• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I thought it was over!

one_anduh_half

I promised I would write a story soon! And tonight made for the perfect one.. Not only do my elbows and chin/neck have red marks, my sides and thighs are probably successfully beat up as well. :p ..If you haven't read the 'high school memories', this post may start a little confusing. I'll try to explain as best as I can! You should know that in high school I was in some 'wars' and apparently I'm not able to put them behind me.. More background: Last weekend a group of friends went to the movies - one of them from pa and a main player in the 'chin' war (so random and goofy, but totally legit. It's explained in the 'memories' post). We'll call him E. Needless to say, that war came back full force! I know I had said that I got poked to get my hands down so my chin was open, but I don't think I mentioned I too would tickle-attack so I could win that round. ha! So, that totally happened last weekend. E would say, "I'm so ticklish! That's not fair" - oh I know. And of course it's fair. :p ..But, as tickle wars go, there's usually revenge.. and this time with another friend helping.

Today. I met up with E and a couple other friends for some ice cream. I got mine first and got us a table outside. The tables are round with four small benches leaving one for each of us - E was on one side of me, and N was on the other (N is another friend from pa I was in war with). It wouldn't be a big deal, except that they're best friends and usual tag-team against me lol. After eating, we were being obnoxious and catching up as usual and the 'chin' war got brought up and N totally chinned me. Rude. :p But, it started the war again and the three of us (our other friend who sat across from me wasn't ever in the war, so he just shook his head and watched our ordeal the whole night :p) had our chins covered. Now, they had regular shirts on; so much easier to block yourself because it frees your hands for the most part. I, however, was wearing my usual attire - yoga capris, a tank top, and cardigan - so I had to constantly block myself using my hands. Because I was in the 'middle' it was really me getting each of them, and them getting me. Then the tickling started..

I reached out to E pretending to get his chin, and he totally spazzed out thinking I was aiming for his sides saying "you can't tickle me and then get me!". Laughing, I totally missed N preparing to get me. He tickled my side/ribs making my hands come down to defend myself which of course left my chin open and he got me. E started laughing and they high-fived. ..boys.. :p. As I'm leaning back from the table preparing for another assault, I say "whatever guys, I'm totally not ticklish".. knowing full well that not only do they know it's a lie, but nothing I could say would get them to not do it again. ;) *and no, I don't mind it happening. But, keep in mind that we're not the only ones there, and I get embarrassed super easily! Especially if being tickled brings attention to us* So my response had N saying "yeah right" as he leans in making me think he was going to do it, which he didn't, but my reaction called my bluff. :p It was my turn to freak out and scoot closer to E - totally making it easier to successfully chin him lol! But, I was still close to him and laughing at the whole thing, so he poked me in the sides making me scoot back to the center of my seat - and closer to N.. he chinned me again. And another high-five happened. There were a lot more back and forth like this, all the while talking about random things.

I usually took advantage of the times either E or N were looking elsewhere and distracted to chin them lol. Why you ask? Well, while both of them are super ticklish, whenever I would go in for the kill of one of them, the other would either tickle me or get my chin making me jump back. Then I did the spider to E's knee and he loosssttt it. He was trying to catch his breath from laughing and said 'that's such an awful spot!'. N started laughing at him and asked if his knee was ticklish. "Yeah, dude. It's so bad" (which of course I grabbed proving how bad :p). N just shook his head saying "I had to train myself not to be ticklish there. My dad used to tickle my brother and I there saying if we laughed we were girls" --(is this a normal thing?! :p I've heard that before haha!)-- to which I responded "it's okay, you're still ticklish other places" and grabbed his sides making him snort/jump. Being embarrassed, he grabbed my knees/thighs as revenge and wouldn't stop tickling me leaving me laughing/grabbing his hands saying "I'm sorry!" to which he responded with getting my chin.. should've known lol. Although most of this night had been back and forth, with E and N just helping each other, they finally got me good.

I went to get N's chin, and he grabbed my arm and just held on. E leaned in to try and get my chin, but I scooted back on my bench and somehow managed to get my arm back from N. Even though E knew I was ticklish and had even tickled me before, he didn't do it nearly as much or as often as N, so when he poked my side I wasn't expecting it and let go of my chin to block myself, and of course made such an embarrassing high-pitched noise.. Everyone was laughing at my reaction. Then N said "I wanna see if you fall off the bench!" and started tickling my leg which was extended in front of me to hold my balance. I was laughing and trying to stop him which gave E the opening of my sides to tickle. Then each would try and grab my chin, making me block it and leaving those spots open to tickle-attack again. I knew if it went on my longer I would really fall despite my awesome balance ;) ha! So I just came in closer and kind of balled up to block as much as I could (including my chin). N moved to my ribs making me decide to stop the tickle-attack, or win chin at that moment. I realized we were getting more attention than usual, so I just went on full tickle-guard mode to which they both chinned me and stopped with the attack. Trying to compose myself, I just glared at both of them and said "you guys suck", making them all laugh and talk about how epic that attack was. Whatever. :p I just grabbed E's knees and then N's sides in embarrassment/surrender lol.

At some point after that, E stretched out his leg putting it behind me - which totally tempted me to tickle him, but N shut that down real quick by tickling me first. And because E's leg was on my bench, I couldn't scoot back like I had been doing to get out of his reach so I just had to twist away from him trying to block my exposed spots! :p E then got up hugging me from behind so that my arms were stuck guarding my chin. For some reason I thought it was a good thing for me because neither him or N could chin me. But then N tickled my ribs and knees making E just laugh and squeeze tighter holding me in place. I kept laughing/squeaking and saying "seriously?! You guys suck so hard!" haha. I couldn't think of anything better, okay?! :p They were both laughing too hard after my response to keep tormenting me, but N still needed to point out how red I was.. as if I couldn't feel how bad I was blushing lol.

Finally, the goodbyes. This is always an adventure in itself, because as much as we want to bear hug each other, we gotta guard our chins! E was first to hug. We were both laughing way to hard to actually embrace because we kept trying to chin the other, hug, and guard ourselves all at the same time haha. Probably super entertaining to watch. :p But finally we agreed to at least hug once. I wrapped my arms around his neck and even though we're around the same height, he still picked me up and spun me around making me super paranoid that N would come attack me lol. He didn't, but his turn was next. Now N is taller than me and although we were guarding our chins and laughing, he pulled me in quickly so there wasn't so much stalling lol. He pulled back just enough that I was still trapped in his arms, and E came over to take advantage of my predicament totally chinning me and poking my sides making me laugh and squirm in N's arms. N laughed and then said it was time for a real hug to which I threw my arms around his neck and bear hugged him. His response was to pick me up and then squeezed so hard my spine cracked all the way up to my shoulder blades lol! (yes it felt good, but I still punched him in the arm haha) After hugging our other friend, they got in their car and I in mine, and the night ended.

I guess we're all close enough that years could go by and we still pick up right where we left off. :p
They're such punks. But of course we're all hanging again soon ha!
I'll make sure to wear something to cover my chin.. lol!

Alright, guys. Bedtime. :p Sweet dreams! Hope you enjoyed it! :)

That was great! Thanks for sharing! You have some really great friends. That chin thing sounds silly and like a lot of fun lol.

Excelllent story! Thanks for posting :). Glad you got tickled good hehe :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back