• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FFF/F A Bad Day To Be Ticklish

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
Visit My devianart page; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

A phone rang in apartment 36B, owned by Sidney Carlyle. After about 3 rings, Sidney answered.

“This is Sidney.” Sidney answered with her enthusiastic attitude. Sidney was a 5 foot 8 23 year old fresh out of college. Her chestnut hair majestically flowing to her shoulders, she has big brown eyes, and a golden tan.

Ever since Sidney had graduated college, she considered herself an adult, so before she started her life as an adult, she wanted to finish off her days as a frivolous teen, so she decided to post an add on back page for a mix of erotic dancing and belly dancing, she had an extremely soft belly, so she was able to do very good belly waves.
Sidney had done a lot of parties, mostly with drunken frat boys, but this next appointment will be the strangest of them all.

“Hello dear can you hear me?” The person on the other line said. The voice on the other line sounded surprisingly female. But maybe the person wasn’t asking about the back page ad.

“Yes I can hear you.” Sidney responded.

“Are you still doing the ad on back page?"

“Yes I am.”

“Is it true that you mix belly dancing with erotic dancing?”

“Yes, I do, would you to set up an appointment?”

“Yes dear. Can I choose what you wear?”

“Um, sure, yeah, what would you like?”

“Something that shows a lot of skin, especially the belly, oh! And the armpits and legs!” The woman on the other line picked out Sidney’s clothes like a kid picking out candy to buy.

“That sounds good.” Sidney responded, it was an odd combination of clothing, but Sidney would was fine with it. Sidney set up an appointment for that Wednesday.

When Wednesday rolled around, Sidney took a shower, freshened up and changed into a black tube top bra unbelievably smart yoga shorts. Just like the person requested.

Sidney drove her car to the house’s neighborhood, Sidney was surprised to see were the house was located, it was in a suburban neighborhood with small, doll like houses. She drove up to the address to see a very small one story house painted bright white. Sidney walked up the very green lawn littered with pink flamingo lawn ornaments, and knocked on the door.

Sidney put a large smile on her face to great her customer, the big wooden door swung open.

“Hi!” Sidney said before she realized who she was talking to. The person who answered the door was an old woman, about one foot shorter then Sidney, the old woman had large blue eyes with even larger glasses covering them, the old woman had chalk white short, curly hair.

“You’re just on time!” The old woman said with glee.
Sidney looked down at the address she had written down and checked to see if she had gotten it right.

“Didn't expect to see someone like me?” The old woman laughed.

"No, no, no, it's just-"

"It's okay dear," the old woman grabbed Sidney's hand and walked her into the house.

"Please come in my friends want to meet you so bad."
Sidney was getting nervous. Friends? There are going to be more people? Sidney was walked into a room with a very large decorated couch. The old woman who led Sidney in sat down at the end, and Sidney took a look at the three old woman sitting on the couch staring at her. The woman who had let her in was on the far left of the couch.
The woman who answered the door pointed at the woman in the middle, “This is Chancy.”
Chancy was an old woman that had short curly grey hair, the woman was covered in liver spots, wrinkled, and small beady black eyes.
The old woman who opened the door pointed at the woman at the right end of the couch.

“This is Lori.”
Lori was another old woman, she was African American, had short white curly hair, and was covered in wrinkles and liver spots.

"Are you girls ready to start?" Sidney asked, try to act like this was a normal job.

"Come closer sweetheart, let me get a better look at that tummy." Said Chancy, her arms outstretched motioning for Sidney to come closer, Sidney walked up nervously and lifted up her arms, showing her smooth, perfect armpits. Chancy grabbed Sidney's sides, Sidney let out a quick giggle, she was extremely ticklish.

"Now do a little tummy role will ya sweetie?" Asked Chancy, Sidney began to do a perfect belly wave, her smooth golden belly moving almost naturally. "My, my Claire, you sure know how to pick the good ones." Chancy said looking at the woman on the far left.

"S-s-so your names Claire?" Sidney said, trying to strike up a conversation while belly rolling.

"It is, hey give that lil tummy a raspberry will ya please?" Asked Claire.

"You read my mind." Said Chancy while still holding Sidney's belly, Chancy then blew a large, loud, wet raspberry into Sidney's unsuspecting rolling belly.

“KAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHHA!!!!!” Sidney jumped back, shock at what just happened.

“Oh!” Chancy said. “Are you okay dear, did I hurt you?”

“N-no” Sidney said “I-I’m just ticklish that’s all.”

“Are you ticklish everywhere?” Claire asked.

“Everywhere, I’m very ticklish.” Sydney responded.

“Well lucky for you sweetie” Said Lori. “We love to tickle.”
Sidney felt a cold shiver go down her spine, “Whoa, whoa, whoa, I didn't come here to be tickled.”

“Were very sorry we tricked you dear, but it was the only way to get a pretty tickle honey.” Claire said.
Sidney bolted for the door, but was stopped when Lori grabbed her arm and wouldn't let go. Sidney tried to pull free.

“Let me go! I don’t want to be tickled!” Sidney pleaded. But the women were able to force her onto the couch, Sidney was laying down on her back, her armpits, belly, and her sneakers fully exposed, Sidney tried to wiggle out from underneath the woman, but to no avail.
Lori was uniting Sidney’s sneakers, slipped them off, and proceeded to remove the socks. Chancy was sitting on Sidney’s hips, cracking her knuckles, getting ready to tickle Sidney’s belly. And Claire was sitting on Sidney’s arms, ready to tickle her armpits.

“Please let me go I hate being tickled!” Sidney begged.

“Don’t worry sugar, we just going to tickle you, and you’ll be on your way.” Claire said

“Now where do you want us to start?”

“Nowhere!” Sidney pleaded.

“Oh! The no man’s land!” Chancy said, for that were going to have to go DEEP into the tummy button!” Claire stuck her right index finger right into Sidney’s bellybutton, and began twisting, this twisting sent a very ticklish sensation throughout Sidney’s body, sending her into a fit of giggles.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!"

"Oh! Tickle! Tickle!" Chancey cooed.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
Sidney tried to release all her ticklish sensation through her legs, causing her legs to shake violently, that's when Lori began tickling Sidney's soft, sensative soles.

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE FEHEHEHEHEHEHT!!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! CLAIRE HELP MEHEHEHEHEEH!!!!!" Sidney pleeded.

"You've got the sexist laugh!" Claire teasted, "Let's so if I can get you to laugh harder!"
Claire began tickling Sidney's ticklish, exposed armpits, Sidney had no where to release her ticklish energy, all she could do was laugh as the 3 old women tickled her.

"AAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
Chancey began kneading Sidney's belly. "Soft a soft tummy!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHA!!!!! NO MOHOHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!"

"Those cutie ribs look so tasty, I think I'm gonna munch on 'em!" Chancey began to nibble lightly Sindey's exposed ribs.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE!!!!!"

"Oh Chancey I'm not gonna let you have all the fun." Claire said, digging her fingers deeper into Sidney's armpits.

"OH MY GOD STOHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!" Sidney begged.
Sidney was constantly trying to escape, but the three woman were able to hold her down, Sidney pleaded and pleaded, but nothing changed.
Sidney then felt something cold and wet being applied to her feet while the other woman continued to tickle her.

"WHAAHAHAHAHAHAT ARE YOU DOING TO FEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHET!!!!!"

"Oh sweetie, just a little bit of baby oil to make your feet nice and ticklish!" Lori said. Sidney felt to cold liquid being applied to her soles.
Lori began tickling Sidney's feet, the baby oil sending a more ticklish sensation.

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hand me some of the oil, will you Lori?" Claire asked.
Sidney watched in horror and the oil was passed to Claire, Claire, then applied the oil to Sidney's armpits.
Sidney squirmed in fear as the warm oil was calmly applied to her smooth armpits.
Claire's fingers danced across Sidney's armpits.
This sent Sidney into a squirming, laughing rage.

"KAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!"

"Oh! Tickle! Tickle!" Claire cooed.

"Why are you laughing?" Chancey teased, "Whats wrong?"

"YOU KNOW WHATS WROHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!" STIOP TICKLING MEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!"
This reaction only got Lori to dig her nails into Sidney's soft, oversensative soles. Sidney tried her best to curl her feet in a position that the woman's wrinkly fingers couldn't get to them, but to no avail.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

"Now for the finale!" Sidney heard Chancey say. Chancey blew a huge wet raspberry itno Sidney's belly.

"PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!!!!"

Sidney felt the tickling sensation slow down, she opened her tear filled eyes to see the ladies dismounting her. Sidney leaned up, and brushed the hair out of her face.
Chancey handed Sidney a bottle of water, which Sidney drank quickly.
Sidney looked at the ground to see 3 crisp 100 dollar bills.

"For your troubles sweetheart." Lori said.

Sidney quickly got up, put her shoes back on, stuffed the money in her pocket and walked out of the house without saying a word.
After getting in her car, Sidney had a very odd feeling, she wanted to go back.
Sidney sat in her car for 5 minutes before eventually getting out, and knocking on the door again. Claire answeared the door.
"Hi... again." Sidney said. "I know this sounds weird.... but, can you tickle me more?"
Claire's eyes widened, "Did you enjoy it sweaty?"

"Well.... no, but..... ye- I don't know how to explain it."

"No worries." Claire said, motioning Sidney in the house, Sidney stepped it. Lori and Chancey were sitting on the couch, smiling.

"You want to be tickled again?" Lori said.

"Well kind o- woah!"

The ladies pulled her onto the couch, to tickle her for as long as their hearts desired.

Last edited:
Pretty good story. Two things; when did Sidney's shoes get taken off? The ending is a little odd and abrupt.

interesting plot, I am sure we wil get more such stories

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back