• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Full Treatment [F/F] - Adult

Kusumimi

TMF Novice
The Full Treatment [F/F] - Erotic

This is my first story request! Please let me know your thoughts :) If any of you has a request as well, you can always send me a message.

"The Full Treatment"​

Their footsteps echoed through the corridors as Sophie followed the young man. Her brown hair swayed behind her as she made her way through the wellness center. She inhaled the sweet scents and looked around with a content smile. Her mother had given her a special ultimate spa and wellness gift voucher for her birthday, and today was the happy day she was going to make use of it.

“The one to give you your treatment will be our Holly. She’s a real professional and surely won’t disappoint you” The young man told her. He stopped walking when they reached a closed door and handed her a paper. “What’s this?” Sophie asked as she took it from him. “We want you to sign this. This allows the one in charge to have full control over you for the treatment” The man explained as he handed her a pen. Sophie frowned. What did this mean? The man laughed at her expression and patted her back. “Nothing to worry about. It’s just the way we work. In case someone suddenly complains that he or she’s touched in certain places while that’s the meaning of a full body treatment. So will you accept?” Even though it felt strange to sign a contract for this, Sophie thought it should be alright. She signed the paper and the man opened the door.

“Please give the contract to Holly” He said. Sophie nodded and swallowed nervously. She had never done something like this before. She tightened the grip around the bathrobe that was covering her nude body, and she breathed out. She then gave the man a nod and entered the room.

The spa was a really modern one, with large, bright halls and wide rooms. Even from the outside it looked like it was brand new. Huge, and big with glimmering, white walls. But the massage room really surprised her. It was a bit small, with no windows but as bright as the hall because of the big lamps. There was a huge massage table in the middle of the room, with a bureau and shelf to the side that kept all kinds of tools.

“Hello” The blonde next to the massage table caught her attention. She was a tall woman, with long, beautiful legs, a large chest and with a modest but noticeable amount of make-up. She was wearing a tight, short all in one outfit that looked like a nurse’s. Sophie tried not to gape at her cleavage which was pretty remarkable because of the tightness of the dress. Not to mention her bare legs because of how short it was. She was sure she would be able to catch a glimpse of the woman’s panties if she would just bend down.

“Hello” Sophie answered, a little bit nervous and surprised by the woman’s appearance. “You must be Sophie. Nice to meet you” Holly said as she reached to take the contract from Sophie. Still nervous by the woman’s appearance, Sophie let go of the paper too quickly, causing it to fall to the floor. “Don’t worry about that” Holly turned and bent to pick it up. Sophie blinked her eyes in surprise.

For a moment she really thought she would be able to catch a glimpse of the woman’s panties, but in fact, she was not wearing panties at all, causing her round and smooth ass to be visible as she bent down.

Holly placed the contract on the table and turned to Sophie as if it was totally normal to walk around without panties. What kind of wellness center was this anyway? “Please make yourself comfortable” She patted the huge massage table with a serious face. Even though a spa was supposed to make you relax, there was a tense atmosphere around Holly. Despite her beauty she seemed cold and too polite. Sophie swallowed and slowly took off the bathrobe, leaving her completely nude. Even then the look in Holly’s eyes didn’t change, while Sophie was sure that her body was pretty fine. The size of her breasts didn’t meet Holly’s, though they were pretty big as well. And despite having never gone to a wellness spa, her skin was smooth and soft.

Holly once again patted the massage table. Sophie walked over, took off her slippers and climbed on top of it. “Lay down on your back, I am first going to wash you up before I start on your massage” Holly instructed as Sophie did as she was told. “Like this?” She asked. “Arms over your head” Pouting at the cold command, Sophie raised her arms over her head, feeling a bit vulnerable.

“Comfortable?” Holly asked. “Yes” Sophie lied. “Alright” Holly turned towards the bureau and finally turned back towards Sophie with in her hands a foamy shower puff. “There” She lowered it and squeezed it right above Sophie’s arm. Water and foam trickled down her arm, and Holly started scrubbing from her wrist down her arm. Sophie’s body tensed up and she clenched her fists. Damn, that tickled. She knew she was very ticklish and was a bit worried about that fact before coming here. She even told her mother that she wasn’t sure if she could handle a full body treatment. “They will surely take it into account and go easy on you!” Was what her mother had chirped to cheer her on. And here she was, almost biting her lip off because she couldn’t even handle her arm being washed.

When the shower puff reached her armpit, Sophie gasped and pulled her arm down. “Arm back up” Sophie gaped at the cold response. “T-that tickles” She admitted despite her embarrassment. “Back up” Holly repeated. “But!” Holly grabbed her wrist, pulled her arm back up and pinned it down. With the other hand she started scrubbing her armpit. A stream of giggles bubbled from Sophie’s mouth, she wiggled her body and shut her eyes tightly.

“Naaaah that tickles haha stop that! Please!” Her plea was ignored and Holly continued torturing her armpit. She finally let her armpit alone, but Sophie couldn’t even catch her breath before she started on the other arm. “Not like thaaaat! That tickles damn it!” The frustration grew as she was ignored and just tortured as if it was nothing.

She tried to pull at Holly’s arm with her free hand but failed as her grip was too weak. Holly kept holding her as she replaced the shower puff with a brush. The scrubbing was awfully ticklish, and Sophie screeched with laughter. When her armpits were finally clean, Sophie was panting and catching her breath while Holly calmly washed the soap from her tools. “I don’t know if I can continue this” Sophie said between breaths and gasps. “Hmm?” Holly looked at her, still cleaning her tools. “I think I will have to cancel this treatment, I just can’t” Sophie said as she tried to sit up. But Holly held up the contract and clicked her tongue. “You paid and signed. So you will get the treatment” She said. “That… That is ridiculous! I don’t want to!” Sophie yelled. “You’re gonna stay until the session is over” Holly said, and she pushed Sophie back down. “No I won’t! Let go of me! I’m too ticklish, at least treat me properly!” She protested.

“Just relax” Sophie’s eyes widened when she realized what Holly was doing to her, as she was too busy ranting before. Holly was tying her arms down to the table, spread apart and stretched over her head, leaving her upper body totally vulnerable.

“Hm” Holly dragged her awfully long, beautiful nails across Sophie’s clean armpit. Sophie answered with a loud scream and began to thrash wildly while Holly purposely tickled both her armpits. Satisfied with the effectiveness of the restraints Holly grinned. While Sophie was being breathless, Holly turned back towards her bureau again. “You need to relax. You’re way too sensitive” She said in a bossy tone as she was taking some stuff. “R-relax. How can I relaaaaaahahaha aaaah God that’s – aaahaha don’t!” She squealed with laughter again as Holly was kneading her stomach, sides and ribs. This way she rubbed the shower gel on her body, making sure not to miss any spot. Sophie gave a loud high-pitched squeal when even her navel wasn’t ignored. Only her breasts were left cold and dry, but Sophie feared that their turn was yet to come. Arching her back, Sophie tried her best to escape the ticklish feelings, but she couldn’t. She fell back with a sigh when Holly stopped, but wasn’t given extra time to catch her breath before the brush returned again. Laughs and squeals rolled from her mouth as the cold woman brushed her torso at the spots where her hands had been.

Sophie kicked her legs and struggled her body. “Struggling makes it worse, just try to keep still. You’re only exhausting yourself” Holly commented. “Buuuut!” Sophie tried to throw a protest back again but her words were drowning in another stream of laughter.

After two whole minutes that seemed like hours, Holly gave her a break. Not even for Sophie’s sake, but just to get some new things again. Sophie gave a weak pull at the restraints of her arms, realizing once again how stuck she was. “I’m going to report this, really! This is unacceptable!” She spat at Holly’s back. “You signed the contract” Was the cold and only reply. “I did! To get a nice full body treatment, but not to be tickled mercilessly!” Sophie yelled. “It is your problem that it tickles, and I am only doing my best to do my work. Please cooperate” Holly said, and she turned back to Sophie again. “Cooperate? Cooperate?! I thought you people would consider if someone’s a bit sensitive!” She said, her eyes following Holly’s every movement. “A bit sensitive?” Holly looked at her and cocked an eyebrow.

“Let me go” Sophie said. “No can do. Your feet are next” She said as she walked to the foot of the table. Sophie blinked her eyes and tried to convert Holly’s words. “My feet?” She asked. “A full body treatment is a full body treatment” Holly said, and she took a stool and set it down so she could sit and face Sophie’s feet. “Can’t you just skip my feet? I…” “First I will need to wash them” Holly said, totally ignoring her.

Sophie lifted her head and looked at Holly who held up a soapy brush with a grin that looked evil enough. “Oh no, please, not again” Sophie started begging already. “Don’t tell me these are ticklish too” Holly sighed, though the smile on her face told anything but annoyance. That evil woman was seriously enjoying Sophie’s predicament.

“There we go” Sophie yelped at the first touch and giggles bubbled from her mouth as Holly moved the brush up and down her left sole. “Noooooo anything but thaaaaaat!” She shrieked and tried to pull her leg up, but Holly used her other hand to hold her ankle while she kept washing every inch of Sophie’s sole. “Stop stop stop stop!” Sophie was squealing like a mad person and tried to kick at Holly’s hand with her other leg.

With an angry sigh Holly suddenly reached under the table and took a pair of stocks from under it. “NOOOO!” Sophie started screaming and kicking her legs even more. “I have no choice dear” Holly said, and with a bit of roughness and effort she managed to lock Sophie’s feet into the stocks. She secured the stocks to the table and took the brush again. “Let’s try again” The horrible torture on Sophie’s sole started again, and Sophie felt her lungs burn because of the laughing and screaming. Holding back her toes with one hand, Holly made sure to brush every spot beneath her toes. Sophie’s arch got its turn as well, making her giggle silently. Just when Sophie thought she was ready, Holly repeated the same motions on the other foot, sending her straight back to hell again. “Ooohohoh pleaaase” By the time Holly stopped, tears were streaming down Sophie’s face and she could barely catch her breath. That was the worst foot scrub ever. “That was that” Holly said as if Sophie hadn’t screamed and laughed like crazy. Her feet were all covered in soap now, the foam dripping on Holly’s bare legs.

Sophie was too lazy to lift her head, and she could feel Holly wash the soap from her feet with ice cold water. She gasped at the feeling and wiggled her feet weakly. Holly then dried her feet with a towel and stood up to get some other stuff again. “Are you… Are you finished?” Sophie asked tiredly. “Of course not, I was about to get started” Holly said, and Sophie’s heart sank again. “With w-what?” Sophie knew the answer when she saw the pumice stone brush in Holly’s hand. “Pe-di-cure” She said, and Sophie’s eyes widened. “No” She whispered, but Holly simply made her way back to Sophie’s feet and sat down again. “Now I have to admit that this is ticklish to most of our clients…” She looked at Sophie and grinned. “I can’t imagine what it must be like for you, but let’s do our best” She lowered the brush, and Sophie jerked at the first touch. But with her feet still locked in the stocks she couldn’t really move them.

Holly started to scrub her foot with the brush, firmly moving the horrible tool over the ball of her foot. Sophie gasped and curled her toes, the corners of her lips twitching as she tried to keep from laughing. The scrubbing seemed to take forever, and when Holly moved the brush to her heel she kept her eyes shut.

“You’re doing a good job” Holly complimented the silence. A big amount of air escaped Sophie’s mouth when Holly stopped. She then turned to her right foot. And Sophie didn’t understand, but for some reason that foot was a lot more ticklish. “Eeeeeeehh!” She curled her toes again and wiggled her foot. Holly sighed with annoyance as Sophie kept curling her toes. Sophie felt relief when Holly stopped and dropped the brush, but that relief disappeared as soon as it came when Holly started to tie her big toe back. “You can’t be serious” Sophie said as she tested her even more immobile foot. “Oh yes I am” She did the same to her other foot and took another brush, a nail brush this time. Now Sophie hated nail brushes, and she was sure she was not going to like them more after this session. “Pleeeeease hahahaha you can’t do thihiiiis!!! Noohahahaha dohoooon’t!” Sophie laughed and screeched as Holly brushed the sole of her left foot.

Holly smirked and raked her long nails under the toes of her other foot to see Sophie’s reaction. It caused a high pitched scream that was almost deafening. “That’s enough” Sophie panted when Holly stopped. “Ah-ah” Holly shook her head and pointed at her other foot. Sophie pressed her lips together and closed her eyes. Once the scrub touched her other foot, she once again broke in a fit of hysterical laughter.

“Stop hehehe please stoohahahp I can’t taaahaaake it hahahahaa!” Holly simply shook her head and seemed to be fully concentrated as she scrubbed every inch of the sole. When the torture finally stopped, Sophie was out of breath again.

She was relieved when Holly got rid of the brushes, but when she took some bottle and walked back to her feet, Sophie wanted to scream at the idea that she still wasn’t ready with her feet. “This won’t be so bad” Holly said as she rubbed the lotion in her hands and lowered both hands to Sophie’s feet. She started rubbing and massaging her feet skillfully, and the sweet scent of the lotion filled the room. For once Holly was right. This felt rather nice. “Hmmh…” Sophie closed her eyes and relaxed. Sometimes her lips would twitch or she would giggle a bit when Holly hit a ticklish spot, but other than that this was a nice massage.

She was disappointed when Holly finished and went to wash the lotion off her hands. “Liked that hm?” She said, but Sophie kept quiet. She closed her eyes in a dramatic manner when Holly once again sat by her feet again. She leaned in and blew softly, making Sophie gasp and twitch her foot a bit.

Holly glanced mischievously at Sophie as she took a few strings and showed them. “To finish your feet off, these will need to be held still” She said, and Sophie gaped at her with open mouth when she started tying all her toes back. This also spread them a little, leaving her feet more helpless than they had ever been in her whole life. Sophie was too speechless to even bring out a word when Holly was finished and stood there, admiring her masterpiece. “W-what are you planning?” Sophie whispered, her voice weak and her throat dry. Holly didn’t need to answer. She sat down again, placed a hand on Sophie’s foot and leaned in. Sophie squealed when she felt Holly lick her toes, slowly under and between them. “T-t-thahahaha no ehehe s-stop hahaha t-that’s crazeehheh what the heehehehelll!!” Sophie cried with laughter, but Holly took it slow and torturously.

She dragged her tongue down Holly’s sole to her heel and back up again. Sophie sighed and caught her breath, still suffering because of the ticklish feeling. But her toes were the worst. And of course she had to return to them again. “Oh my gaahahad!!!” Sophie giggled helplessly when Holly once again wiggled her tongue between her toes and flicked the tip under them.

Holly gave an approving moan at the sweet lotion she had just licked up, and she patted Sophie’s foot when she was finished. “That’s one” She said. “Not the other too!” Sophie whined. “Oh yes” Sophie’s head fell back again when Holly did the same to her other foot. With an evil purpose, Holly dragged her long nails down Sophie’s calf while she kept licking her foot. Sophie screamed and thrashed, the tears streaming down her bright red cheeks.

Holly smiled as she licked, softly tickling the back of Sophie’s knee. “Ah, ahahah I’m begging you” Sophie breathed when Holly finished the last bit of her foot.

She licked her lips and finally got up. She once again dried her feet with the towel and freed them from their cage. Sophie sighed in relief and bent and stretched her legs, flexing her toes. “I can’t believe you did that” She sighed. Ignoring her, Holly climbed on top of the table and sat at Sophie’s hips, her back facing her. “H-hey what are you doing?!” Sophie yelled, struggling and wiggling her body in an attempt to shake the blonde off. She blushed at the sight of Holly’s ass which was perfectly visible from her position.

“What are you doing?” Sophie repeated as she tried to lift her head to see something, but Holly’s back blocked her view. She then felt her slowly and firmly massage her legs, starting on her upper legs and kneading towards her lower legs. “Hmphh” Sophie inhaled and tried to relax. She was fine… Her legs were fine, she wasn’t even that ticklish there. She was totally fine – no she was not! “Naaaheeyeeeeheh!” Strange sounding squeals escaped her mouth as she shook and squirmed hysterically. “Unbelievable” Holly mumbled, squeezing and rubbing Sophie’s knees. Holly was smiling though, and enjoying this way too much.

She reached under Sophie’s knees and tickle-massaged her there, knowing she was very ticklish there from what she tested with her nails earlier. “Noooo not behind my kneeeheheees please Hoholleheheh don’t!” Sophie laughed. “What did you say?” Holly said teasingly, continuing the knee-assault.

“Youhahaha you’re doing this on purpooseheheh!” Sophie hysterically bent her knees, stretched them and kicked them but nothing could fight Holly’s hands off. Holly left Sophie’s knees alone to continue the ‘massage’ with her calves, kneading and squeezing them and sometimes stroking her nails up and down to tease Sophie even more. “If you can’t even handle a massage, why come here?” Holly smirked and returned to Sophie’s knees one more time because that got her the best reaction. Sophie only answered with loud, roaring laughter, mixed with inaudible words. After what seemed hours to Sophie, but actually just a couple of minutes, the leg torture stopped and Holly let Sophie catch her breath. Sophie panted and gasped for breath while Holly was still sitting on top of her.

After a short moment of nothing, Holly gently slid her hand down Sophie’s leg. “Am I n-not finished yet?” Sophie asked. Holly shook her head and closed her fingers around Sophie’s ankle. She then bent down, making her ass crack even more visible. For a moment Sophie was too curious to move an inch, but when she wanted to it was too late. She heard a click and felt cold metal; her foot was cuffed down to the corner of the table, spreading her leg and making her immobile once again.

“You can’t be serious” Sophie said. “I never said you would be finished” Holly said as she did the same to the other leg without trouble. Sophie didn’t even bother to fight her off because she knew she was stuck anyway.

Holly then moved off her and went to get some tools again. Sophie bit her lip at the embarrassment of her sex being so visible and vulnerable.

She weakly watched how Holly approached her with the damn shower puff once again. “Now what” Sophie said, clenching her teeth in frustration. “Hushh..” Holly put her finger to Sophie’s lips before she stepped back. She then gracefully climbed back onto the table and swung one leg over Sophie’s nude body. “What are you doing?!” Sophie squeaked as she was straddled again by the cold woman, but this time Holly was facing her.

From Holly’s position at her hips, Sophie could see the woman’s perfectly shaved sex by just glancing down. Not to speak of the woman’s big breasts that were almost plopping out of the tight clothing. “Making it easier for the both of us” Holly replied, and she flashed her a sexy smile. She then lowered the shower puff and squeezed. A stream of watery foam dripped on Sophie’s chest and trickled down between her breasts, down to her stomach. Sophie breathed in and out; even the water was tickling her! Holly moved the puff to different places of her upper body to squeeze it again, spreading the foam all over her body.

She smiled teasingly at Sophie’s expression before she finally let the shower puff make contact with her body. She first scrubbed her stomach, skillfully moving it in circles before making her way up to Sophie’s breasts. Sophie held her breath in as she was scrubbed between her breasts. Then finally she started moving it all over Sophie’s now-in-soap-covered breasts.

“Hm…” Sophie bit back a sound when the shower puff circled her nipple. “T-that’s…. ah!” She gave a squeaky moan in surprise and pleasure when Holly rubbed her soapy nipple with her thumb and forefinger. She blushed and turned her head to the side when she noticed how Holly was smirking down at her. She then felt Holly do the same to her other breast and she squirmed in an attempt to fight the arousal that was teasing her body.

Holly suddenly got off her again and put the shower puff away. She came back to wash the soap away and dried her chest with the towel. “That’s that” She said. “Am I finished?” Sophie asked, still not looking at Holly. For the ten thousandth time she was ignored, and when Holly suddenly started moving the bureau-table towards the massage table, Sophie’s heart sank. Resting the tool collection next to Sophie, she climbed back on the table and sat in her previous position. “Not yet” Holly finally answered her question. She held a tiny bottle in front of Sophie’s face before teasingly moving it to her own hands and squeezing the oil out on her hand. She put the bottle away and rubbed her hands together, watching Sophie’s nervous expression. She then started the slow and sensual massage, her hands starting at Sophie’s shoulders. She rubbed down and teasingly circled her breasts before massaging them firmly and skillfully. While Holly rubbed Sophie’s breasts with her hand palms, she used her thumbs to softly tickle her nipples.

“Hmmh –“ Sophie pressed her lips together to suppress the long moan that wanted to come out. Holly smiled at this and leaned in. Sophie gasped when she gave a soft blow at her nipple, making it rock hard. Holly then brought her hand back to roll the nipple between her forefinger and thumb. “I-if this is part of the full body tr-treatment – ah! I’m gonna eat my shoe!” Sophie moaned with clenched teeth. “Oh? In that case I can spare you that nasty meal. But I can tell you don’t mind it that much” Holly said, grinding against her. Sophie had hoped she didn’t notice she was getting wet, but of course she would with that naked bottom of hers.

After the oil massage which was long and teasing, Holly bent to grab something from the table which was now close. Sophie watched her, still squirming and struggling her body. “There” Holly smiled and sat back. In her hand she had a tiny sponge, covered with foamy soap. “Again?” Sophie asked. “To get the oil off” Was the short reply, and Holly started to scrub down the valley of her breasts.

She scrubbed her stomach, her sides, the undersides of her breasts and finally she returned to Sophie’s nipples which were still hard. She lightly moved the brush over them, then moved it in circles around them.

“Oh…” Holly suddenly gave a disapproving clicking sound with tongue. “What?” Sophie asked, opening her eyes again. Holly dragged her index finger down Sophie’s exposed armpit and Sophie yelped in surprise. “These are all sweaty again” She said with a mischievous smile. “No way” Sophie whispered. “What a waste” Holly dipped the sponge in the bucket with water that was on the table and moved it towards Sophie’s armpit. “Eeeehehe!!!” Sophie pulled at her restraints and twisted her body while Holly calmly scrubbed her ticklish armpit again. Moving the sponge with the palm of her hand, she used all her fingernails to lightly tickle the other parts of her exposed underarm. “Heeehehehe haha oh pleeeaahahese!” Even the tickling was arousing her now, and she gave a weak pull in an attempt to cover up her wetness, but she was still stuck and could only suffer Holly’s torture. Moving the sponge to do the same to her other armpit, Holly kept lightly tickling her clean armpit with her fingernails.

She took ages to clean the other armpit and gave it a few tickles with her fingers as well. Holly finally put the sponge away, but she used both her hands to scoop some water from the bucket and used this to wet Sophie’s chest and armpits. This sent shivers and chills down Sophie’s entire body, and she felt her nipples harden again.

Holly used both her hands to rub Sophie’s wet armpits, and finally her breasts. Getting a bit more water, she cleaned her chest from the soap, rubbing and massaging them. Sophie had trouble breathing and felt her arousal grow when Holly lightly moved her thumbs over her nipples. “Enjoying this aren’t you?” She said teasingly. “Oh shut up” Sophie sighed, her eyes closed and her teeth still clenched. She didn’t even react when she felt Holly bent towards the table again. But her eyes shot open when she felt the next sensations; Holly was using two thick paint brushes to tickle her nipples.

“Ah – ah hehe no ah…” Sophie closed her eyes and breathed heavily. She felt herself getting even wetter than she already was, and the pleasure was taking over her body.

After a little while, Holly put one brush to the side while she kept using the other brush to tickle one nipple. She then leaned in and started to tickle the other with her tongue. “Mhh!” Sophie shook her head, her hair swaying around her and sticking against her sweaty face. Holly grinned and continued to flick the tip of her tongue over the sensitive nipple. “Ahhh!” Sophie arched her back and gave a loud moan when Holly eventually sucked on her nipple. The brush was still making its moves too, and Sophie felt her body getting hotter and hotter. She gasped when she suddenly felt Holly’s free hand use its index finger to press into her wet folds. “Oh God” Sophie moaned softly and breathed heavily. Tickling her clit with her thumb, Holly wiggled her finger inside her before moving out and tickling her outer lips. “N-no!” Sophie moved her head to the side and pressed her face in her arm to keep from crying out.

“No?” Holly asked with her nipple between her teeth, still teasing Sophie’s sex with her fingers. “Should I stop?” She asked. She once more gave a lick up Sophie’s breast and sucked her nipple again. “No!” Sophie squeaked. “Continue?” Holly asked before licking her breast again. In the meanwhile she had dropped the paintbrush so she could use her thumb and index finger to tease the other nipple. “Yes!” Sophie gasped, arching her back and grinding into her. “Fine” She pressed into Sophie again and she replied with a loud moan.

Pushing in and out of her, Holly fingered her while still sucking her nipple with much passion. “Aaahnn – ahh!” Sophie bit her lip and her pants turned into short breaths. Moving her hand away from her breast, Holly lightly dragged her fingernails down Sophie’s armpit and then started to tickle her by softly wiggling her fingers over the sensitive skin. She also stopped licking and sucking on her breast, just to move up to tickle her neck, kissing and licking it.

“Eeeehehe aahhh – p-plea-ah! ahh!” A mix of giggles and moans came from Sophie’s mouth, and Holly added one more finger to finger her. Moving even more upwards, she licked Sophie’s ear and sucked on the earlobe. Scrunching her shoulder, Sophie moaned at the ticklish feeling. Still fingering the squirming woman, Holly once more flicked the tip of her thumb quickly over her clit. Finally the ice broke and with a long and squeaky moan, Sophie reached her orgasm.

The touches slowly stopped, but the sensations were still flowing through her body. Sophie just lay there, panting and catching her breath. “That was – ah – hahh – I can’t – hhh – breathe… But…” She closed her eyes and tried to calm down. “That was nice?” Holly asked, still that mischievous smile on her face. Nice was not exactly the word Sophie was looking for, but she just nodded and continued breathing in and out.

She closed her eyes when Holly gently flicked both her nipples. She then leaned in and brought her face close to Sophie’s ear. “So what do you think? Shall we book you for another one, next month?”

The End​

Last edited:
That’s really awesome story. Really one. I really love how you describe the situation. The description just absolutely gorgeous. Fantastic and spectacular

What a great story, wish I had the talent to write like that. Thank you for sharing this.

This was really well-written. I enjoyed it a lot. Can't wait to read what happens next.

Love the pace of this one! You are a great writer. Just the right amount of eroticism mixed with humor to keep it very interesting. :D Hope to see another part with some revenge.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back