tie your hands i'll stop deal?" she said. I was truly trying to get her off with my hands pushing her shoulders trying to tickle her back even but I was getting drained and my hands began focusing on getting her hands off my lower sides. She dug in even more and moved her fingers up and down with the perfect pressure and I began to lose it. She saw I was struggling and took advantage and grabbed my hands and after a little resistance from me eventually tied my wrists together. I couldn't believe it she drained me just like I did to her when I needed to tie her up.

My sis, who looked little tired herself from trying to tie me up said "You see that wasn't so bad Gabby. Too bad its about to get much worse." She grabbed more of the rope and to my dismay pulled my arms over my head and tied the rope to the bottom of the couch. So there I was tied up, so many spots completely vulnerable for my baby sis. "Yay! Now mommy doesn't come home for a while (it was around 4:15) now so we have all the time in the world" she said. "Omg Daniella let me go! You don't want to do this your big sister right? Your so sweet your not mean." I said. She just laughed at me and she started to pick up the stuff she had dropped and put them on the table. I was looking at what she was picking up and realized I was in big trouble.

She kicked off her slippers threw them at me to be mean -_- and jumped onto the couch. She had the most evil look on her face and told me "SOOOOOOO Gabs where shall I begin?"

I'll post the second part soon :]. Hope you guys like it so far!

east coast girls- WOW - wonder how close to jersey you girls are - I'd LOVE to TICKLE You BOTH - Can't wait for the rest of this story

omg like total cliff hanger looool loved it! sister wars rock! thank you for sharing this amazing war with us all i have my popcorn ready for next time ;)

Thanks guys for all the feedback! Nice to know you guys liked it. Part 2 should be up by Monday. Finally got time to write it :)

That's pretty incredible stuff. I'd want to create a book based on your adventures haha.

sweet looking for to part 2 once you have time to write it Gab the cliff hanger is killing me XP

OMG, what a cliffhanger!!!
Your Stories Rule, U must be and Evil Ler!!!
Ok now it on to part two which sounds like it maybe even better.
I can't imagine how your going to top part one but I have a feeling you will!

Great story, thanks for sharing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back