• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story Request: Good Samaritan Gets Tickled F/F

foolshope

Good Samaritan Gets Tickled

The sun wasn't very high in the sky when Kelly left her cheap little apartment and started walking to her volunteer project just outside of town. Kelly was an eighteen year old who had just graduated high school and wanted to take a summer to do some humanitarian work before heading to college. So she had moved to this little rural town in the mountains in Arkansas to help build homes for the disadvantaged.

Most people that saw Kelly would assume she was taking a summer off to do some modeling or something because she was beautiful. She had shoulder length light blond hair that framed her sweet face and deep blue eyes. Kelly was short at 5'4” but she had curves in all the right places and a golden tan that would have had strip clubs sending her job offers if she wasn't such a pure, good soul.

As she walked down the street she didn't even notice the appreciative stares she was getting from men (and some women). It was going to be a hot day so Kelly was wearing a pair of white sneakers and a snug pair of cut off jean shorts that seemed custom designed to show off her smooth, toned legs and firm rounded rear end. She was wearing a small pink tank top that barely reached to her bottom rib and left her tan, breath taking tummy on display. Kelly's tummy was smooth and toned while managing to look temptingly soft with firm, deliciously curved sides. To raise the temptation factor Kelly also had a perfect deep, oval bellybutton with a smooth rim. From the outfit no one would ever guess that the beautiful blond was incredibly ticklish on her belly and in her bellybutton, and truth be told not many had tried it to see. Kelly was such a sweet, caring girl she just didn't attract hostile attention....until this day.

The house that the volunteer team was working on was a couple miles outside of the little town. It was a dirty, rundown shack with hard baked clay for a lawn, holes in the roof and broken or missing windows. Other than that there was only a little detached garage. What was astonishing was there was a woman living there. The workers didn't see much of her as she mostly kept in her dim, grungy house. She was in her mid eighties and frightfully skinny, looking frail and unwell with a bent, arthritic back. Her hair was thin and gray, short but still curling with a beak like nose and an ugly hatchet blade of a face. Her skin was drooping with wrinkles and spattered with liver spots especially on her gnarled hands with their short chewed of fingernails. She told them to call her Ms. Grimm.

As Kelly worked in the hot sun that day she could occasionally feel an unpleasant gaze directed at her. At one point she glanced at the house and saw a shadowy face peeking out the window at her with an uncomfortable intensity, but a moment later the face was gone and Kelly shrugged it off as imagination.

In the house Ms. Grimm was grinning like an emaciated baboon as she began formulating her plan. “That young Kelly is lookin' like her tummy could use a good ticklin'” the old crone cackled to herself. “And I'm just the old hillbilly fer the job!”

The work day was at it's end and the volunteers were filtering away back to town. Kelly was one of the last as she dutifully finished up a project. The yard was empty and she was getting ready to walk back to town when the door opened and Ms. Grimm stepped out on her tiny porch.

“Pardon me sweety, I was wonderin' if you could give me a hand for a second?” the old lady drawled in her hillbilly twang.

Kelly smiled brightly and said “Of course I can Ms. Grimm.” Even though she was tired from working all day her kind nature trumped all.

The sweet natured blond followed the old woman into her shack and the old woman closed the door behind her. “It's over here honey. This big cabinet, I need to move it but it's too heavy.”

Kelly went over to the cabinet and saw it was a large wooden china cabinet with two large glass doors on the front and it was full of what looked like china. The cabinet must have been six feet tall and looked very heavy.

Ms. Grimm came up beside her. “Everything of value I own in my life is in that cabinet. It would break my heart if anything got broken.” the old crone said in a shaky, sad voice.

Kelly looked like her heart might break as she patted the old woman's bony shoulder. “I'll be real careful, I promise. I won't let anything happen to your memories.”

Kelly went over to the cabinet and tried to slide it across the floor but it wouldn't budge. She could push on the side of it and just get one side to rock up but it was very heavy.

“Mebbe if you tilt it out a bit you could walk it sorta. Try that hon.” Ms. Grimm rasped.

Kelly grabbed from the front and gingerly tilted it toward herself. Instantly she felt the massive weight over balance and tip toward her.

Ms. Grimm tensely snapped “The doors on the front! Hold them closed!”

Kelly immediately put both her hands over the crack where the doors came together as the weight of the cabinet settled on her slim trembling arms. Kelly grunted a little as the weight caused her arms to bend until her forehead was almost touching the front of the cabinet. Unfortunately for Kelly she had put her hands near the upper quarter of the cabinet so it slanted out from the wall like a lean to.

Ms. Grimm openly admired Kelly's firm young form as it trembled to hold the cabinet up. “Don't worry Ms. Grimm....I've got it. I won't let it fall.” Kelly said.

Ms. Grimm nonchalantly walked around the still, straining girl. Taking eager note of her soft, flat, vulnerable belly. “Oh dear, my precious things!” the old crone shouted with complete insincerity. “Please don't let it fall!”

Kelly grunted and managed to push it up a little so her arms were a little straighter but there was a long way to go to put it back in place. “Ooof...I got it Ms. Grimm. Don't worry.”

The old woman cheerily hobbled around behind the young blond. “Hmmm, mebbe if you move this way...” she said as she grabbed Kelly's firm, curved sides with her gnarled hands and gently squeezed.

Kelly gasped and went even more rigid then broke into adorable, girlish giggles as she wriggled her hips slightly. “Ms. Grimm! Dooohohohon't! I have to hold this uuhuhuhup!”

The ugly old woman kept her wrinkly hands on Kelly's sides as she leaned forward a little to see the strained, ticklish grin on her full lips.

“You're gonna do fine honey. Just don't let it fall. You got a sweet, young body here, you should be able to take a little ticklin'.”

Kelly opened her mouth to object but the old woman was squeezing her firm sides again. The old crone gripped just above Kelly's rounded hip and kneaded her way up through the curve to her bottom rib which she tickled briefly before trailed her hands back down.

Kelly was emitting a stream of giggles and high pitched squeals as she strained to keep the cabinet from falling. “Eeeeeeheeheeheeee! Ms. Grimm naaaahahahahahah! Don'tdon'tdeeeeeheeeheeehee!

The evil old crone peered around at Kelly's smooth, heaving belly hungrily. “Mebbe I need to give this tummy a ticklin'. What do ya think?”

Kelly shot a panicked look over her shoulder at the wrinkly hag, her blue eyes wide. “Noooohohoho! I'lldropit! I'lldropit! Eeeeeeheheheheheeeehee!”

Ms. Grimm tskd. “You would let all my precious memories be destroyed because of a little ticklin'?”

Even then Kelly's giving heart told her not to let decades be lost because of a few minutes. Her heart almost changed it's mind when the old crones gnarled hands with their short finger nails reached around and began rubbing and squeezing her soft, taut tummy.

“Nahahahahhahahahhahaaaaaa! PleaseNo! Pleaeeeeeeeheeehaaaaaaahhahahahaha! Ittickles Ittickles Ittiiiihihihikles! Haaaahahahahahahaha!

Kelly's arms gave way a little as she shook head and squirmed desperately, the cabinet coming down to almost her forehead. With a laughing cry of effort the flushed teen stopped the decline but couldn't stop squirming in torment.

Ms. Grimm looked around at the young blond's strained open mouth laughing face. “I think it's been awhile since this tummy had a good ticklin!” she croaked as her busy hands lightly squeezed and pinched their way down the center of Kelly's trembling belly to the waist band of her tight cut offs.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, I love ticklin' this tummy.” Ms. Grimm raspily whispered in Kelly's ear as her wrinkly hands skittered across the laughing blond's sensitive lower tummy under her deep, oval bellybutton.

Kelly's slim arms were trembling noticeably as the cabinet inched down toward the frantic girl's forehead. Ms. Grimm's thin rough lips brushed her beautiful victim's left ear as she murmured in her cracked voice. “If yer tummy is this ticklish I'm thinkin' yer sweet bellybutton must really be a hot spot”

Kelly's rigid posture shuddered in dread, her tear filled blue eyes wide as she tried to plead through her laughter. But the old woman was unmoved and slipped a gnarled finger into Kelly's defenseless, deep bellybutton and wiggled it around eagerly.

“NNAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEAEEEHHEEEHEEHEESE! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!” NOTMYBELLYBUTTONNAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Ms. Grimm was grinning excitedly as she mercilessly probed and wiggled her finger in Kelly's deep, oval bellybutton while her other hand groped and squeezed at the helpless girl's smooth, heaving belly.

Unable to stop herself Kelly let go of the cabinet with one hand to try and pull the old woman's tickling finger out of her bellybutton. But as soon as the poor girl let go the cabinet settled downward alarmingly. Kelly was only able to make an ineffectual grab at the tormenting digit before she had to use both hands on the cabinet again. This did not stop her from frantically trying several times however.

After a few minutes of this the heavy cabinet was now resting on the side of Kelly's laughing tear streaked face as she wriggled and squirmed to the best of her ability. Ms. Grimm lifted her tummy tickling hand away but kept her finger busy twirling in Kelly's perfect bellybutton as she gingerly moved around and creakily lowered herself to her knees in front of the hysterically laughing girl.

“I didn't have a speck of lunch.” the old crone drawled. “How about you dear? Mebbe you'd like a few raspberries.” Still keeping her tickling finger wiggling in Kelly's deep bellybutton Ms. Grimm leaned forward and put her thin lips on the helpless young blond's sweat moistened lower belly and blew a long raspberry.

PPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFPPPPPPFFFFFTT!!!

Kelly let out a plaintive squeal “EEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEE!!”

PPPPFFFFFFTTTPPPPPPPPPFFFFFPPPTTT!!

“EEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEE!!

This exchange of raspberries and shrill squeals went on for a few minutes until the old crone ran out of breath.

Panting, the old woman removed her tickling finger and both tickler and victim had a moment to get their breath.

“Okay hon. Just one more thing and we'll be done here. This sweet bellybutton of yer's needs a lickin'!”

With no delay Ms. Grimm pressed her wrinkled face into the soft, moist surface of Kelly's tummy and snaked her tongue into her deep, oval bellybutton.

Kelly's teary blue eyes went wide in shock and she burst into wailing laughter. “WAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NAAAAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

It tickled so bad the poor young beauty lost a lot of her strength and the cabinet settled down alarmingly, bending Kelly backward in response which pushed her heaving tummy and bellybutton into the old woman's slimy, lashing tongue.

Things didn't improve for Kelly when Ms. Grimm brought her gnarled hands up and began kneading and squeezing the howling young angel's firm, sweat slick sides. The young blond's beautiful face was wearing a wide open laughing smile even as her brows were drawn down in frustrated disgust.

Through some intuition Ms. Grimm sensed when her laughing tickle victim was just about to lose it and she stopped her torment.

Grimacing the old hag crawled out from in front of the exhausted trembling young samaritan and climbed to her feet.

“Oh, you can let that go now honey it's not gonna fall.”

Kelly looked at the old woman through teary eyes and gingerly let the cabinet go. The large piece of furniture dropped about another six inches and stopped. In dawning amazement Kelly looked behind it and saw it was chained to the wall to prevent it from completely toppling over.

Kelly wiped at her face with shaking hands. “B-but....I don't under-.....how...?”

Ms. Grimm grinned wickedly at Kelly. “It was a little trick dear so I could get my hands on that beeyootiful tummy of yers. I'm too old to chase girl's down like I used to and tickle em. Young un's are just too fast now.” she cackled.

Kelly stared at the wrinkled old demon with slowly dawning disgust and then quickly moved to the door and opened it.

Kelly was halfway out the door when she heard Ms. Grimm rasp “But then again, you do seem pretty tuckered out right now, and it's at least a two mile walk back to town. Hmmm, maybe I got it in me to catch ya before ya make it back and spend some more time with that ticklish tummy of yers.”

Kelly shot a horrified look back at the old crone and then took off running down the side of the deserted mountain highway.

Ms. Grimm hobbled to the door and leered after her prey. “Huh.” she mused as she made her way to the little detached garage. “I guess she didn't see my little golf cart. It can really cruise on that highway. I believe I still have some rope there too.” she cackled excitedly.

The end

Wow! Seriously amazing story, thank you so much!

Really perfectly done :)

Good story. Plan on doing my own story. One a money related story about a lottery winner and one futuristic quasi-religious tale. Not done with drafting. Still figuring whether or not to write the story in a first person perspective (I, Me) or third person concept (He, him) not to mention how long the story should be. I will make it in parts.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back