• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neighborhood Rivalry (F/M)

DackJansen

Hi everyone,
This is my first post here although I’ve been a member for like seven years :)

I’ve tried my hand at writing a tickling fiction. The characters are all real and the story is based on real events, although of course a lot of it is greatly exaggerated. All the names have been changed to protect the innocent, and everyone is at least eighteen during the events.

The intro is long because I like backstory, but it does get to the point.
Well then, let us begin!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the summer of 2007 and high school graduation was coming up next week. They had all gone through high school together, Nick and his friends; they’d even grown up on the same street in a little town in Michigan and enjoyed some of their best childhood years there. But now they had to get used to being adults; they had all turned eighteen over the course of the school year and had chosen or were in the process of choosing colleges, and they knew that they were all about to go their separate ways into new lives of responsibility.

Nearly everyone on the street was part of their group, which is what made it so fun; with such a diverse crew, every week they were trying something different. One week it would be secret agent missions through the playground, the next it was box-ball with chalk as the boundaries, and so on. As they got older, it turned to extreme sports like skateboarding and BMX, then team sports like basketball, or on rainy days everyone would pass the time playing Halo or cards. Whatever it was, Nick and his group of friends did everything together and were always there for each other, even if there was naturally a divide between the activities the guys did and those the girls did. This led to a bit of a rivalry, at the head of which were Nick and Alexa, sort of the unofficial “leaders” who decided on fun new things and were always the first to try them out.

Nick was an athletic guy, six feet tall on the dot with shorter brown hair and an athletic build that game from years of playing soccer and tennis for his high school. Alexa, on the other hand, was the one who always dated the athletes. She was tall for a girl, almost as tall as Nick, with long legs, a skinny but powerful build, and long, reddish-brown hair. She was quite the loud-mouth, especially when it came to talking trash about the boys. Being a year older, she was a natural leader; she had graduated high school the year before but decided to stay in town.

Their rivalry reached its peak that very summer, where on a hot day they organized a neighborhood-wide water gun fight, boys v. girls of course. Alexa was the girls’ biggest threat, but unfortunately for her three of Nick’s gang managed to sneak up behind her and pin her down, while Nick mercilessly emptied the tank of his Super-Soaker in her face. Alexa, who HATED to get her hair wet, could only struggle and yell curses and threats as she got soaked. What she hated even more was getting humiliated like that by her rival, which she had managed to avoid in her entire childhood. Indeed, that was the first time Nick had gotten the best of her, and in a few months he was going off to college! Alexa would NOT let him go without getting revenge first, which she made clear as the boys let her go and ran off: “You little shit!!! I’m gonna kick your ass so bad!!!” Nick turned and gave her a grin and a ‘keep talking’ gesture with his hand, which only infuriated her more.

Alexa didn’t forget easily, and spent some time the next day thinking about how to exact revenge on Nick. The idea turned out to be pretty obvious; Alexa had a trampoline in her backyard, and one of everyone’s favorite pastimes was trampoline-wrestling. Alexa didn’t really participate, and it was pretty much just a fun thing the boys used to do to mess around, but this time she was going to get serious. The next time she saw Nick, she made her challenge.

“So you little brat, I hope you had fun in the water gun fight. Looks like you’re really tough when three of your entourage are backing you up. You want to face me one-on-one and see what happens?”

Nick only laughed. “Haha, you really want to do that to yourself? Getting soaked wasn’t enough for you? I’d beat you with my hands tied behind my back.” Being the athlete, he loved the trampoline-wrestling; it always gave him a chance to reassert his dominance as the leader of the guys. He used to put them in holds and make them beg him for mercy, and he was already dreaming about finally doing it to his biggest rival.

All she said was: “Three o’clock today. My trampoline.”

Alexa knew, though, that revenge was a dish best served cold. Pinning him down and making him tap out wouldn’t be enough: this was the final showdown years in the making, and she was going to totally humiliate him and she was going to do it right. When 3pm rolled around, it wasn’t just Nick and Alexa on the trampoline; world had obviously gotten out about the fight, because there were 10-15 “fans” watching. This was, of course, the entire entourage, split between boys and girls, everyone cheering on one of them: “Show him who’s boss, Alexa!! Kick her ass Nick, don’t take it easy on her!”

Alexa was wearing a tank-top and short jean shorts, showing surprisingly muscular legs, barefoot for better traction. Nick was in his typical summer attire of a white shirt, shorts, and socks. He was the one to make the first threat.

“Don’t worry Alexa, I won’t make you cry. I’ll go easy on you, it’ll just be a simple tap-out.”

Alexa answered by walking up to him and giving him a hard punch right to the stomach, which literally brought him to his knees with a gasp. Alexa nonchalantly walked around behind him and put him in a full nelson. “I think it’s me who needs to go easy on you, you shithead.” Nick struggled to free himself or stand up, but couldn’t even do that. “Aww, wouldn’t it be embarrassing if you got beat without throwing a single punch? Lucky for you, I actually want to give the fans a show.” With that, she released him from the hold and gave him a kick in the back, knocking him face-first onto the trampoline.

“This is not part of the plan,” thought Nick. He jumped right back up with a look of rage on his face. “What’s wrong?” Alexa asked with a grin, “is little Nicky getting mad?” Nick didn’t answer; he was serious now, and he was going to teach Alexa a lesson after all her years of smart-ass comments and trash-talking.

He went at her, in his mind’s eye a clear picture of simply lifting her up, dropping her on the ground, and putting her into an arm bar, stretching until she taps. Except next thing he knew, Alexa had sidestepped him, leaving a foot in his path, and gave him a shove in the back, and AGAIN he found himself on his face. This time Alexa was on him like lightning. He didn’t even have a chance to stand up or roll out of the way before she had sat on his back between his shoulder blades and pulled his arms up high over the back of his head.

Now Alexa had the upper hand, more than Nick realized. Little did Nick know that she had cousins who used to torture her by experimenting holds on her, and she had learned quite a bit from them. She was about to put the lessons to practical use.

Now Nick was starting to get worried, and had no idea what was coming next. As if to answer his unnamed fear, Alexa wrapped her muscular legs around Nick’s neck in a head scissors. “Shit,” Nick thought as Alexa squeezed tighter, “this is NOT good.”

“Wow Nick,” Alexa taunted, “I showed mercy the first time and you STILL couldn’t do shit. Too bad you won’t get a third chance.” She released his right arm. “Here, you can have a hand. Want to tap out now?”

“Screw you!” Nick struggled desperately, his legs and right arm flailing around helplessly, trying to wriggle his head free of the leg scissors, but with absolutely no luck.

“I was hoping you’d say that,” he heard Alexa say as he felt the hold get tighter. He vaguely heard the girls cheering at the perimeter of the trampoline and looked up to see the horrified look on his friends’ faces, as they saw their leader get humiliated not just by a girl, but their long-time rival. He felt himself start to lose consciousness.

“You know Nicky, the only rule we agreed on is the match is over when someone taps. If you pass out you can’t tap out., and I’m not done with you until you do.”

Nick knew this well enough, but he would NOT tap out to Alexa. That would have been the equivalent of begging her for mercy, which even she didn’t do during the water-gun ambush! No, he would fight to the end, there HAS to be a way out of this hold…he kept struggling the same way he had been, still no success, his struggles got slower and weaker, then there was only blackness…

Nick woke up on his stomach, still feeling the same way he did before he blacked out. “Does she still have me in the same hold? Great, now that I’m back maybe I can get out somehow…” but it was a desperate thought. He realized there was nobody on top of him anymore, no legs around his neck…but his arms were in the air behind him and so were his legs. Alexa had tied him up with Zip-ties while he was out! They usually used those to repair holes in soccer goals, but he never thought they would be the weapons used to render him totally helpless. “Oh no oh no oh no, is she just going to leave me here like this all day?” He looked up and saw the rest of the teenage girls still pointing and laughing at him, and the boys trying to look anywhere but at him.

The next thing he saw was Alexa’s face right in front of him, lying there on her stomach with her bare feet in the air, the typical pose he always saw her in. “Good, you’re awake. So remind me, what was that you said? You’d beat me with your hands tied behind your back? You got your wish! Come on then, beat me!”

Nick could only struggle against the bonds even more furiously than when he was pinned down by her. “Let me go you crazy bitch!”

“Again with that language! You think just because you’re eighteen you can talk to me like that? I think you’re long overdue to be taught a lesson.”

“Fuck you!! Let me go or I’ll kick your ass!”

“Yeah, you really showed that you can do that! Let me give you a tip. You should never wear socks on a trampoline. They make you slip too easily. That’s why I was able to take you down twice in a row. Well, that and because you’re a little weakling.” She sprang up and walked around behind him. “Let me help you out with that.” With that, she took the sock off his right foot, held out her hand as one of her gang handed her a roll of duct tape, and went back to the same position, sock and duct tape behind her back where Nick didn’t see it. Now there was a look of confusion on Nick’s face. “One last chance. You can’t exactly tap out now, but I would even accept an ‘uncle’!”

Nick only threatened her with his eyes.

Alexa shrugged, stuffed Nick’s sock into his mouth, and secured it with a piece of duct tape from cheek to cheek. “Okay then.” This instantly sent Nick into yet another struggling rage, yelling muffled curses and bucking around helplessly. “You know, I noticed when we used to hang around your house, your sister always used to pin you down and tickle you into submission when you got on her nerves. I wonder…is ticklishness something you grow out of?”

The only effect this had was to change the tune of the muffled curses: now they got more high-pitched and sounded more like begging. Judging by the pleading looks toward his guys, Nick was begging them to come to his aid. But this was a one-on-one match, and one thing that they always had to do was abide by the rules.

Alexa stepped around Nick and put a fingernail on Nick’s upward-facing bare sole. This already got a twitch out of him, but he had already closed his eyes and was thinking about damage control: he was determined not to give a reaction, at least deprive her of the pleasure of making him laugh like a helpless little girl!

“Wow, twitching already? I barely even touched you!” She drew her fingernail from his heel to his toes, which got a muffled moan and stiffening in the legs. “Oh, now we’re getting there.” Alexa got on her knees, straddling Nick’s back and facing his feet. She started scribbling her nails right in between his toes and the ball of his foot, which started the struggling back up: Nick pulled and pulled against the zip-tie, to no avail.

At this point the tickling was already becoming too much to take. Nick had been pinned down and tickled plenty of times by his older sister, but then at least he could move to some extent and escape for a few seconds. This, though…this was unimaginable torture! He couldn’t move his feet at all, he just had to lay there and take it, and he was sure he’d go crazy if this continued. Now he was just shaking his head from side to side, futilely pulling against his bonds, but he still hadn’t laughed; it was still just muffled grunts, but right on the border. Then he heard the taunting again.

“You’re really stubborn, I’ll give you that. No real laughing yet. But I’m just getting started.” She pulled the sock off his other foot, inciting more struggling. “Save your energy kid, you’re gonna tire yourself out! You don’t want to-” In the middle of the sentence, she furiously started tickling both feet, right in the arch. And that was it for Nick: he bucked and laughed hysterically, which through the sock in his mouth sounded like a mix between a scream and a moan: “HNNNMPHPMPMPHMPH!!!!”

“Aw, didn’t last long did we?” Alexa kept it up, Nick struggling harder than ever before, and laughing, muffled through the gag. She alternated between his arches, toes, occasionally his thighs for a surprise.

Between the unbearable tickling, Nick thought desperately, Dammit I should have just tapped when I had the chance!!! I can’t take this much longer! The physical torture was not half as bad as the psychological; Alexa had humiliated him in front of everyone and they both knew it, and she was enjoying every second of it. How could he ever show his face in the neighborhood again after this? Nick, knowing the humiliation couldn’t get worse, resolved to give and at least end the torture. He tried to form a coherent sentence through the laughing: “MMMK MMGVV UPHH!!!”

Alexa put a hand to her ear. “What was that? Were you trying to say something? How about you try that again?” She desisted from tickling.”

“Mm sdd, mm giv-MMPPHH!!!!!!” Alexa interrupted him by raking her fingernails across his soles again. “Sorry, I didn’t get that last part. Were you maybe trying to beg for mercy?” At this, Nick nodded his head furiously in a ‘YES!!’ “Aw, well that’s too bad, the fight’s not over until I get a coherent ‘uncle’ or ‘mercy’, and unfortunately I couldn’t understand the words coming out of your mouth. But look on the bright side: you technically haven’t lost yet!” With that, she continued the tickle torture non-stop for another minute. By now Nick was howling through his gag and tears were streaming down his face from the contained laughter: he was starting to worry that he wouldn’t be able to breath. Never had he been so grateful to have a nose!

At this point the spectators on the girls’ side were going crazy, chanting ‘ALEXA! ALEXA! ALEXA!’, and the boys didn’t even know what to do, watching their hero get owned like this. Finally deciding her victory was clear enough, and her revenge evil enough, Alexa laid down on her stomach in front of the exhausted Nick again. He was panting and could hardly lift his head, so Alexa grabbed him by the hair and did it for him. “Have you learned your lesson?” A nod. “Are you stronger than me?” A shake of the head. “Ok then, I’m gonna give you one chance to convince me to show mercy. Any more foul language or insults, and the torture is gonna go on longer. Understand?” Another nod and a muffled ‘um hm’.

Alexa ripped off the tape and pulled the sock out of Nick’s mouth, who finally exhaled and immediately started begging. “Okay, you win!! Please no more tickling! I submit to you, please show mercy…”

“Anything else?”

“Um, I’m sorry for that stuff in the water gun fight, I’ll never mess with you again! I admit it, you’re the strongest, just please let me go.” This verbal submission was somehow twice as humiliating as the torture itself, but the tickling was so unbearable that at this point he would have said anything to make it stop.

A voice from the spectators, one of Alexa’s best friends: “And we have a winner, ladies and gentlemen!” She jumped onto the trampoline, grabbed Alexa’s hand and raised her arm up. The girls cheered, and Alexa, a huge smile on her face, put her foot on Nick’s head, shoving his face down into the trampoline. She looked over at the shocked guys. “I think you need to find yourself a new leader.” She kneeled down next to Nick and stuffed the sock back into his mouth, ignoring the muffled protests. “So, the conditions of my mercy were that I stop tickling you and let you go. So…you’re free to go!” She stood up and made a gesture to the rest of the girls. “He’s all yours.” She heard more protests and struggling, music to her ears, and knew her work for the day was finished. Satisfied with her victory, she went back inside to watch some TV, all the while imagining the suffering Nick was still going through.

Really well written for a story from this sub genre.

Hi everyone,
This is my first post here although I’ve been a member for like seven years :)

I’ve tried my hand at writing a tickling fiction. The characters are all real and the story is based on real events, although of course a lot of it is greatly exaggerated. All the names have been changed to protect the innocent, and everyone is at least eighteen during the events.

The intro is long because I like backstory, but it does get to the point.
Well then, let us begin!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the summer of 2007 and high school graduation was coming up next week. They had all gone through high school together, Nick and his friends; they’d even grown up on the same street in a little town in Michigan and enjoyed some of their best childhood years there. But now they had to get used to being adults; they had all turned eighteen over the course of the school year and had chosen or were in the process of choosing colleges, and they knew that they were all about to go their separate ways into new lives of responsibility.

Nearly everyone on the street was part of their group, which is what made it so fun; with such a diverse crew, every week they were trying something different. One week it would be secret agent missions through the playground, the next it was box-ball with chalk as the boundaries, and so on. As they got older, it turned to extreme sports like skateboarding and BMX, then team sports like basketball, or on rainy days everyone would pass the time playing Halo or cards. Whatever it was, Nick and his group of friends did everything together and were always there for each other, even if there was naturally a divide between the activities the guys did and those the girls did. This led to a bit of a rivalry, at the head of which were Nick and Alexa, sort of the unofficial “leaders” who decided on fun new things and were always the first to try them out.

Nick was an athletic guy, six feet tall on the dot with shorter brown hair and an athletic build that game from years of playing soccer and tennis for his high school. Alexa, on the other hand, was the one who always dated the athletes. She was tall for a girl, almost as tall as Nick, with long legs, a skinny but powerful build, and long, reddish-brown hair. She was quite the loud-mouth, especially when it came to talking trash about the boys. Being a year older, she was a natural leader; she had graduated high school the year before but decided to stay in town.

Their rivalry reached its peak that very summer, where on a hot day they organized a neighborhood-wide water gun fight, boys v. girls of course. Alexa was the girls’ biggest threat, but unfortunately for her three of Nick’s gang managed to sneak up behind her and pin her down, while Nick mercilessly emptied the tank of his Super-Soaker in her face. Alexa, who HATED to get her hair wet, could only struggle and yell curses and threats as she got soaked. What she hated even more was getting humiliated like that by her rival, which she had managed to avoid in her entire childhood. Indeed, that was the first time Nick had gotten the best of her, and in a few months he was going off to college! Alexa would NOT let him go without getting revenge first, which she made clear as the boys let her go and ran off: “You little shit!!! I’m gonna kick your ass so bad!!!” Nick turned and gave her a grin and a ‘keep talking’ gesture with his hand, which only infuriated her more.

Alexa didn’t forget easily, and spent some time the next day thinking about how to exact revenge on Nick. The idea turned out to be pretty obvious; Alexa had a trampoline in her backyard, and one of everyone’s favorite pastimes was trampoline-wrestling. Alexa didn’t really participate, and it was pretty much just a fun thing the boys used to do to mess around, but this time she was going to get serious. The next time she saw Nick, she made her challenge.

“So you little brat, I hope you had fun in the water gun fight. Looks like you’re really tough when three of your entourage are backing you up. You want to face me one-on-one and see what happens?”

Nick only laughed. “Haha, you really want to do that to yourself? Getting soaked wasn’t enough for you? I’d beat you with my hands tied behind my back.” Being the athlete, he loved the trampoline-wrestling; it always gave him a chance to reassert his dominance as the leader of the guys. He used to put them in holds and make them beg him for mercy, and he was already dreaming about finally doing it to his biggest rival.

All she said was: “Three o’clock today. My trampoline.”

Alexa knew, though, that revenge was a dish best served cold. Pinning him down and making him tap out wouldn’t be enough: this was the final showdown years in the making, and she was going to totally humiliate him and she was going to do it right. When 3pm rolled around, it wasn’t just Nick and Alexa on the trampoline; world had obviously gotten out about the fight, because there were 10-15 “fans” watching. This was, of course, the entire entourage, split between boys and girls, everyone cheering on one of them: “Show him who’s boss, Alexa!! Kick her ass Nick, don’t take it easy on her!”

Alexa was wearing a tank-top and short jean shorts, showing surprisingly muscular legs, barefoot for better traction. Nick was in his typical summer attire of a white shirt, shorts, and socks. He was the one to make the first threat.

“Don’t worry Alexa, I won’t make you cry. I’ll go easy on you, it’ll just be a simple tap-out.”

Alexa answered by walking up to him and giving him a hard punch right to the stomach, which literally brought him to his knees with a gasp. Alexa nonchalantly walked around behind him and put him in a full nelson. “I think it’s me who needs to go easy on you, you shithead.” Nick struggled to free himself or stand up, but couldn’t even do that. “Aww, wouldn’t it be embarrassing if you got beat without throwing a single punch? Lucky for you, I actually want to give the fans a show.” With that, she released him from the hold and gave him a kick in the back, knocking him face-first onto the trampoline.

“This is not part of the plan,” thought Nick. He jumped right back up with a look of rage on his face. “What’s wrong?” Alexa asked with a grin, “is little Nicky getting mad?” Nick didn’t answer; he was serious now, and he was going to teach Alexa a lesson after all her years of smart-ass comments and trash-talking.

He went at her, in his mind’s eye a clear picture of simply lifting her up, dropping her on the ground, and putting her into an arm bar, stretching until she taps. Except next thing he knew, Alexa had sidestepped him, leaving a foot in his path, and gave him a shove in the back, and AGAIN he found himself on his face. This time Alexa was on him like lightning. He didn’t even have a chance to stand up or roll out of the way before she had sat on his back between his shoulder blades and pulled his arms up high over the back of his head.

Now Alexa had the upper hand, more than Nick realized. Little did Nick know that she had cousins who used to torture her by experimenting holds on her, and she had learned quite a bit from them. She was about to put the lessons to practical use.

Now Nick was starting to get worried, and had no idea what was coming next. As if to answer his unnamed fear, Alexa wrapped her muscular legs around Nick’s neck in a head scissors. “Shit,” Nick thought as Alexa squeezed tighter, “this is NOT good.”

“Wow Nick,” Alexa taunted, “I showed mercy the first time and you STILL couldn’t do shit. Too bad you won’t get a third chance.” She released his right arm. “Here, you can have a hand. Want to tap out now?”

“Screw you!” Nick struggled desperately, his legs and right arm flailing around helplessly, trying to wriggle his head free of the leg scissors, but with absolutely no luck.

“I was hoping you’d say that,” he heard Alexa say as he felt the hold get tighter. He vaguely heard the girls cheering at the perimeter of the trampoline and looked up to see the horrified look on his friends’ faces, as they saw their leader get humiliated not just by a girl, but their long-time rival. He felt himself start to lose consciousness.

“You know Nicky, the only rule we agreed on is the match is over when someone taps. If you pass out you can’t tap out., and I’m not done with you until you do.”

Nick knew this well enough, but he would NOT tap out to Alexa. That would have been the equivalent of begging her for mercy, which even she didn’t do during the water-gun ambush! No, he would fight to the end, there HAS to be a way out of this hold…he kept struggling the same way he had been, still no success, his struggles got slower and weaker, then there was only blackness…

Nick woke up on his stomach, still feeling the same way he did before he blacked out. “Does she still have me in the same hold? Great, now that I’m back maybe I can get out somehow…” but it was a desperate thought. He realized there was nobody on top of him anymore, no legs around his neck…but his arms were in the air behind him and so were his legs. Alexa had tied him up with Zip-ties while he was out! They usually used those to repair holes in soccer goals, but he never thought they would be the weapons used to render him totally helpless. “Oh no oh no oh no, is she just going to leave me here like this all day?” He looked up and saw the rest of the teenage girls still pointing and laughing at him, and the boys trying to look anywhere but at him.

The next thing he saw was Alexa’s face right in front of him, lying there on her stomach with her bare feet in the air, the typical pose he always saw her in. “Good, you’re awake. So remind me, what was that you said? You’d beat me with your hands tied behind your back? You got your wish! Come on then, beat me!”

Nick could only struggle against the bonds even more furiously than when he was pinned down by her. “Let me go you crazy bitch!”

“Again with that language! You think just because you’re eighteen you can talk to me like that? I think you’re long overdue to be taught a lesson.”

“Fuck you!! Let me go or I’ll kick your ass!”

“Yeah, you really showed that you can do that! Let me give you a tip. You should never wear socks on a trampoline. They make you slip too easily. That’s why I was able to take you down twice in a row. Well, that and because you’re a little weakling.” She sprang up and walked around behind him. “Let me help you out with that.” With that, she took the sock off his right foot, held out her hand as one of her gang handed her a roll of duct tape, and went back to the same position, sock and duct tape behind her back where Nick didn’t see it. Now there was a look of confusion on Nick’s face. “One last chance. You can’t exactly tap out now, but I would even accept an ‘uncle’!”

Nick only threatened her with his eyes.

Alexa shrugged, stuffed Nick’s sock into his mouth, and secured it with a piece of duct tape from cheek to cheek. “Okay then.” This instantly sent Nick into yet another struggling rage, yelling muffled curses and bucking around helplessly. “You know, I noticed when we used to hang around your house, your sister always used to pin you down and tickle you into submission when you got on her nerves. I wonder…is ticklishness something you grow out of?”

The only effect this had was to change the tune of the muffled curses: now they got more high-pitched and sounded more like begging. Judging by the pleading looks toward his guys, Nick was begging them to come to his aid. But this was a one-on-one match, and one thing that they always had to do was abide by the rules.

Alexa stepped around Nick and put a fingernail on Nick’s upward-facing bare sole. This already got a twitch out of him, but he had already closed his eyes and was thinking about damage control: he was determined not to give a reaction, at least deprive her of the pleasure of making him laugh like a helpless little girl!

“Wow, twitching already? I barely even touched you!” She drew her fingernail from his heel to his toes, which got a muffled moan and stiffening in the legs. “Oh, now we’re getting there.” Alexa got on her knees, straddling Nick’s back and facing his feet. She started scribbling her nails right in between his toes and the ball of his foot, which started the struggling back up: Nick pulled and pulled against the zip-tie, to no avail.

At this point the tickling was already becoming too much to take. Nick had been pinned down and tickled plenty of times by his older sister, but then at least he could move to some extent and escape for a few seconds. This, though…this was unimaginable torture! He couldn’t move his feet at all, he just had to lay there and take it, and he was sure he’d go crazy if this continued. Now he was just shaking his head from side to side, futilely pulling against his bonds, but he still hadn’t laughed; it was still just muffled grunts, but right on the border. Then he heard the taunting again.

“You’re really stubborn, I’ll give you that. No real laughing yet. But I’m just getting started.” She pulled the sock off his other foot, inciting more struggling. “Save your energy kid, you’re gonna tire yourself out! You don’t want to-” In the middle of the sentence, she furiously started tickling both feet, right in the arch. And that was it for Nick: he bucked and laughed hysterically, which through the sock in his mouth sounded like a mix between a scream and a moan: “HNNNMPHPMPMPHMPH!!!!”

“Aw, didn’t last long did we?” Alexa kept it up, Nick struggling harder than ever before, and laughing, muffled through the gag. She alternated between his arches, toes, occasionally his thighs for a surprise.

Between the unbearable tickling, Nick thought desperately, Dammit I should have just tapped when I had the chance!!! I can’t take this much longer! The physical torture was not half as bad as the psychological; Alexa had humiliated him in front of everyone and they both knew it, and she was enjoying every second of it. How could he ever show his face in the neighborhood again after this? Nick, knowing the humiliation couldn’t get worse, resolved to give and at least end the torture. He tried to form a coherent sentence through the laughing: “MMMK MMGVV UPHH!!!”

Alexa put a hand to her ear. “What was that? Were you trying to say something? How about you try that again?” She desisted from tickling.”

“Mm sdd, mm giv-MMPPHH!!!!!!” Alexa interrupted him by raking her fingernails across his soles again. “Sorry, I didn’t get that last part. Were you maybe trying to beg for mercy?” At this, Nick nodded his head furiously in a ‘YES!!’ “Aw, well that’s too bad, the fight’s not over until I get a coherent ‘uncle’ or ‘mercy’, and unfortunately I couldn’t understand the words coming out of your mouth. But look on the bright side: you technically haven’t lost yet!” With that, she continued the tickle torture non-stop for another minute. By now Nick was howling through his gag and tears were streaming down his face from the contained laughter: he was starting to worry that he wouldn’t be able to breath. Never had he been so grateful to have a nose!

At this point the spectators on the girls’ side were going crazy, chanting ‘ALEXA! ALEXA! ALEXA!’, and the boys didn’t even know what to do, watching their hero get owned like this. Finally deciding her victory was clear enough, and her revenge evil enough, Alexa laid down on her stomach in front of the exhausted Nick again. He was panting and could hardly lift his head, so Alexa grabbed him by the hair and did it for him. “Have you learned your lesson?” A nod. “Are you stronger than me?” A shake of the head. “Ok then, I’m gonna give you one chance to convince me to show mercy. Any more foul language or insults, and the torture is gonna go on longer. Understand?” Another nod and a muffled ‘um hm’.

Alexa ripped off the tape and pulled the sock out of Nick’s mouth, who finally exhaled and immediately started begging. “Okay, you win!! Please no more tickling! I submit to you, please show mercy…”

“Anything else?”

“Um, I’m sorry for that stuff in the water gun fight, I’ll never mess with you again! I admit it, you’re the strongest, just please let me go.” This verbal submission was somehow twice as humiliating as the torture itself, but the tickling was so unbearable that at this point he would have said anything to make it stop.

A voice from the spectators, one of Alexa’s best friends: “And we have a winner, ladies and gentlemen!” She jumped onto the trampoline, grabbed Alexa’s hand and raised her arm up. The girls cheered, and Alexa, a huge smile on her face, put her foot on Nick’s head, shoving his face down into the trampoline. She looked over at the shocked guys. “I think you need to find yourself a new leader.” She kneeled down next to Nick and stuffed the sock back into his mouth, ignoring the muffled protests. “So, the conditions of my mercy were that I stop tickling you and let you go. So…you’re free to go!” She stood up and made a gesture to the rest of the girls. “He’s all yours.” She heard more protests and struggling, music to her ears, and knew her work for the day was finished. Satisfied with her victory, she went back inside to watch some TV, all the while imagining the suffering Nick was still going through.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back