• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jasmine and the Gym Teacher F/F (belly, bellybutton)

foolshope

Jasmine and the Gym Teacher

Jasmine was one of those beautiful girls with a breath taking body that was made to be tickled. She had dark blonde, shoulder length hair and sparkling blue eyes. She was only about 5' 3” and her whole body had a light honey colored tan. She had the toned soft curves of a semi serious athlete and full round, gravity defying breasts with a firm rounded rear end. Jasmine herself was a sweet, unassuming girl. There was an air of innocence and naivety about her, a sweetness that shone in her ever present smile and desire to please those around her. She also seemed unaware that she was a ticklish play land. Jasmine had a smooth sensuous stomach with firm sides that curved deliciously from her slim waist to the flare of her perfect hips. Set in that firm, tender stomach was a wide, oval bellybutton of astonishing beauty. Her bellybutton was so deep that the soft, creamy bottom was usually lost in shadow and it was bordered by a smooth, gleaming rim. Now Jasmine was extremely ticklish on her stomach, but she was insanely ticklish in her bellybutton. However, through some bizarre cosmic twist of fate she had never been tickled by anyone intentionally. Jasmine's senior year at Central High School two weeks after her eighteenth birthday that all changed.

Ms. Binder was the girl's gym teacher. She was a large solid woman at 6' 0” and tipping the scales at 200 pounds. Ms. Binder was in her late forties and that fact shone in the gray streaks of her crew cut hair and the wrinkles beginning to etch her square, homely face. Ms. Binder had been fantasizing about tickling Jasmine since the blonde beauty was a junior. And now that it was her senior year the unpleasant giantess decided this was the time. Ms. Binder arranged things so she could ogle Jasmine while she was in her gym class. The girl's uniform consisted of a white T-shirt and snug cotton shorts. But somehow Jasmine's shirts were all too small so the bottom came down to just above the top of her delicious, oval bellybutton and show cased her smooth tummy as well. Since Jasmine had never been tickled by anyone she was blissfully unaware of how tempting she looked. One day Ms. Binder sent the other girls on a long run but held Jasmine back for a talk in her office. Ms. Binder had Jasmine stand in front of her as she sat in her office chair so she could gaze at her sleek stomach and relish what was coming. Jasmine stood in front of the large, imposing gym teacher in her skimpy gym shorts with her hands clasped behind her back with a look of innocent curiosity. “Am I in trouble Ms. Binder?” Jasmine asked in her light, musical voice. Ms. Binder leered grotesquely at her prey and said “You might say that Jasmine. You see, I am going to tickle you. Your tummy and that fantastic bellybutton. And I'll probably do it several times.” Jasmine looked at her quizzically, sure that she must have somehow misunderstood. “Excuse me?” she asked politely. The gym teacher nodded with a smile. “You heard me. The only way you're going to get away is to fight, but I'll still win. This is going to happen.” Jasmine's beautiful face was confused and she stammered “Tickle me?...b-but, that's wrong. You're a teacher, you can't tickle me.” Ms. Binder nodded her head with a wolfish grin and scooted her chair forward. Jasmine instinctively went to back up but came up against a cabinet. “I can tickle you and will. And you won't say a word, out of embarrassment for starters and because I'll prove you're a liar and flunk you anyway. No graduation for Jasmine.” The burly woman gazed hungrily at Jasmine's smooth stomach and said “Now tell me. Is your tummy ticklish?” Ms. Binder reached up her large hands and lightly trailed her fingertips over the firm, sensitive surface of Jasmine's trembling tummy from the bottom of her shirt to the waist band of her skimpy shorts several inches below her deep bellybutton. Jasmine stiffened against the cabinet with a gasp, her blue eyes going wide as she reflexively sucked in her belly. Her mouth was open with the corners of her soft lips turned up in a dismayed smile. Then as Ms. Binder's fingertips made another slow glide down her stomach Jasmine broke into sweet, musical laughter. “Haaaaahahahahahahaaaa. Noooooohhahaheeeee!!” Jasmine desperately grabbed at Ms. Binder's tormenting fingers but the excited titan grabbed the firm sides of Jasmine's stomach and began rapidly squeezing. Jasmine straightened back against the cabinet and lifted onto her toes as her laughter ratcheted up in intensity. “Naaahahahahahhahahah!! Pleahahahhahahahah!! Stahahhahahahahahahhah!!
The mammoth gym teacher moved her wriggling fingers up and down Jasmine's curvey sides, from just below her bottom rib to just above her twisting hips. Jasmine squirmed against the cabinet, desperately trying to pry the shovel like hands off of her heaving sides as she sang out high pitched laughter. Ms. Binder was delighted. Even with all the day dreaming and fantasizing she was still amazed at how sleek and sensitive Jasmine's belly was. She was also surprised by how ticklish the blonde angel really was. But overriding Jasmine's rolling laughter was a note of surprise as well. Jasmine didn't really know she was that ticklish either. Having never been subjected to tickling she was unprepared for the searing tingles that arced through her nervous system. The tickling seemed to rule out everything else and rational thought was swept away with her laughter. But on an instinctual level she felt a keen dread of what might happen if these tickles proceeded to her deep, oval bellybutton. With a laughing cry of effort Jasmine finally succeeded in twisting out of Ms. Binder's grasp and backed quickly away from her large tormentor. Jasmine was breathing heavily and her cheeks were full of color as a forced ticklish grin still lingered on her full lips. The burly woman got up with a look of feverish excitement and came around the desk after her prey. Jasmine let out a little scream, her dark blonde hair whipping out as she ran for the door. Ms. Binder caught up with her just outside her office door and grabbed both of Jasmine's arms from behind, bringing them together behind her back effortlessly. Jasmine screamed thinly in terror “Help me!! Somebody please....Help me!!!” Ms. Binder got both of Jasmine's slim hands pinned with one of her own beefy paws. Panting excitedly into the struggling beauty's ear she began lightly walking the fingers of her other hand across Jasmine's heaving, trembling tummy heading for her bellybutton. Jasmine struggled frantically, twisting and wriggling trying to get away but this only made her little T-shirt ride up higher, exposing more of her smooth stomach. “Nooo! Please Ms. Bindahaha...Don't!....Nooohoho! Help me! Please somebody he-” Jasmine broke off with a shocked gasp as Ms. Binder lightly ran a blunt fingertip around the firm, silky rim of Jasmine's defenseless, irresistible bellybutton. The blonde senior sucked in her belly and looked down at the slow moving finger in wide eyed distress as the terrible truth of how much it tickled flashed over her brain like the rising sun. Jasmine took a hitching breath and let out a thin despairing scream that flowered into helpless squealing laughter. “Eeeeeeeheeeeeehahahhahaaaaaaa!! Hahahahahaaaanaahahahahah!! Stop! Staahahahahahahahah!!” Jasmine began struggling wildly as she squirmed against the bovine bulk of her gym teacher. This new burst of energy and defiance made it difficult for Ms. Binder to maintain the light touch and precision needed to effectively tickle the squealing beauty's glossy rim. And Ms. Binder quickly decided she wasn't done tickling Jasmine's rim yet. The thick boned behemoth wrapped her arm around Jasmine's waist and easily picked her up, carrying her to a towel hamper. The hamper was about thigh high on Jasmine as Binder hoisted her struggling tickle toy into it and set her down on her feet. Then with one hand the devious brute took a full bag of dirty towels and dumped them into the hamper. One more bag of towels later and Jasmine's legs were mired in a mass of damp, heavy towels to just above her knees. Having minimized her victims ability to kick and stomp Ms. Binder then pulled on Jasmine's trapped arms, bending her backward a little over the side of the hamper to reduce the range of her squirming and wriggling. This also had the added bonus of causing Jasmine's firm smooth belly to arch out as though presenting itself for tickling. Ms. Binder reached back around and ignoring Jasmine's frantic protests began lightly gliding a fingertip around her gleaming rim. Jasmine sucked in her belly futilely and burst into squealing laughter as she struggled mindlessly to free her arms or kick her legs free and escape her tormentor. After a couple of minutes of thorough rim tickling Jasmine's blue eyes were swimming with tears of laughter as she kept reflexively trying to suck her belly in to avoid that tickling finger. Ms. Binder then nuzzled her mouth to Jasmine's ear and in a low confidential voice told her “You know, I have to be honest, I really did all this so I could tickle your beautiful bellybutton. So get ready.” Jasmine's eyes went wide in panic even through her peals of laughter as the gym teacher's finger spiraled into the sweet, oval opening of her bellybutton. “Noooo! Doohohohon't! Oh my g-AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAA!! NAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!” Jasmine threw her head back and wailed laughter as Ms. Binder's fingertip slipped into her deep bellybutton and stroked the soft folds and ridges on the warm bottom. Thrashing her head and crying out frantic laughter Jasmine kicked her legs free of the towels and began wriggling insanely. Ms. Binder was amazed in spite of herself at the intensity of the blonde beauty's reaction. She was also amazed that the eighteen year old's unbelievable bellybutton was embracing her probing finger almost up to the second knuckle. Binder set herself to keep her restraining grip on her victim's arms and continued exploring the soft, hyper ticklish depths of Jasmine's oval bellybutton. “WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!! STAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Jasmine couldn't even begin to form words as she twisted left then right, tossing her head and rolling her hips as she howled unrestrained ticklish laughter. The troll like gym teacher kept tickling for 12 tortuous minutes. Jasmine's heaving tummy was gleaming with a sheen of sweat and her hair clung to her face and neck as tears rolled down her face with it's wide open beautiful smile of torment. Even then she had plenty of energy as illustrated by Ms. Binder curling her finger up and lightly stroking the silky roof of Jasmine's bellybutton. Jasmine arched back into the solid mass of her gym teacher as she sucked in her tummy and cried out plaintive laughter. “HEEEEEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! AAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!” This riotous response continued as Jasmine thrashed her head from side to side and stomped her feet in a frenzy. Ms. Binder was completely caught up in the moment and had just decided to take the sweet young high school senior into her office, lay her down across her desk and see how her amazing bellybutton tasted when she saw the first of the girls from her gym class run by a window. Binder knew she only had minutes so she trailed off her tickling and removed her finger. Jasmine was still in a ticklish daze as she panted and whimpered giggles like after shocks. “Okay precious, we're done for now. But remember what I said, not a word or no graduation.” and then Ms. Binder walked away to let Jasmine compose herself. A couple of days later Ms. Binder was in the teachers lounge bragging about her accomplishment in tickling Jasmine because unknown to most everyone was the fact that the teaching staff at Central High School contained quite a few enthusiastic ticklers. Most of them found the idea of tickling the sweet, blond angel to be very interesting. Unfortunately in the months to come Jasmine would find out that Ms. Binder was the crudest and least imaginative tickler of the group.

First of all, congratulations on writing your first story!

And this story was amazing - an unattractive older woman tickling a pretty teen, with NO feet tickling? hell yeah!

Please, keep making more stories!

Pretty good story. I love the idea of the mannish high school gym teacher tickling the sweet, pretty high school girl, or even cheerleader (I always wanted to see Ms. Mann tickle the hell out of Cindy in Scary Movie). My only issue? Paragraph breaks! Use them! One giant lump of text makes a story incredibly difficult to read, and turns people away from even trying.

And I think a sequel is needed.

Thanks for the comments folks. My plan is to try to make a series of stories with Jasmine being tickled by different teachers in the school. And I do want to apologize for the solid mass of words with no paragraphs. I typed this up on my Office program and when I loaded it to the site all my structure disappeared. My fault for not proof reading afterward. Anyway, hopefully the next one turns out better.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back