• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend's payback F/M

Stefan_tickler

TMF Poster
My girlfriend cheated me into a tickle torture, again. I sat quietly on the couch, watching TV. She came with the story that she's bored and that we shall have some fun instead of geting bored. I asked her:"What's on your mind?", she replied that she bought some new stuff in the sex shop and that we shall try them for some new foreplay. It seemed interesting and I agreed. She bought a handcuffs, a few ropes and a vibrator. She said: "For a change, let me first to satisfy you." I agreed. She tied my hands cuffed to the top of the bed and legs with rope to the bottom of the bed. I was dying of excitement. In the end he came to the room in topless, sat on the bed and asked me: "What do you want me to do to you, honey?" I replied:"I don't know. What did you have in mind?" She said coldly:"To pay you back for all the tickle torture's YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! Now you'll see and feel what it's like to be constantly tickled to death." For a moment I was pale with fear. She put her hands on my cock and slowly started to jerk me , it felt good, but I knew that it would not turn out just with her satisfying me. She jerked me gently for 5-6 minutes, and then she began to tickle my balls. I wriggled, screaming, but helpless. As she jerked my cock and tickled my balls, she asked me "How do you feel now motherfucker? Huh? How does it feel?" Then he stopped for a moment, because I was going to explode. Couple of minutes later, she started again with a light tickling, but now she jerked faster. That was a moment of happiness, I cumed. At least I think it was a moment of happiness. When I cumed, she looked at me and asked, "Is it good? Ha, sweetie?" I replied confused with "It was fantastic." And then he continued to look at me. I asked her, "Sweetie, you can untie me now. I want to please you too." He replied: "You really thought that I'll let you go just like that?". Slowly, she was approaching to my feet and starting to tickle them. I was dying with laughter, shouted, screamed, begged her to stop, and then she again moved to the balls. I somehow managed to strip the rope with left leg and for a moment she ceased to bind me again. I buy my self a couple of moments to catch a breathe. And then she asked me again:"What up honey?' Too sensitive after orgasm? Huh? You don't like tickling after orgasm? Well, let me show you how it tickles everytime when you tickle me after my orgasm, you son of a bitch." After half an hour of sweat, laughter and exhaustion, she let me and said, "You see, when I say is enough, it means is enough. When I say" red "it means that you need to stop tickling, not continue with more."
Here I am, trying to figure out how can I revenge myself, but I don't know how to slip her into a bondage, because after this experience, she'll know that is a revenge. If I get my revenge, I'll write the story about it.
Hope you liked the story.

Too bad, you lost a great opportunity... Next time ask her to use it on you.

Specially if it is like this one:

Vibrators like this one are not only for women... :xpulcy: :dancingbanana:
Yeah, but she got a different type of vibrator. It looks like a dick. So, as i was saying NO WAY IN HELL!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back