• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Safety Is Important Part III (FF/m) (explicit)

bballa4life60

TMF Regular
WARNING: Contains FF/m tickling, bondage, tease and denial, and explicit content. Enjoy!

For Part I: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?237549-Safety-Is-Important-(FF-M-explicit)

For Part II: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?237982-Safety-Is-Importat-Part-II-(FF-M-explicit)

PART III

During the first half of their meeting, Amanda and Sam had fun smirking back and forth at each other. They each had just given themselves incredible orgasms as they watched Pete in his predicament. One would shoot the other one a glance anytime she turned the dial on the remote control that controlled a vibrator on one of Pete’s nipples. The dial on the side of the remote would increase and decrease the intensity of vibration.

Despite being on alert and knowing that at any time he could be effortlessly driven to laughter and moaning, Pete was using his time alone to recover slightly from the torture he had just received. “Are they going to untie me when they get back?” Pete wondered to himself, but his thought was interrupted by another session of vibrating torture. The sessions would last several minutes, sometimes only one would be turned on, other times both would be. And the intensities would keep him guessing.

“Oh God…I thought that meeting would never end!” Sam exclaimed to Amanda as the two left the room and walked towards the end of the hallway.

“I know! I was just loving the fact that I could torment him with the turn of a dial, but by the end it was all I could think about and now I’m completely worked up and horny again…” Amanda said, turning to Sam and smiling as they approached her office door.

Pete heard clicking and the turning of a door handle behind him. “Mmpph…mmpphhh…” he moaned into the panties that were stuffed and taped in his mouth. He heard two sets of footsteps approaching him.

“Hello sweetie….did you enjoy your ‘alone time’…?” Amanda teased, walking up behind Pete on his left and resting her right hand on his left shoulder. She leaned down and gave his earlobe a playful lick and nibble. Pete moaned again.

“It looks like you were enjoying it….or is that still from before?” Sam asked, standing on Pete’s right, also resting her closest hand on his opposite shoulder. Her right hand was pointing down towards Pete’s exposed cock, which was somewhat swollen and standing upright.

“Mmpphh…mmpphhh…” Pete moaned again, looking up at Sam with pleading eyes. Without knowing it, his hips thrusted slightly. The sight and touch of the two girls already had his erection returning more.

Amanda looked into Pete’s eyes and rubbed his cheek. “I bet your jaw is a little sore. What do you think, Sam? Let him talk for a while?”

Sam smiled, and began removing the tape that held both of their panties in his mouth. “We might as well, especially since the sound-proofing of your office seems to be working well. No one heard his begging earlier…” she smirked, pulling the panties out of his mouth. She also gently removed the vibrators from his nipples, and handed them Amanda to be put back in the bag on the desk.

“Thank you….th..thank you…” Pete said immediately, then stretched his jaw some. “W…what are you going to do with me now?”

The two girls glanced at each other and smiled. They both walked around his bound body and leaned against the edge of the desk just past the chairs that his feet were tied to. Facing him, each girl looked over his body, biting their lips as if they were each pondering something.

“I bet you’re a little sore and stiff from sitting in that chair all day…” Amanda remarked.

“Yeah…you’re probably thirsty and hungry as well…” Sam added, taking a step forward. Amanda did the same, and the two girls walked on the outside of either of his legs and knelt down next to the chair he was sitting in.

Pete gulped, his glance switched back and forth between the two gorgeous girls. He moaned a little as Sam rested each of her hands on the top of his right thigh.

“You know what we haven’t done yet?” Sam asked, looking at Amanda and then back down at Pete’s package, licking the bottom of her lip.

Amanda followed Sam’s gaze to his member, and then looked up into Pete’s eyes. “You’re right…we haven’t done that yet…” she said, her left hand rubbing his inner left thigh.

Pete wouldn’t believe what was happening if he hadn’t been so deliriously horny and worked up from the previous torture. “Oh yes…please….please…” was all he could say. Sam’s gaze instantly shot up to Pete’s eyes.

“Really…? You really want it?” Sam asked, smiling widely and glancing over at Amanda, who smiled and shrugged.

Pete gulped a little. “Y…yes! Hell yes I want it! W…wait…w…we’re talking about the same…um…what were you two talking about doing?”

“Well, I was going to say we haven’t tickled your inner thighs or upper body hardly at all…we spent most of our time on your feet!” Sam grinned wickedly, her left hand slowly moving up Pete’s right side, but not tickling yet.

“Yeah….what did you think we were talking about?” Amanda asked sarcastically, her right hand sneaking up Pete’s left side, also not tickling yet.

“Oh God…no…no! I was…I was talking about you two letting me finally CUMMmeHEHAHAHHA!!!!” The girls barely let him finish his sentence before their hands began to tickle up and down his sides. They were light tickles to start, with their fingers moving randomly up and down from his shoulders down to his hips.

“Aww….it’s almost better to hear his laughter at full volume!” Amanda said excitedly. “Let’s see if this makes him laugh even louder…” she said, slipping her left hand down to Pete’s inner left thigh and tickling immediately.

Pete immediately began squirming and twisting back and forth within his restraints. Sam joined in and began tickling his right thigh with her right hand. “Oh…he’s definitely laughing louder now! Look at him try to struggle!”

“I don’t know why he’s struggling…he was begging for us to do this to him..” Amanda smirked, looking up at Pete. His eyes were closed however, and his head was shaking back and forth rapidly. The girls showed no sympathy, and their fingers continued to outline his inner thighs and sides. All four hands working together to torture him mercilessly.

“SthHAHHAHAHHAHhehahahah stopsphehahahsehahah pelasehahahah!! I..eheaha..aI can’t…I can’t take it anymore!!” Pete pleaded, barely able to complete sentences between the intense laughter.

“I think his thighs and sides might be more ticklish than his feet!” Sam teased, her glance switching between Pete’s sides, thighs, and face. “Or maybe it’s because he’s even hornier now that we’ve been getting him worked up all day...”

“Well he’s certainly worked up now, isn’t he?” Amanda said as she noticed his cock was rock hard again. It had been about five minutes of pure non-stop tickling, and gradually his member had become harder and harder.

Suddenly, Sam perked up with an excited look on her face. Here eyes locked with Pete’s, and he saw a wickedly cruel grin come across her face. “You know….our tongues aren’t doing anything right now. I bet we could drive him even crazier…” she said, looking over at Amanda.

“Mmmm…I like the way you think. Start with the nipples?” Amanda asked, but Sam was already leaning her head in. She began by kissing Pete’s right nipple gently, which sent a bolt of pleasure down to his member and a bolt of tickling sensation to his head. Before he could try to plea for mercy, Amanda joined in with her tongue on Pete’s left nipple.

“HEHHEHAHAHhehahaha noOOEHEHAHAHAH stopo pahehahah pleashpeahahahah!!” Pete cried out. The combination of having both of his sides, both of his inner thighs, and each of his nipples tickled all at the same time was beginning to overload his nervous system. Repeatedly his ass lifted off the chair, attempting to buck away from the torture.

“Oooo…he’s really starting to lose it now…look at our helplessly tied-up tickle toy squirm around in his chair…” Amanda taunted, taking only a short break from teasing his left nipple to speak before resuming. Her tongue would lightly flick the tip of his hard nipple for a few seconds to tease, and then would dance around the edge to tickle. She repeated this over and over in various intervals.

“Oh he’s pretty close to going insane – his skin is already turning pink and sweaty, and…mmm…..his cock is just begging for attention…” said Sam. The pattern her tongue had going on his other nipple was similar to Amanda’s, except she would occasionally suck really and add a little bite.

After torturing six different ticklish spots on Pete’s body for a good fifteen minutes, the girls knew they had him right where they wanted him. Skin pink, sweaty. Eyes closed. Tears rolling down his red cheeks. Laughter almost strictly silent. And instead of struggling and flailing wildly, his body was simply twitching and jumping just slightly.

“Alright….I suppose we better let you recover a little. We wouldn’t want to kill you our first day – what would we do the rest of the summer?” Amanda said, her eyebrows raising slightly as she looked down at Pete.

“I’ll go get the contract!” Sam said excitedly, hopping to her feet and walking behind Amanda’s desk. Pete’s eyes opened just in time to see her pull out a clipboard with a single sheet of paper on it.

“H…huh? W….what…” was all Pete could say in response. His body was incredibly weak from the hours of teasing and tickling he had endured. But despite the uninvited tickling, all he could focus on now was finally getting release. There was a strong aching sensation coming from his member and his balls. He had never been so worked up, horny, and frustrated in his life.

As Sam walked along the outside of Pete’s right leg towards him with clipboard and pen in hand, Amanda stood up and walked behind his back. She unlocked the cuffs holding his hands together, her left hand firmly holding his behind his back, and her right hand guiding his up to the clipboard. “If you want to cum today, you will sign the bottom of this new contract. You will still be employed here, but your responsibilities will change” Amanda said, sternly.

Sam held the clipboard and handed him the pen. The document was placed just within his reach.

All Pete could think was ‘If I sign, I get to cum’. So he did.

The moment his signature finished, Amanda took his hand back and cuffed them together again to the chair’s back behind him. “Good boy…” she whispered into his ear. At the same time, Sam grinned excitedly and took the clipboard and contract back and laid it on top of the desk. Then, the two girls knelt down in the same positions they had been in before – Amanda kneeling down on the outside of Pete’s left thigh and Sam kneeling down on the outside of Pete’s right thigh.

“P…please…please let me cum…I’m…I’m going crazy…I’ll…I’ll do anything…” Pete said, nervous and excited as he saw the girls kneeling down near his package.

“Oh, we know you’ll do anything. You have to now…” Amanda teased, and slipped her left hand onto Pete’s inner left thigh and worked its way up towards his balls.

“This will be an orgasm you won’t forget…” Sam teased, sliding her hand along his other inner thigh. Their hands reached his groin at the same time. But instead of stroking and pleasuring, they began tickling the underside of each of his testicles.

“AHHHHAHAHHEHAHhehahahah shitiiiehehahaha nooo!!! NOOOO ehahhehaha you promsiehahhshahahahah!!” Pete said, exploding with laughter. But there was a strange pleasure that came with the tickling. The tickling was intense – the strongest he had felt all day. But along with his laughter came moaning.

“Mmmm…..are you ready?” Amanda said. Pete nodded down at her, but realized Amanda was actually talking to Sam.

“Mmmhmmm…but I don’t think he is…” Sam teased, looking back up at Pete. The two girls slowly began leaning in towards his cock. Their hands continued to tickle all around his balls as their tongues met either side of his rock-hard cock. Immediately they began running the tips of their tongues up and down the sides and then the front and back of his cock in short lengths, as if they were tickling his cock with their tongues.

“AHHHhehahahehahhaammmmmehehajaemmeamamama holy shithehaammamamm holy shit!!” Pete moaned and laughed, hardly able to believe his own eyes. It only took half a minute before the precum increased at the tip of his cock and he knew he was about to explode.

“Oh Godheheahhaha oh god yes hehehahah yesss I’m …ehhaha. .I’m gonna cum….I’m gonna cum…” he repeated, his hips thrusting just slightly.

The two girls smiled a little at each other, and they moved their tongues as fast as they could until the first shot of Pete’s orgasm shot straight into the air. They pulled their tongues away and replaced them with each of their free hands and stroked him hard. All of the precum and licking had lubed up his entire member. With Amanda’s right hand at the base of his cock and Sam’s left hand on top of hers, the two stroked and twisted their hands as his orgasm continued. And their tickling hands on his balls never let up.

“MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm MMMMMMMM” Pete moaned and grunted. It was the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced, and certainly stronger than he had ever thought possible. He couldn’t believe how the teasing and tickling on his balls made the feeling even more extreme.

When the orgasm finally ended, Pete sat lifeless in the chair. The girls smiled at each other as Sam reached up to the bag and pulled out a towel. Pete had shot his load over and over and over again, barely missing the girls’ faces, but covering their hands, his legs, and almost the ceiling.

Once Sam and cleaned up the area, the two girls rose to their feet again. Pete was completely drained – more so than he had been after the tickle torture. They each stood next to his upper body and smiled at him.

“Did that feel good?” Amanda asked, cupping his chin so he would look up at her. He simply nodded.

“Then I think you’re going to enjoy your summer here…” Sam added, whispering into his right ear and giving his earlobe a quick nibble.

“We’re going to let you recover a little. You’ve been pretty good considering it’s only your first day…” Amanda said, placing her hands on her hips.

“Don’t get used to it though…” Sam said with a giggle. “Now try to relax and rest up – the day still isn’t over.”

Without another word, the girls walked out of the room. Pete heard the clicking sound of the locks behind him. ‘Only my first day?’ he thought to himself.

“What the hell did I just sign?”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back