• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MELBOURNE GATHERING,SATURDAY, AUGUST 24TH

xionking

3rd Level Red Feather
Folks,

Let's be pro-active and get together. I've picked the date, if it suits people, then lets go for some beers and a feed in the afternoon somewhere in St Kilda. I'm going to suggest "The Elephant and the Wheelbarrow" at the top of Fitzroy Street, as it's a well known pub and pretty easy to find. If we move on to somewhere else, I'm all for it.

There's just under a month between now and then, so let's sort out numbers and get together.

I look forward to meeting up.

Henry

Dunno if a pub is the ideal venue where people can chat freely about their tickling experiences and fantasies ;)

Oddly enough, it is. Consider how well you listen to anyone but your friends while you're at the pub. It's got to be one LOUD conversation to get interest.

Too, if you pick a pub not near anyone in particular, no one really cares. You're just funds for the owner, to them.

Valid point, Dvnc.

I don't want to have a gathering in the basement of someone's house. Also, tickling and its fantasies surely won't be the only things discussed.

For a munch, a clean public location with tasty food is always best.

For a gathering where play will happen, that basement idea isn't a bad one. Our interest can be quite loud. Oddly enough, conversations are generally good at gatherings I've hosted or attended. We're not an antisocial interest, that's for sure. :)

Might come along after i get off work and introduce myself.

Let me know what time roughly and where we actually are going and ill see if i can make it :)

Haven't had too much of a response, I'll give it another 24 hours. I'm still keen though, would be disappointing not to see some Melbourne faces.

- Henry

wasn't able to make it down due to work =\

did it actually happen tho?

and whens the next going to be?

Looks like everyone is eager to meet, discuss tickling techniques and plan tickling encounters!

Maybe the Saturday arvo timeslot for a meet was a bit inconvenient for some people?

i dont think the meet up happened at all :O

not sure if enough people responded?

Maybe another meet up for next weekend?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back