PDA

View Full Version : MELBOURNE GATHERING,SATURDAY, AUGUST 24TH

xionking
07-29-2013, 01:52 AM
Folks,

Let's be pro-active and get together. I've picked the date, if it suits people, then lets go for some beers and a feed in the afternoon somewhere in St Kilda. I'm going to suggest "The Elephant and the Wheelbarrow" at the top of Fitzroy Street, as it's a well known pub and pretty easy to find. If we move on to somewhere else, I'm all for it.

There's just under a month between now and then, so let's sort out numbers and get together.

I look forward to meeting up.

Henry

tickle_dude_au
08-02-2013, 08:28 AM
Dunno if a pub is the ideal venue where people can chat freely about their tickling experiences and fantasies ;)

dvnc
08-02-2013, 09:53 AM
Oddly enough, it is. Consider how well you listen to anyone but your friends while you're at the pub. It's got to be one LOUD conversation to get interest.

Too, if you pick a pub not near anyone in particular, no one really cares. You're just funds for the owner, to them.

xionking
08-02-2013, 11:12 PM
Valid point, Dvnc.

I don't want to have a gathering in the basement of someone's house. Also, tickling and its fantasies surely won't be the only things discussed.

dvnc
08-06-2013, 10:39 AM
For a munch, a clean public location with tasty food is always best.

For a gathering where play will happen, that basement idea isn't a bad one. Our interest can be quite loud. Oddly enough, conversations are generally good at gatherings I've hosted or attended. We're not an antisocial interest, that's for sure. :)

Tickled_SoX
08-12-2013, 08:26 AM
Might come along after i get off work and introduce myself.

Let me know what time roughly and where we actually are going and ill see if i can make it :)

xionking
08-22-2013, 03:34 AM
Haven't had too much of a response, I'll give it another 24 hours. I'm still keen though, would be disappointing not to see some Melbourne faces.

- Henry

tickle_dude_au
08-24-2013, 08:34 AM
So how did the gathering go?

melbdude55
08-25-2013, 12:31 AM
Damn I missed it!! How did it go and whens the next one!!!??

Tickled_SoX
08-25-2013, 01:57 AM
wasn't able to make it down due to work =\

did it actually happen tho?

and whens the next going to be?

tickle_dude_au
08-25-2013, 03:41 AM
Looks like everyone is eager to meet, discuss tickling techniques and plan tickling encounters!

Maybe the Saturday arvo timeslot for a meet was a bit inconvenient for some people?

Tickled_SoX
08-25-2013, 05:52 AM
i dont think the meet up happened at all :O

not sure if enough people responded?

Maybe another meet up for next weekend?

tickle_dude_au
08-25-2013, 07:11 AM
Or someone could hold a tickling house party!