• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Put the Teacher in the laughing stocks! (part 2) f/f feet

saratk

TMF Master
The next day Krystal is sitting at her desk after class waiting for her best student to show up. She is grading a quiz taken by her last class, sighing in frustration at their answers. She is wearing a pair of black slacks and a purple blouse and a pair of sandals sits to the side of her bare feet. So intent in her grading that she doesn't notice what comes up behind her.
It is Ashley, her best senior, not wanting to disturb her teacher. Ashley is very smart, very popular, loving her senior year and the fact that she just turned 18, really excited for prom and graduation coming up. She wore a a typical parochial school uniform, white dress shirt, tie, plaid skirt, white knee socks, and black mary janes. Her hair was pulled into a pony tail. "Miss O'Brien?" she said after standing there awkwardly for about a minute.
Krystal jumps a bit upon hearing her name. "What?? Oh, oh Ashley, you startled me!" she turns around to face her pupil. "So I imagine you are wondering why I asked to meet with you.
“Yes I am actually" . Nervous that this might be something academic related, she takes a seat in a desk in the first row. "What did you need?"
“Well, it’s nothing bad, trust me. As I am sure you know the annual fun day is coming up. I'm new to this school so I don't really know much about it. What are your feelings on it?”
“Oh, I think it's great!" she says.” It's something people really look forward to, and it's great that it benefits the school too. We’ve raised a lot of money in the past.”
“I'm glad to hear that.... how... how would you like to be involved this year?”
“I’s be honored!” Ashley replies.
“Well, Mrs. Bennett and I were brainstorming how to make things even better this year... and we came up with an interesting idea. There would be a teacher in the stocks, the ankle ones that we learned about in colonial times, and the girl with the best history grade would... tickle her feet in front of the whole school. As the big fund raiser. The more money rose, the longer she gets tickled. And you, Ashley, are the highest scoring history student.”
“Oh my God, are you serious??? Well, if that's what you need me to do, I’d be happy to. That sounds crazy. Did the teacher who's going to participate get picked yet?”
“Yes... yes she did...”" Krystal starts blushing subconsciously "it is me."
“Well, I'm in. Let me know if there's anything else I need to do, and I wish you luck" she says with a comforting smile
“Well, if you want. The school is rather empty. If you want to help me get used to the way you do it that might be a big help.”
She blushes hard when she realized what she asked
“ummm sure...do you mean right now?”
“No time like the present right?”
Ashley looks a bit uncomfortable. "I guess. Are you sure this is ok?"
“Well, if you don’t want to, it is ok. I was tickled a whole lot yesterday”. She rubs her soles together under the desk as she remembers, staring off into space again
“No I want to help, and I suppose if you say its ok it's ok. So what do I do?”
“I don’t know. I hadn’t really thought that far.... I guess I can just place my feet on a chair for now and see how long I can take it before I need to pull away”
Ashley stands up "That works for me. Just tell me when to start" She giggles a bit
Krystal nervously puts her feet up, wiggling her long toes slightly, and feeling particularly self-conscious about their size in the presence of her dainty student
Ashley slowly moves close to her teacher's feet, not quite sure what to do. She was in fact, not an expert tickler. She brings both hands to her soles, wiggles her fingers and makes contact. Her perfect nails lightly scratching on Krystal's wrinkling arches.
“hehehehheheeee oohhh that tickleeeheheheees...” Krystal flexes her feet and wiggles her toes trying to alleviate the sensations without moving her feet away
Giggling, thinking it's fun, Ashley decides to focus her efforts on one foot. She holds Krystal's foot still with one hand, and with the other, scratches all over her sole
“Ahahahahah ashleehehheeeeyyy youve got to stahahahaaaappp” She continues to giggle as her student adapts to tickling so well that she is almost proud.
“awwww do I haaave to??? Or are you just turning weak?" She is really starting to have fun, and picks up Krystal's leg, puts her ankles in a leg lock, and lets her fingers frantically poke and tap all over both soles.

Krystals laughter increases and as she struggles to free her ankles from her student's leg lock, she starts to get a good rush of endorphins going, making her feel... a lot better than when Sara did it for reasons she was not eager to explore
“You have to say stop when you need it to stop!" Ashley screamed over the screams and laughs of her teacher. The time was now past a minute, and she begins teasingly giving light scribbles all over her foot, trying to be as unpredictable as possible
Krystal giggles and tried to catch her breath while the tickles were light, but she had to scream out stop before she took much more “pleehehehehseeee staahaaaaaahhp!”
Ashley quickly stops, as her teacher demanded, steps back, and waits for her teacher's "review" of her tickling
Krystal pants and tries to catch her breath for a minute or two before she says” Ashley that was... it was very good, I think you learned a lot in that short t time and I am going to be in big trouble on field day.”
Ashley smiles, always enjoying a compliment. Anything else you need today? I'll see you on field day?
Krystal blushes and blurts out “Any other day you want to practice after school just let me know.”
Ashley is taken aback by this, smiles politely, and walks out the door, almost forgetting her backpack. See you on Friday then.
Krystal bangs her head on her desk when she realized what she did... “stupid stupid stupid!!” she says to herself out loud
Mrs. Bennett walks in the room, noticing this and waits for Krystal to be done banging her head
“Oh, hello Sara... i didnt see you come in” Krystal says, trying to compose herself
“So, what's up? Are we all set for field day?” says Sara
“Yeah, Ashley is... I'm in big trouble, that’s for sure.”
Sara sits down. “Why? What’s going on?.”
“She is a quick study Sara. She picks things up... rather quickly. Let’s just leave it at that, shall we?”
“Ok...well...I hope everything is ok...So I got the numbers for the presales for our booth...how many people want to see you get tickled!”
Changing the subject, Krystal sees if she’s the confirmed condemned. “How is it? Did you break 100?”
“Well...not exactly...I got 65, but I could definitely pay for the rest. So we're at 100”
Krystal thinks for a second, pretending to do the math in her head, “Umm... I don't know. it sounds like you lost our bet to me”
“no, not really. I could still raise the money...I put in 35 dollars”
“so I hope you like getting your feet tickled”... Krystal chuckles at the idea of her friend under the fingers of Ashley. So this means we both lose?”
Sara sighs in resignation...”I guess? You have to go first though...Maybe after Fun days we should invite Ashley over and ...thank her her help.”
Getting what Sara is getting at, Krystal smiles “I wholeheartedly agree.”

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back