• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Beautiful Moment (F/M Erotic)

tj77

TMF Regular
It is the moment I have waited for with pulsing delight. I am tied to my gf's bed in my birthday suit. For almost an hour she has tickled me to near madness. I am sweaty and exhausted. But now comes the most wonderful part of all.

My eyes are wide with anticipation and my shaft erect at the sight of the long feather. She slowly lowers it and swirls it about the tip of my penis, at once triggering a sensation both horribly ticklish and powerfully erotic. It is torture and a gift. I laugh heartily and bounce on my butt as I twist. Interspersed with laughter are moans. The feather traces down my shaft and I almost rocket off of the bed as it passes over my balls and into that space of my inner thigh. It is so wonderful and so unbearable. The feather travels back to the very tip of my penis where it teases and torments until my brain is hazy from desire and laughter.

The feather lifts away and is replaced by my gf's hand. She begins to stroke me toward orgasm. I can feel it building in my stomach, that wonderful feeling. I pour sweat and pull at my restraints as I draw so close. The feather teases my navel. I can feel it in the pit of my stomach, charging behind my organ. The feather swirls deep and tickles the sensitive knot of my navel. I take a deep breath and the world stops.

For a brief time I am in another universe. I thrust hard into her hand, moaning in throes of pure ectsasy. I thrust harder and harder. I can feel the cum landing on my stomach. Shivers of delight riplle up my back and down my legs. With one last shout of pleasure I give one last squirt and collpase, limp on the bed.

It's not done. Even as I lay quivering in pleasure she bends down to swirl her tonge in my bellybutton and scribble on my sides. My laughter flows helplessly. I do not move. I don't have the energy, even though the ticklish sensation is wicked. I can only laugh. In that moment she is in total control of my body. It is an emotional rush I don't have words for.

She moves down to torture my feet with her nails. I stay limp even as I laugh hysterically. She tickles the soles of my feet while I feebly beg her to stop. My remaining feeble energy spills from my body. I feel almost lifeless when we end. She unties my bonds while I struggle to stay awake. She adjusts my body until I am comfortable and lays down beside me, holding me in her arms. I just manage to wrap her in a weak hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you.". I whisper. I kiss her and hug her again, doing what I can to convey my love for her and this oh so beautiful gift she gave me. I fall asleep in her arms.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back