• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

upcoming... might have bit off more then I can chew and love it!

purple2306

TMF Expert
Here is the email I just sent my wife, she is taking a nap but I know she will read it tonight sometime and then think about it before we do our play date tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I was going too go into great detail but I will keep it simple...

You will wear a pair of nylons. When you come into the room take the toy I have laying there for you, and insert it and turn it on (I will have a small note that tells you how too turn it on) your nylons will hold it in place. So its on getting you warmed up while you play with me.

I will be played with no less then 1 hour. (I will not cum while tied up)

Once I am done you will unhook me and you will lie on the bed spread eagle and I will take it from there..

Love you baby!

ps: Here is an idea I had. Since tickling is my thing and not yours, playing with me for an hour or so then getting tied up must have you thinking oh shit he is going too tickle me, and you would be right. But here is the deal, if you start off slow, build up in intensity making it real intense for me. I will be much more sensual and teasing geared more on your pleasure rather then your torture when you are tied.

Am I saying I am not going too tickle you a little? Lets not be silly, my sexy wife tied helpless wearing nylons oh hell yea I want too go nuts but I will keep up my end of the deal if you do, and I know how you love a challenge.

So have fun with me...

=================================================================================================
here is a little more info, maybe you care maybe not, I will be tied too the massage table, I took a stick and secured two round circles one on each end, my big toes will go one in each loop. Now with the straps and the tie downs I will use my feet cant really move much at all but with this speader bar for my toes my feet will be pretty immobile.

I bought an extra sonnicare brush so now she will have two too play with me. There will be no where for me too go, once I am strapped in its going too be a rush.

I will see if I leave my phone near by maybe she will take a pic of me once I am all tied up. No promises. She did last time!

As for her part, I will have her insert a wee vibe and like I wrote her nylons will hold it in place, I don't think its strong enough too make her cum by itself but it will pleasure and tease her while she plays with me.

The real fun begins when she is tied, I love licking her with the nylons on, then tearing them open and giving her a tongue lashing, her feet are very soft and in the nylons there are pretty ticklish.

Well enough for now, will try too update everyone as soon as possible.

Well I survived lol... I will tell you how it played out, even though it didn't go quite as planned it was still cool.

I spent the morning getting ready, I got two large tie down straps one for right above my knees and one at my ankles. I say on the massage table attached my ankle cuffs then the two straps went on, I placed a pillow under the small of my back and layed down.

I attached the cuffs too my ankles, placed a rag in my mouth and then sinched the cuffs tighter, one arm can get pulled tight, then I hung onto the other strap and pulled and I was secured.

My wife came out wearing nothing but a pair of nylons, I was already starting too stir below, she told me she didn't want too insert the wee vibe I had ready for her and that was a bummer but she said she wanted too start playing with me before our son got home from school. (another bummer, when tied up I don't want too talk about kids, moms, or bills) lol.

So she started lightly running her nails up and down my soles, I had just taken a shower and was soft all over. Up my legs she went then shot back too my feet. So much for starting really slow and building up intensity I thought.

Next she got the two pastry brushes I layed out for her, they are like a buck from the dollar store and the bristles are rubber. They tickle like crazy, she went under my toes and up and down my soles. Then she shot too my balls and since I shaved the night before down there that area was really sensitive.

Next came the sonnicare, I have two of them just for these type of things and man you talk about wanting too jump out of your skin? It was crazy intense, I was pulling on my bonds and not making any progress. I did think her using her nails under my arms worked better then the sonnicares but for everything else they are awesome!

One other thing I attached two large bolts with large round heads on each, when tied too a wood rod I placed it one of my big toes in each hole, then used electrical tape too attach that pole too a broom handle, so with the straps going across my ankles and my toes in the large metal loops my feet couldn't move more then an inch in either direction.
That was the last part that sucked a little because the large loops are smooth steel but the diameter is larger then a pencil so being in between my toes when I am struggling kinda hurt a bit. (back too the drawing board)

Anyway I lasted an hour and was sweating kinda a lot. My wife let one wrist go and I released myself.

Now it was her turn, our agreement was if she was intense with me that I would go lighter on her.

I secured her at her knees, ankles, and wrists. I started right in by putting these metal vibrating nipple clamps on her. Not too tight and not vibrating hard just enough so she feels it.

Then I went too town performing oral on her thru the nylons, it must tickle like crazy cause she was going nuts and let out a few really cute giggles. After doing this a few minutes I used my knife and cut a hole in the center, her lips come pouting out and I go into high gear again, this time the full sensation hits her, she is tugging on her restraints and moaning a bit, I turn up the nipple clamps and enter her with myself, I add the hitachi wand and bam! She is cumming in no time.

Next she yells turn it off I came... I came, I told her I had not and I only needed a few seconds, I grab both of her nylon soles and lightly scratch the bottoms and continue too thrust in and out, I came in seconds also and I untied her.

She said I thought you were going too go easy on me? I told her that was easy compared too what she did with me! She says well that's true... Wow I was worried she might be upset but she said she came really hard.

I was exhausted it was an awesome day! I just need too figure out how too make my toes comfortable but really immobile so when she uses the pulsonic or the sonnicare she can take her time, even use both on one foot at a time and I wont be able too move. Well hope it was interesting too someone out there!

Good for you. You have an understanding and supportive wife. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back