• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mrs. Morgan! – Part 2 (Erotic Fiction – F/m)

Glovelover

TMF Regular
Mrs. Morgan! – Part 2 (Erotic Fiction – F/m)

Mrs. Morgan (Audrey) is elated to have another opportunity to use her Tickling Talents on an unsuspecting victim while Jeff and Lisa continue their relationship and take it to the next (ticklish) level!

THE AFTERMATH (Of That Unforgettable Night)!

Even though it was Finals Week and his mind had to be focused on completing assignments and exams, Jeff could not avoid recalling the erotic “Dream come true!” events of that other night. Talk about “Awkward!” That was the eight hundred pound gorilla each time he was in the room with Audrey ever since. Audrey though went about her business as normal, interacting and talking with Jeff just as she did prior to the night finding him tethered to the bed. Jeff though, could not help but to think about that other personality she suppressed, that now irresistible “Tormentress” Audrey awakened with him. He now found himself visualizing her frame, her arms, her hands and particularly her gleeful expression as he reflected on how she implemented her plan to tickle, torment and quite effortlessly take him over the edge. Audrey had such an erotic impact on him now and the mere sight of her hands resurrected visuals of her tickling him. He caught himself staring at her fingers and could only think of how effective Audrey used them to tickle him and relished knowing that she too enjoying doing it!
For Audrey, deep down she did feel a bit guilty, thinking perhaps she may have overplayed her unique “Intervention” of sorts. However she also knew how horny and sexually motivated young “Twenty-Something Males” can be. Thus, the “Tormentress” within her relished knowing his secret “Buttons” and moreover loved the advantage that she could easily “push them” at her whim. Ultimately, Audrey could tell when she looked at him that it was different now and felt it was necessary to avoid any form of flirtation and kept it low key. Her concern left her with the intention to observe how Jeff handled himself in the days following that night.

A most chilling surprise came for Jeff when he was doing the laundry a day or so following that night. As he was loading the washer, he came across Audrey’s Long Gloves in the delicates pile, those same silky black gloves worn as she tickled and tormented him that night. Holding the gloves in his hands instantly resurrected those visual memories. An erection began forming in his pants as their unmistakable silky aroma entered his senses even at arms-length. He also couldn’t help but see the soiled palm areas near the thumb from his ejaculation. Curiosity abounding inside, he closely looked at the fingertips hoping to detect that perhaps they too were soiled by Audrey as he heard her pleasuring herself afterwards. For a brief moment a selfish thought of keeping them to himself came over his head, his heart pounding as Audrey’s erotic visuals simmered through his brain. It took him several seconds to finally come to his senses and take the higher road as he returned her gloves back in the wash as expected.

Jeff also found himself thinking of Lisa, recalling the mental images as she took the initiative and tethered him to the bed. Jeff was attracted to her even prior to that night. Granted, she was the one who first approached him and that in itself was part of the initial attraction, however Lisa had qualities Jeff liked. Lisa’s aggressive personality was a quality that obviously worked for Jeff. She was in control of her life with goals in perspective and was dedicated to working towards them. Jeff also found her quite attractive even though she was not the stereotypical College Coed most people envision in college. She had a studious, quiet and reserved personality but she had natural attractive looks with a slender frame and coupled with her Dominant type personality were the qualities that honestly became a perfect fit for him.

“Hi Jeff! I hope you are not too upset with me after abandoning you the other night?” was the message appearing on Jeff’s computer. The message was from Lisa and only a few days after that unforgettable erotic night.

The surprise and spontaneity of Lisa’s message brought butterflies to Jeff’s stomach instantly as the visual memories of her as well as Audrey appeared in his head. Deep down, Jeff’s feelings were mixed, feeling somewhat betrayed by her and the role she played while too feeling an excitement inside from his attraction to her. As he stared at her message and visualized her restraining him to the bed, he eventually smiled to himself since that tumultuous night ended on such a pleasurable note. Moreover, since that night was an erotic dream comes true for him, a grudge should not be result from it.

“Hello Lisa, Wow?!? Not completely sure how I feel after that night?…..God knows, I will never forget it!” Jeff typed in his reply.

“In my defense, it was a prank that Audrey put me up to which I understood she was soon to arrive home. Thinking back, I suppose it went a bit extreme so I hope you don’t hate me for it?” Lisa responded.

From that disclosure, Jeff was still not exactly sure what details Lisa knew about from that night? Perhaps Lisa did not know Audrey’s intentions? Specifically, the risque details beyond the tickling? He could not imagine that Lisa knew those particular boundaries that were pushed beyond where they normally should be.

Their chat continued on the subject, but did not go into specifics. Lisa admitted that Jeff’s glove fetish and submissive personality are interesting to her from both a research perspective as well as her own personal interests. She also disclosed that playing the “Top” role and being the person in control, tormenting and controlling someone’s reaction is something she always enjoyed. And since Jeff handles himself so controlled and mature for a young adult his age is a quality she values in her friends making Jeff special. Lisa hopes their new friendship can continue and progress, even perhaps to the next level. Lisa’s sincere words made Jeff smile and they mutually wanted to move forward in a relationship together.
Finals week was now in mid-stream and as they learned from this conversation, they would be among the few staying in the college town over the long Holiday break and working on their research. They agreed to meet early Friday Evening after finals for dinner and to spend some time blowing steam off at the pub. Secretly, each wondered to themself if the conversation of that particular Erotic Night would come up again.

THE DUCHESS TAKES CONTROL……

The Friday following finals week arrived a day or so after Mr. Morgan’s return from his travels. Learning that Jeff had dinner plans with a friend, Audrey and Frank used that opportunity to enjoy a quiet, romantic evening together at home. They prepared and enjoyed a nice dinner and later settled into their master bedroom for a night of passion and love making. As with most couples who have been married for so long, it followed the usual routine for them. However, at least for them sex was not something occurring only a few special nights a year as they engaged in it much more than most. Unfortunately, they were just so relaxed and set in their ways, that in a matter of minutes both had each climaxed and were finished. The room was warm and cozy as a fire crackled in the fireplace while they spooned together enjoying their bodies in contact with each other. Audrey rested her head staring at the glowing fire as they chatted about his trip and other trivial things. However out of the blue, Audrey felt Frank’s cock growing erect against her buttocks in just a fraction of the normal time (in between sex). He also started kissing her neck and caressing her body with his hands. Frank was indeed quite horny and had something on his mind for several days now since that particular night, the night Audrey confronted Jeff. By this time now, it was quite an erotic distraction to him.

“May I ask you something completely off the wall?” Frank asked as he lightly kissed her neck.

“I……I couldn’t stop thinking about something you were telling me the other night over the phone!” Frank said with an unusual, timid, tone in his voice.

“Oh?” Audrey asked not realizing any connection as of yet.

“The book you mentioned that you were reading……The one about The Duchess?”

“Would you tell me more about it?” Frank asked continuing the light kisses on her neck. “I’m dying to know what she does to him?”

Audrey though felt a pang of panicked adrenaline surge within her body as she realized he was unknowingly calling her bluff as this was not an actual book and a mere a creative ad-lib of that moment. And at the same time, since they were already in a very warm, passionate, sexual mode she could not help but also get extremely turned on. Frank’s suggestion ignited her newly rediscovered passion for tickling while feeling his warm, erect cock pressing against her buttocks.

“To be honest it was something I found on the internet……while doing a little ‘self-satisfaction’ if you get my drift!” Audrey responded as she too was getting swept into her own erotic thoughts.

“I can’t stop thinking about it and am dying to know what happens?”

His tone immediately left Audrey with a sense that her suggestion aroused him and in a bazaar twist of fate, the story suggestion must have really titillated him. When they were much younger and in the earlier stages of their relationship, role-play coupled with light bondage was explored, however it was Audrey who was the one most times tied to the bed. Through all their years together, the idea of Topping Frank and tying him to the bed never even occurred to her.

“It sounds to me that I must have pushed a button I did not know you had?” Audrey said smiling as she watched the fire crackling in the fireplace.

“I have a better idea, since this intrigues you so, are you brave enough to find out personally?” Audrey said in a rather seductive tone as she as she turned and faced him.

“The ‘Duchess’ will tie you up to her bed and personally show you what naughty things she is capable of doing?” Audrey said using a seductive accent and a wink.

Frank was intrigued by her boldness and the curiosity inside him was just too much to resist her kinky proposition. Audrey knew Frank too well and that he would hate the ultimate reality she intended since early on in their relationship she learned never to tickle Frank. Frank’s hatred of being tickled ultimately became the reason her Tickling interests were suppressed for so many years. Now with the developments of the recent weeks, that is, her recent ticklish intervention with Jeff, Erotic Tickling has been on her mind, and she hoped to satisfy that urge again. She could not believe another opportunity was arising so quickly and its spontaneity excited her more. This also created another opportunity for her, to answer a curiosity she too had about Frank. Despite their active, sexual relationship, she was curious about the multiple trips he has taken out of town and could not help but to believe he too may have secret skeletons in his closet. It was just something they never talked about.

In very little time and with the help of no resistance what-so-ever from his part, Audrey had her husband completely restrained spread eagle to their bed using an assortment of her silk scarves and his ties. Frank was tied tight and could not move much at all and just as Jeff did, sported a full erection as he lay helpless. Seeing his erection did strengthen her inner suspicions as she would never dream he would be this turned on in such a vulnerable, submissive position. This only strengthened her determination and awakened her emerging Dominant Persona inner self. To add to the erotic mood, Audrey gathered and lit a few candles in the room before disappearing into the bathroom. She did not need to change into anything too extravagant and fortunately for her some of their prior costume party attire was boxed in the adjoining walk in closet off the bathroom. She retrieved a sexy, black feathery mask which fit her ‘Duchess’ role perfectly and then pulled on a sexy shear robe and sexy black heels. She took a few moments to apply an application of dark red lipstick and used a make-up pencil to draw a sexy mole on her face. She admired her reflection in the mirror and it in a most strange way allowed her Dominant Persona to awaken where she could not help but to exhibit and enjoy a devious smile back at herself. It was at that moment when Audrey deep down was looking forward to tickling her husband just because he hated it.

“He asked for this!” Audrey said to herself in the mirror before returning to the bedroom relishing this next opportunity to severely tickle torture another unsuspecting man.

Frank gasped at the first sight of his wife since he was not expecting Audrey to transform to such a convincing role. Audrey was silent as she approached while Frank watched intently and was now getting a weird ‘gut feeling’ from her seriousness thinking he may regret what he asked for. There was one item she needed to retrieve from her dresser and that was that one long box containing the Feather.

“So, you’re curious what naughty things the Duchess does in her chambers?” Audrey said as she approached Frank tethered helplessly to the bed. Her curves, breasts and flesh visible through the shear robe coupled with the mask, lipstick and seductive smile made for an immediate impact as Frank’s semi-erect penis which began growing harder and harder again.

“Are you completely sure you really want to know……… because personally I don’t think you will like it?” She said as both a warning and as another tease. She bent down and drew herself closer so he could feel her breath and only see her smile.

“Last chance?” Audrey seductively whispered.

Frank nodded his head in response as his eyes were wide and his deep breathing and throbbing erection revealed that he was far beyond any point of logic. Frank’s erotic curiosity was in control, yet he too was nervous of what may happen.

“Perhaps it is not the Duchess who is the Naughty One?” Audrey said as she stood next to the bed placing her hands to her hips.

“Perhaps it is her Man who is the naughty one……..and the one who is keeping secrets from her?........” Audrey exclaims while rising her leg and then pressing her heel into his torso.

“……During his frequent travels abroad and the N..A..U..G..H..T..Y, unspeakable things he does behind her back?” Audrey continued while still pressing her heel harder and harder on his chest.

The expression on Frank’s face made it apparent that he was both shocked and excited by Audrey’s commanding persona. Her words and attitude coupled with the reality of his helpless situation really began setting in as she too noticed his reaction transitioned subtly to more of fear, nervousness and perhaps even embarrassment! Yet, his cock remained hard and erect.
Audrey reached down and grabbed his erect cock. Frank moaned and exhaled reacting to her touch of his sensitive genitals.

“The excitement your body is demonstrating shows that it is quite apparent that you are turned on by being helpless and at my mercy?” Audrey stated as she was masturbating his erect cock.

Frank was completely silent while consuming her role over him. Letting go of his cock, Audrey decided to next reposition herself on top of him and effortlessly eased her pussy over his cock. His eyes closed feeling the pleasure of her moist warmth encasing his shaft while she started to bob up and down. Her motions on his shaft coupled with this improvisational roleplay situation stimulated him so much that it would not take very long to bring him towards a climax. Frank joined in the movements as best he could to maximize the stimulation and reach an ultimate climax. Sensing his selfish urge to want to climax, Audrey ceases the movements and stared directly into his eyes.

“So, anything you feel the need to tell your Duchess?” Audrey said as she allowed her full weight down to bear down on him.
Frank laid there silent, staring up at her.

“Nothing?” Audrey asked placing her hands on her hips as a hint of disbelief.

“Well then, perhaps a little of this may convince you to confess your embarrassing secrets to me!” Audrey said as her hands dropped from her hips and began to lightly tickle his sides.

And as she knew it would be, Frank erupted in protest and laughter!

“HAHAHAHAHA…….NO AUDREY!......HAHAHAHAHAHA…......NO TICKLING! …….HAHAHAHAH......SSSTOP!.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Audrey? Who is Audrey? Is she the one who you are going to behind your Duchess’s back?”

Frank was quickly in hysterics and continued begging for the tickling to stop.

“You asked for this my love……..Now, answer my question!” Audrey replied as she intensified her tickling of his sides even more.

Audrey knew she started down a slippery slope. Should her premonition be false, then she will have to stop tickling him soon. However, should her premonition be true then there is no telling where this will go and how long she may continue to tickle him.

Within just a few seconds of the torture, Frank’s cock grew flaccid and quickly their bodies separated. Her fingers mainly stayed focused on his sides with just a light scratching application from all ten fingernails. His eyes closed as tears streamed from them as his laughter combined with cries and pleas for relief brought back her own memories years back when she cruelly tickle tortured that young man in the fraternity.
While unbeknownst to both of them, other people could hear Frank’s maniacal laughter.

EARLIER THAT EVENING……..

Jeff was already seated at the pub and smiled as Lisa entered, looking for him. As with the prior nights he saw her, she was wearing her black leather boots and skirt while covering up with a warm coat since the wintery weather was already present.
As promised by a tease she made during their last internet conversation, she wore those leather gloves. They ordered drinks first and as the meal arrived they were discussing the past semester’s successes and the challenges looking forward. When the coupled seated at the adjoining table arose to leave, Jeff noticed Lisa staring at him intently, and similarly to how she stared at him that night once he was tied to the bed.

“Now that we are alone, would you like to tell me more about ‘that night’?” Lisa whispered as her hands retrieved the elbow length leather gloves resting on the table.

“You mean after you left me for dead?” Jeff replied trying to place a humorous tone to the conversation.

“You weren’t left alone for too long? Audrey was to be home soon you said?” Lisa said as she started to pull on her gloves. Knowing that wearing the gloves would get Jeff in a more excited mood allowing him to share with her what happened after leaving him tied the bed.

“I actually fell asleep, perhaps from being exhausted from your tickling and trying to get free afterwards.” Jeff replied.

“But if I were to guess, it must have been about an hour.”

“An hour!” Lisa asked surprisingly.

“Had I known that…….I would have Tickled you more!” Lisa said with a bright-eyed devilish smile.

“Oh sure, enjoy yourself at my expense!” Jeff quickly responded and then continued.

“Besides, Audrey tickled me enough herself afterwards thank you.” Saying aloud as he divulged one of the mysteries occurring that night.

“Audrey Tickled You?” Lisa glowed with a smile. “Now I wished I would have stayed!”

"Well, I can’t say I blame her. Anytime I see someone tied up, tickling them is the first thing I think of doing.” Lisa said sporting a devilish smile.

Fortunately for Jeff, Lisa could not see the erection he was getting under the table as this conversation was becoming too arousing for him. However, Jeff felt an obligation to maintain the discretion of the other events that unfolded that night. He also still felt some embarrassment that his tickling fetish was known by Audrey and not yet by Lisa.

“Apparently, Audrey thinks the same.” Jeff divulged “She couldn’t help but to see how ticklish I was and then took complete advantage of it.” Then Jeff tried to switch the conversation away from Audrey. “Guess it was a good thing for me that I told you she would be returning soon, wasn’t it?” Jeff asked in a sheepish kind of tone.

“Hmmmm……..” Lisa said resting her chin on her gloved hand looking off in the distance. “Guess we will have to find that out again sometime!”

“So, anything else you would like to share?” She asked.

“No……….I suppose you will have to ask her since you were obviously in on it.”

“Again, I’m sorry again about that.” Lisa responded “But you did appear to be enjoying yourself at the time!” Jeff felt her boot pressing against his crotch from under the table. Lisa was indeed flirting and apparently very good at it too.
They finished their drinks and Lisa decided to walk home with Jeff to at least say “Hello” to Audrey and thank her for introducing Jeff to her, even though it was under a rather covert premise.

Jeff calmed himself down as best he could so his excitement was not as noticeable as they left the pub. Due to the cold air and their beginning relationship, Lisa took Jeff’s arm and walked with him close. It was such a nice feeling for Jeff as he felt her cling to him.
Approaching the driveway and as they walked closer, unique sounds were heard emanating from the house. It did not take long for them to both realize that something odd was going on inside the house. Butterflies and adrenalin began to soar within as Jeff instantly recognized the strange sounds as male laughter, hysterical male laughter and instantly visualized someone being seriously tickled tortured.

“Is…Is that someone laughing?” Lisa asked?

“Yes…I believe so.” Jeff gulped while feeling quite embarrassed. The hysterical laughter was louder as they were closer to the house and hearing pleas confirmed the visual in his mind as his erection returned.

“I hope that’s Mr. Morgan?” Lisa asked?

“Yes… I think it is…..I guess it’s his turn tonight to get tickled?” Jeff replied with the intent of humor however a notable nervousness could be heard in his voice.

“Tickled?.......Frank allows her to tickle him like that?” Implying that what was going on was much more than casual tickling.

“No……never known her to do that to him while I have been there”

“I guess we shouldn’t disturb them and leave them to their fun?” Lisa whispered as she too laughed.

“Um……..Yes. Good idea.” Jeff replied.

“You’re trembling!” Lisa said since she was still clutching to his arm. Instinctively, she reached down with her other hand and explored his groin, discovering a rock hard erection.

“Whats’ this?” Lisa asked looking up into his eyes as she caressed the bulge. “Is this turning you on?” Lisa said with a smile watching Jeff’s face as the sound of Frank’s hysterical laughter continued.

Lisa rubbed harder and faster for a few seconds. “If I continue doing this, will you cum?” Lisa whispered.
Jeff was trying to resist but the visual picture he had in his mind of Audrey wearing her gloves coupled with that sound of hysterical laughter excited him immensely. Lisa’s manipulations were also quite effective and confirmed he would indeed cum if she continued her stimulation.
Had the Morgan’s house been more remote and it not so cold that night, Lisa would have continued caressing his erection to the point of making him ejaculate. However since someone could walk by any minute on the street, she felt the need to continue this elsewhere, perhaps back at her place.

“Would you like to go back to my place so we can ‘discuss’ this further?” Lisa said as she slowed down the intensity of her caresses. And as she said this, she got a devilish idea since he was so aroused. “Perhaps we could continue where we left off the other night?” Saying with a bright-eyed smile to him.

“What? You mean?” Jeff trembled as he spoke.

“Yes, I’ll tie you up again!” Lisa said “But there is a catch……”

“You are the one with all those bondage restraints…….Thus, you’ll have to go in and get them.”

“Go into the house?........ now?” Jeff replied in horror. “I don’t know Lisa?”

“Tell you what? You go in and get the restraints and perhaps I can find a pair of long gloves in my dresser that I’m sure you would enjoy me wearing!” Talk about an impossible proposition for him. Lisa was proud of her spontaneity and she just stood there, smiling at him and watched him ponder that possibility.
Looking back at the house, Jeff thought for a few more seconds and finally said “I’ll be right back!”

Jeff removed his shoes before entering the house and as is always the case seemed impossible to be quiet going up the stairs.
Mr. Morgan’s laughter was much louder than he imagined as their door was not completely closed.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…….PLEASE…….HAHAHAHAHAHAHA……NO MORE!” Jeff heard Mr. Morgan plead from inside the room. Jeff desperately wanted to peer in and get a glimpse of Audrey, to see what she was wearing and to watch her tickling. However, he was not prepared to face the consequences of being discovered so he went right to his room, gathered the ropes, leather restraints from his nightstand, placed them in his backpack and snuck back down the stairs. He froze though hearing Audrey’s voice from within the room providing Jeff with an insight as to the Interrogation ‘game’ they were engaged in.

“Are you doing NN..aa..uu..gg..hh..tt..yy Things while away on your travels? Simply tell your Duchess ‘Yes’ or ‘No” and I’ll STOP!”

Jeff wanted to hear more but knew Lisa was waiting outside and wondered if she too was hearing their game. He quietly closed the side door, rejoined Lisa and they left.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA………PLEASE………..NO MORE!!.......HAHAHAHAHA” Frank pleaded amongst his laughter.

“Yes…………..or………….No?” Audrey demanded as her nails were tickling around his entire torso. Audrey knew this had to end soon, that is, he would become very angry with a NO or perhaps a YES.

Her body was still pressing down on his which limited Frank’s ability to thrash and escape. The frustration of not being able to escape the tickling coupled with a realization that Audrey suspected something had reached that breaking point similar to someone dangling and holding on for dear life. Frank had arrived to that moment where he realized his grip was slipping and knew he would be falling into the depths of the unknown.
As a few more seconds ticked by the answer finally emerged.

“HAHAHAHAHA………YES!.......HAHAHAHAHAHA…….YES!.........HAHAHAHAHA!”

Audrey was actually not expecting that answer, at least not hoping to hear it. However as her intuition was now telling her to the contrary as well as his new display of submissiveness.

“Ah……” Audrey said as her hands rose from his chest. “So, The Duchess’s suspicions are correct!”

Frank was a quivering mass, still laughing while also catching his breath.

“I’m sorry My Love………..Truly Sorry, My Love.” Frank whispered with a hoarse voice as he tried regaining control.

“Thus it is time for some talking………..My Naughty Man” Audrey said as she climbed up off the bed, went over to the dresser and retrieved the long box.

She placed the box towards the foot of the bed and removed her shear robe.

“So, what Naughty Things have you done my Love?” Audrey said as she opened the box, revealing the Feather to him!

“No Please!.........No More…..I Beg You!” Frank pleaded realizing her implied threat of tickling him more was intended.

“Oh YES, My Love……..I will tickle your feet until you tell me everything!” Saying as she worked herself onto the bed, under his leg and giving herself excellent access to his foot.

He looked back at her in horror as she smiled, then looked down at his foot and applied slow strokes with the Feather.
Frank had no control and immediately began laughing from the tickling.

“I know how terribly ticklish your feet are, my Love!” Audrey cooed as she tickled his feet. “So you better tell me what Naughty things you have been doing behind my back!”

Frank was completely hysterical and Audrey could only imagine that he must be far too embarrassed to disclose his indiscretions and enduring this torture.

“Tell Me!” Audrey cooed again as she tickled him.

Since his tongue was not quite loosened yet, she decided to switch to using her nails on his soles which made him scream in protest.

“OKAY!......HAHAHAHA……..OKAY!............HAHAHAHAHA”

Audrey stopped and stared back at her husband.

Indeed her nails did loosen his tongue as Audrey learned of a person she did not realize was within him…
Frank’s display of submissiveness at this time was just a glimpse of a completely different individual she was not aware of. Learning that he frequented a Professional Dominatrix in the one big city he often traveled to. Audrey listened as he described the usual submissive tendencies heard often: bondage, foot worship, spanking, etc.

“Is that all?” Audrey said as she stroked his foot again with the feather.

“No!.....HAHAHAHAHA…….One……More………Thing!.....HAHAHAHAH….But I cant….HAHAHAHAHA” But Frank was completely embarrassed and was still apprehensive to disclose it.

Completely determined, Audrey used her fingernails again on his soles to intensify the torture!

“HAHAHAHAHAHA………Okay!……..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…….Okay!”

And Audrey was completely floored by what he disclosed next. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever envision Frank engaging in strap-on play!

“Oh?” Audrey resuming her feather stokes “So, you are her Bitch!” saying as she tickled his foot some more.

“Yes……HAHAHAHAHA………..YES!............HAHAHAHAHA”

Now she knows!

LISA’S NEW TICKLE SLAVE………

Talk about a change of pace from finals! Jeff thought to himself as he watched Lisa secure his body to her bed. She had him strip off all his clothes as before and used his leather restraints to strap him secure. It was during this period that Jeff was told that Lisa made a special purchase just for him. Lisa had purchased two pair of long gloves, a black pair and another white pair for the Christmas Ball later that month. It was also implied that Jeff would be escorting her to that ball. The evening’s teases had taken their toll on him as his cock was fully erect and would not take much effort at all to bring him past that point of no return.

Lisa who was still wearing her skirt, top and leather gloves knelt down and kissed him hard as her leather clad hand pumped his erection a few times.

“Now don’t go away…..I’ll be right back!” Lisa said to her tethered friend as she got up and disappeared into a bathroom down the hall.

Jeff laughed to himself realizing the compromising position she again placed him in and for a brief moment feared that perhaps she would abandon him again as the front door of the apartment complex slammed. However, hearing movement inside the apartment bathroom quickly settled his nerves.
The sound of the door opening from the bathroom made his heart rate increase as the anticipation flowed again inside him.
The slow, loud steps of her boots on the wood floor rang aloud in the quiet apartment as she appeared from around the corner and stood in the doorway.

“Oh my god!” Jeff said exhaling at the sight of her.

Lisa was wearing her new long black gloves coupled with all black lingerie including bra, G-string panties, garter and stockings. Lisa also wore a thin, lacy type choker around her neck that added a convincing Domina look to her appearance.
Lisa stood silent in the doorway, with her one hand on her hip as she leaned against her other hand holding onto the doorjamb.

“So, being Tickled excites you huh?” Lisa asked with a smirk.

“Let’s see how you feel about it after I get done with you!” Saying as she turned on her stereo and turned the volume up some.

Jeff watched with high anticipation as Lisa walked back and forth prolonging the anticipation.

“I actually don’t know where I should start………Should I tickle your feet?............Should I Tickle your sides?...........Or should I Tickle your armpits first?” Lisa said as her slow steps continued from his left side, to the front, then to his right side. Jeff could only watch and consume her image wearing the lingerie and those gloves. His excitement level was as high as it could possibly get as she finally sat on his right side staring at him with a reserved smile. Then without word her hands slowly approached his sides. Jeff’s eyes got big and he even started to squirm away, watching her arms and hands intently pleading “No” even before her fingertip touched him.

“Oh I am sure going to enjoy this!” Lisa said with a smile as her fingertips made contact with his sides!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!.......OMY GOD…..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jeff was laughing hysterically.

Lisa was amazed at his ticklishness since her fingers were not tickling him hard, her technique was simply all ten fingers lightly pinching and kneading his sides. His body wiggled and squirmed in an attempt to avoid her fingers but to no avail.

“Looks like I found me my very own Tickle Slave!” Lisa cooed as she turned up the tickling intensity.

His laughter was getting louder and his pleas were getting more desperate.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA…….NO……...HAHAHAHAHAHA…….LISA………HAHAHAHAHAH….NOHAHAHAHAHAHA……..I……CANT……..HAHAHAHAHA……..STAND IT!” Jeff cried.

“Awwwwww………You can’t?” Lisa cooed. “Then why is your cock so hard?”

Lisa continued this verbal torment scenario as she tickled him.

“I bet you would cum in no time!” Lisa said as her one hand started jerking his cock as her other continued tickling his torso.

Jeff’s mind was going mad and did not know what to focus on, the pleasurable strokes of her gloved hand on his cock or the torturous tickling by the other?

Not knowing exactly how turned on he was Lisa was caught by surprise as his screams intensified while a stream of semen shot from his shaft. She briefly stopped tickling him and squeezed his cock harder as it pulsed in her grasp as his climax continued.

“Cumming without my permission……….Shame on you!” Lisa scolded. “Now I am gonna have to punish you for that!” Immediately again, he was laughing hysterically once her fingertips made contact again with his sides.

The ejaculation did its predictable job making his body even more sensitive and all he could do was cry, plead and bear it. Lisa was enjoying her Tickler role and never fully realized how much control she could have on his body just by indulging his fetish(s).

Unlike the prior period, Lisa didn’t just Tickle him, or Tickle Torture him, Lisa nearly destroyed him! Since they had no prior discussion of “Safewords”, there was no way for Jeff to show when he was at his limit. Lisa was also a more severe tickler than Audrey was previously with him. Audrey’s style was a slower, erotic style tickling, whereas Lisa’s technique went straight for the jugular, so to speak. Lisa would find a hyper ticklish spot and then would hit it hard!

Finally, Lisa’s tickling felt more unbearable because she stretched him much tighter to her bed, making struggling and thrashing impossible. Unlike his experience with Audrey, Lisa allowed fewer breaks and eventually his stomach was completely sore from all the laughter and screaming. Apparently from her perspective, the loss of control, i.e., not being able to get her to stop would be a component of the fetish.
Several minutes had passed by after his climax and Lisa was allowing him a rest period. Going off of research she had done in the past, Lisa removed her boots, positioned herself on her nighstand next to the bed and instructed Jeff to kiss and worship her nylon encased feet. This brief break from the tickling was a welcome blessing to him as the aroma of her feet filled his nose as he kissed her soles. Lisa’s intuition was accurate because she noticed his flaccid cock begging to get hard again.

“Do you have a Foot Fetish Jeffery?”

“Yes……I believe so.” Jeff replied in a hoarse, exhausted whisper as he kissed her soles.

After a few minutes of receiving this service, Lisa inquired as to when The Morgan’s would be expecting his return, particularly how late would be acceptable as it was well past midnight. Since the local clubs closed in an hour or so, they concluded they had a little more time for some additional fun. Lisa was now very turned on as she enjoyed being the “Top” in this type of sexual relationship.

Lisa removed her G String Panties, climbed up on the bed and lowered herself just above his face.

“Have you any experience?” She hinted as she slowly lowered her pussy to his mouth.

Jeff was naïve with respect to these talents, thus he listened intently to Lisa’s sounds and movements to learn the proper techniques for pleasuring her orally. Lisa also assisted as she gently grasped his head to help guide him to those special areas that pushed her buttons. It was becoming arousing to him being restrained and forced to pleasure her and as her moans and breathing intensified. Her taste, her sounds and her movements were wonderful! It took her some time, like a long, gradual crescendo, until finally reaching an intense orgasm! Lisa savored the rush flowing through her body and wanted to prolong it for as long as possible, if not reaching another. She repositioned herself on top of Jeff, reached down to his erect cock and slowly inserted it into her pussy. Her warmth and moistness instantly pleasured his shaft and he tried to thrust himself as deep as he possibly could inside her. Lisa raised her body and started rocking up and down to match his rhythm.
Jeff savored and consumed the physical and visual pleasures as they made love this unorthodox way. Her eyes were closed as she savored the sensations while looking so sexy to him, seeing her enjoyment while wearing those long gloves as her hands clenched him tight as she rocked. Within a few minutes, he too felt an ejaculation building inside while his breathing intensified. They both felt each other increasing the intensity, building more and more. Lisa loosened her clenched hands and started lightly tickling his sides.

“Cum for me!” Lisa whispered keeping her eyes still closed.

Jeff was first caught up in the pleasure of the moment, however as he was getting close, the reality that they were not wearing any protection created a panic within. Thus, his instinct was to try and abstain from ejaculating. Unfortunately for him, he was not in control of the stimulation as Lisa continued riding him.
Lisa lowered herself down to him and was kissing him hard as she tickled his side with one hand and her motions stimulated his cock. Jeff was still caught up in the rhythm and was now at that point of no return. He was holding his breath, trying to hold back still.

“Cum for me Jeff………Cum for me!” Lisa whispered as pushed Jeff over the edge giving him no choice but to ejaculate inside her warm pussy!

They kissed throughout the moments as they enjoyed and savored their orgasms. Lisa also reached the restraints and began undoing his wrists so he could hold her. Lisa then completely untied her new boyfriend and they spent the next hour or so in each other’s arms and made love (traditionally) one more time.

Jeff wanted to spend the night in the worst way, but knew he had to return to The Morgan’s as it was much too late to call and let them know. Granted, he really could stay at Lisa’s, however owed them that kind of respect.

“You need to tell Audrey that I would prefer she not to Tickle you like that anymore!” Lisa said, propping her head up as she watched Jeff get dressed.

“I understand…..” Jeff replied bucking his belt.

“You’re spoken for and I decide who Tickles you!” Lisa said smiling up at him.

Lisa finally reminded Jeff of the Christmas Charity Ball later that month, warning him that he will be on his best behavior……….since Audrey will not be the only woman wearing Gloves to the Ball!

Jeff thought to himself and his mind created the imagery of being there at the same table with Lisa and Audrey on each side where each of them would take a turn at sneaking a quick Gloved Tickle at him under the table.

Jeff gave Lisa a kiss and was soon hurrying back to The Morgan’s house.
It was dark and quiet as he entered the house quietly, yet his mind soon recalled the sound of Frank’s hysterical laughter and pleas just a few hours earlier. A quick stop in the bathroom to take care of his hygiene and he was soon in bed, utterly exhausted from Lisa’s Tickle session.

To be continued……….

I loved this story! I am positively engrossed in it. Please continue! Looking forward to part 3. Thank you so much!

sooooo good!!! best series i've read in a while, thanks for posting!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back