• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alien Abduction Adventure FM/M Part 1.

spikedpsycho

TMF Regular
This is my first story I've ever written, I'm open to criticism, encouragement, blah blah blah.
===============================

Alien Abduction Adventure: Part 1

..Trash Duty. The agreement made when having a gay roommate, if he kept the inside clean, I did the trash and outdoor stuff. Randy would make the living room sparkle, all Lucas had to do is put the trash and recycling out. As he drifted in and out of dream land after hours of work, video games and attempting to sleep, Randy would push the door of his room open faster than a bullet; even that failed to wake him totally.

"Ahem!" Randy fake coughed with a gruff in his throat.

"You should get a glass of water for that" He smirked as his face was still buried in the pillow with a weak smile, words mere mumbles, his feet sticking out past the blankets. Randy was not amused by sarcasm...well not Lucas' sarcasm. While friends, they got on each others nerves. He abruptly said..

"Hell-o, Lucas, in case your wondering, trash is piling up in all the cans" He spoke in a stern manner.

"I'm composting it" He responded still half asleep, he smiled once more, this time he begun to stretch out like a cat enjoying repetitive sleep, pressing up his hips, outstretching his arms to the head of the bed and digging his toes into the mattress only to yawn and collapse once more.

Randy responded. "I don't know what you do for money to keep your half of the rent paid, selling drugs!! whoring yourself!!?! Panhandling (*None of those, He invested online, work from home, he had money, but not that much money and having a roommate obsessed with hygiene and cleaning is useful.) but you'd think your employer would teach you work habit's... like cleanliness".

He responded by belching as loud as he could much to Randy's disgust. He sighed "Ughhh, alright, alright I'll get the trash.......give me ten minutes" He said scratching the back of his head running fingers through his long black hair.

"Oh, no!" Randy said "Right now". He turned his head 90 degrees to the window.

"It's raining." He said. "It's drizzling, don't be such a pussy" A gay person calling me a pussy, that would be an insult to my hetero masculinity if I had the strength to get up and respond". But it was, he was 6' 4", me just 6 even. He was 225 pounds of muscle, Lucas, 180 pounds of slim Bruce Lee style muscle, him Hollywood actor muscle.

Randy was no stranger to persuasion. "Fine then" He mounted the bed and sat on his legs and started to place his hands under his Led Zeppelin tee and massage Lucas' shoulder blades using his thumbs with painful precision.

"GAAHHHH!!" He shrieked and tried to twist out of bed. He failed, he was sitting on his legs. Randy, a trained massage therapist, reached down and ran his hands across my rib cage. I screamed in an almost ticklish abandon.

"HAH AH AH, HAHAHAHAHAHA, Stop it!, stop it!"

"See" Randy replied. "It's about letting go of tension, sweety" *Sweety? Lucas and him had promised as roommates, no nicknames. Undaunted, he continued as Lucas convulsed attempting to free himself as he also dug into his ribs. Reaching back, he grabbed his feet and proceeded to crack his individual toes. "Well trained." he thought to himself, the glances of pain forced him to squirm out of bed like a worm. Thinking "I cant believe people pay to have this done and call it therapeutic?!?!". Even with the protection of thick Hanes socks, he felt the individual sharp pressing of Randy's thumb nail straight against his sole. *Jab jab* his thumb went. He tried to remove his socks by reaching up the pant leg and hooking his fingers on the elastic tops. He told him abruptly ... "NO! No feet massages" He had done this once, voluntarily. With all the tools. A curved stone, a bottle of oil, a pumice stone, a warm water basin, the works. One foot in, He'd backed out; He just couldn't stand the pressure. He was muscular and had the strength of a weightlifter and put all that force straight into his work turning clients muscles into jelly. Randy had virtually crushed his arches with his repetitive squeezing.

"Yeowch!! Ow, ow ow, Okay, alright!!" He suddenly gathered the strength to escape but Randy had one final therapy session trick being poorly convinced by Lucas' honesty. He gently hooked his fingers into the elastic of his flannel sleep pants and started to tug them down to begin a massage of his hips. Realization had set in as he immediately jerked out of his grasp past his bodily restraints and to freedom, twisting around and meeting his eyes.

"Nice boxers" Randy smiled. Lucas just panted as Randy had a single finger hooked on the elastic band of his underwear beginning to tug further away from his hips. He hiked up his sleep pants. Randy thought he would at least get to see one pubic curl.

"GAAAHHH! Get away" Lucas smacked his hand away. His shorts snapped back like a rubber band.

"What's a matter? Scared out of your skivvies, I love camouflage shorts"

"That's not....funny... Shut Up!" He panted. "All right, I'll get the trash" He said telling him to get out and putting on old jeans near his bed. "Get out! I'm changing."

"Why is that so hard?" He responded and walked out.

Stepping out of bed and on to the floor, his feet were sensitized by Randy's work. "He swore he could feel it" he whispered. The separate specks of the carpet. But now unnerved he flexed his toes and the sensation left quickly, Having walked to the kitchen, grabbed the garbage bag, tied it and went to the door. Slipping on his shoes and putting on his jacket, poorly tied; He went out the door to the front. "Why do this now?" I thought to myself. Randy was right it was only drizzle, like walking through mist. Still the ground was mucky, his feet sank in the mud, it had rained for hours. It was so dark Lucas could only make out the porch light and street lamps. He tossed the trash where it lay and began the task of returning. Outside he had overheard my neighbors TV, he walked closer, their screen window was open. More local news of crop circles and alien abductions. "Absurd." He thought to himself. Living in suburban Maryland, no freaking way aliens would ever come here. What's out here? Cows, corn, blue crabs, beautiful women in the pulp comics from the 50's. They'd be mugged stepping into Baltimore. Lucas giggled at the joke.

Having done his deed he went to turn and walk back. Back to games, back to bed, whatever.....but almost immediately, the lights of the neighborhood houses began to flicker. A bright massive pulse of light, blinding and white was above me. Thinking to himself "I'm not dumb enough to glance at an eclipse or the sun in broad daylight". So the better excuse was to squint real hard and cover my eyes to look at just a glimpse. The light drained down, it appeared circular and moving. He was blown out of my mind, too big to be a helicopter and it had no rotor noise, too bright to be a flare or weather balloon or what ever skeptical excuse to think of. Could it really be a UFO? Grabbing his smart phone out of his pocket and tried to snap a picture but it didn't work. "EMP?" he thought.

All of a sudden, a strange sensation of lightness came over him. Feeling as if gravity was of no concern anymore; He did what he thought would keep him grounded, He curled his toes and pressed his heels into the mud and reached out and grabbed the mail box flag, but the force of this radiant energy lifting him was not disturbed by resistance, He felt the resistance and for what good his struggles did, He was pulled up by an unseen force.

"Holy crap! (The classic tractor beam)" He thought to himself.

He dug his legs in deeper and tried to grab the mailbox by a stronger portion, the pile driven into the ground. As he tried to grab the new part and without warning, He was hoisted several feet into the air. This tractor beam had a mind of it's own. Forcing Lucas up, he was ten feet off the ground and rising still. He could do nothing but close his eyes due the circle of brightness becoming more intense and try to escape like he was swimming.

"HOLY SHIT!!" He screamed into his mind, "I'm being abducted!" He tried to swim down like he was in a pool. Physics was not his friend, no gravity, no fluid from which to push against, He continued to rise like a cork into the gaping light which as he rose swallowed him and the light began to shrink. The massive light collapsed as if completing it's task and in an instant the now poorly lit object zoomed off into the horizon of night. The electricity down below upon the neighborhood stabilized to normal as if nothing happened. Randy had walked out the front door with a sense of disbelief. His favorite show flickered and he missed the twist ending so he decided to get some air. "Lucas?" He said, "Did you see that light? Was it a car, a truck? Either way, are you done?" Randy looked but saw nobody, the lights were normal, the power normal.

"He's gone" "Lucas!?!" "Lucas!?!" Like Timmy calling Lassie. "I bet he went off to get more of those stupid video games...Oh well, more dinner for me, at least the trash is out, I bet a car picked him up, that was the light" He justified the experience. What Randy failed to notice was on the ground below were two deep Nike shoe prints, empty but beginning to fill with water from the ever increasing precipitation. In the mud as if pressed down by a heavy man wearing them. Randy simply shut the door and turned off the living room lights. Randy thought to himself "With him gone for the next few hours, I bet I could bring Kyle over, He'd watch TV with me"

Where as in the air above a streak of thin light went across the sky. Whatever this alien ship was, it had since left the confines of the Earth's atmosphere and from space as the Earth appeared smaller and smaller a pulse of light came out of it and it jumped across space like a bullet. It's course, the distant stars.

End Part 1

Just a follow, my first story and all. I also plan on writing a story, a quasi-religious story that takes place in the mid 21st or early 22nd century. Looking for other ideas too.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back