• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Neat Little Moment at the Pool

tj77

TMF Regular
Pop culture likes to show old people beijg prudish and perpetually grouchy at the young but I have to say this is not the case.

My gf and I were at the pool. I was lounging in the lawn chair when she came up and, being in a silly mood, started tickling my stomach. It was light at first but as I was unsuccessful in fending her off she kept at it and eventually got me laughing pretty good and hard. She darted her finger in my bellybutton and I was about to fall out of my chair. I finally pulled her onto my lap and tickled her sides and we got into this tickle fight, both of us laughing and giggling until we realized we had drawn attention to ourselves.

This elderly couple, had to be in their 60s or 70s, was watching us. But they weren't scowling. They were laughing. The lady apologized for staring but said we were cute and it was nice to see young couples being playful. We got to talking and they were a sweet couple. And appadently in an age of televised dysfunction, they thought it was neat to see a couple just laugh and be silly. The guy warned me my gf seemed like a pistol. The lady thought it was nice that I wasn't too macho to let my gf tickle me.

Overall it was a neat little visit.

Very nice . . . some of my favorite tickle moments have come at pools. Many years ago, a former wife and I were lounging poolside when a trio of 20 somethings (two guys and a very attractive well-tanned brunette) laid down their towels near us.

They hadn't been there more than five minutes when the guys began trying to get the young lady to go to the concession stand for them. When she wouldn't, the men each grabbed a perfect foot and tickled mercilessly. I have rarely seen such hysterical laughter in public.

They released her -- momentarily -- and she fell back on her towel, seemingly exhausted. "Now will you go?" one of the guys asked.

Unbelievably, she smirked at them. "No." And stuck out her tongue.

This time they tortured her worse than before; in fact, while one guy vigorously tickled the beauty's foot, the other grabbed her above the knee and began to squeeze. Screams interspersed the hysterical laughter, which went on for a good 45 seconds or so.

Finally, they relented and one of the men said: "I guess I'll just go."

My wife had been watching me watching them. She scowled at me. "Don't get any ideas."

I did, of course.

Very nice . . . some of my favorite tickle moments have come at pools. Many years ago, a former wife and I were lounging poolside when a trio of 20 somethings (two guys and a very attractive well-tanned brunette) laid down their towels near us.

They hadn't been there more than five minutes when the guys began trying to get the young lady to go to the concession stand for them. When she wouldn't, the men each grabbed a perfect foot and tickled mercilessly. I have rarely seen such hysterical laughter in public.

They released her -- momentarily -- and she fell back on her towel, seemingly exhausted. "Now will you go?" one of the guys asked.

Unbelievably, she smirked at them. "No." And stuck out her tongue.

This time they tortured her worse than before; in fact, while one guy vigorously tickled the beauty's foot, the other grabbed her above the knee and began to squeeze. Screams interspersed the hysterical laughter, which went on for a good 45 seconds or so.

Finally, they relented and one of the men said: "I guess I'll just go."

My wife had been watching me watching them. She scowled at me. "Don't get any ideas."

I did, of course.

I get shy about public tickling but at the pool it doesn't seem nearly as awkward.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back