• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

War of the Sisters Part 2

Gabs67

Here's part 2 guys! Hope you like it!

I stared up at my sister thinking "holy crap I'm done for!" I tried to think of every possible way to try and get out of this but nothing popped up. Daniella just stared at me with a puzzled look and said "alright I think I know how to start". She sat on top of me and got comfortable sitting on her knees as she was positioning herself. She started wiggling her fingers around my underarms teasing me as I shivered in anticipation. Me being stretched out like this was going to be awful. She looked at me and said "ok Gabby I'm going to play a game as I tickle you. I'm gonna use all five of my fingers to tickle your armpits and then go down to 4, 3 ,2 ,1 and then go all the way back up." She had that cheesy smile since she knew this was one of my worst tickle spots. "Ready?" she said.

I prepared for the worst and I certainly got it. She started tickling my underarms with all five fingers and little nails weren't exactly helping. Right away I was moving left to right trying to get away but my sister had done a pretty decent job tying me down. I couldn't really move and I knew I was in deep trouble. "Hahaahhahahahaaahhahaa Daanie-lla s-too ahahahahahhahaaaahhahahahahhaa" She had switched to 4 fingers and just the sudden change in her fingers made it tickle soo much! "This is too much fun this is for sure your tickle spot I know it. I think we should switch to 2 fingers we'll skip 3." She put both her fingers together and dug in a bit moving them back and forth as fast and she could and I was going ballistic! "HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA NO NOO HAHAHAAAHA PL-EAA-AA THAT TICKLEEEEEESS" I said. It was no use I saw the smile on her face she was having so much fun torturing me she wasn't going to stop at all. "HAHAHAHA OOOMG PLE-A-AASEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAA" She went to 1 finger and dug in each armpit. I was thrashing trying to get her off but no good I couldn't escape. "Tickle tickle tickle Gabby! I think you like this game muahaha" she said. Back and forth she went switching from 4 to 2 to 5 to 1 to 3. The change was getting to me as I felt more ticklish with each passing second. "SSSSTOOOOP HAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG JU-SSSSS HAAAHAHAAAAAHHAHAA" I said.

Then the tickling stopped out of no where. Exhausted I was trying to catch my breath. "Woo that was fun. I think we should focus on another spot." She got up and went towards the end of the couch and laid eyes on my feet that were on the arm rest. I was noticing from all the pulling I managed to loosen up the rope. "Daniela let me out! You don't want me to see what happens when I get out." I said. She looked and me with a big ol smurk. "I don't think your in any position to be threatening me Gabs" Next thing I know I feel her fingers tickling me up and down on the middle of both my feet. She found a spot around one of my toes and I let out a loud laugh. She saw that and kept tickling that spot for a while and I honestly tried to kick her in the face haha. "HAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA HAAA-TEE Y-OUUUU III R-EAA-ALLY DOOOO" I said. "This might be spot #1 as well hmmm we'll have to step it up a notch. She stopped and grabbed my right foot. I saw her grab something from the floor and I couldn't tell what it was. She paused for a sec and laughed and started tickling "Haaaaahahahhaaaaaaa really! a brush!" I said.
Back and forth she raked up and down my foot as I laughed my ass off. "This must tickle so bad poor poor gabby". She was tickling the top, the middle and the bottom of my right foot. She then switched over to the other foot and it was just torture. She ended up tickling my left foot with the brush and used her fingers to tickle the right and I tried so hard to pull away. "HAAAAAAHAAAAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHA OK OOK NOOO MOREEEE HAHAAHAAAAAA" I said.

I couldn't stand it anymore and I finally got one good push from my knees and knocked her off the couch. We were both cracking up and she told me "Ha all those days at the gym have paid off huh? I hope you know your in trouble for knocking me over now" she said. She jumped on top of me and sat down on my waist and started tickling my underarms with one hand and tickling my feet with the other. "HAHAAHAAHAAHAHA DANIELLA I'M SORRYYYY HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA" I said as I was thrashing back and forth trying to escape her fingers. She would switch back and forth tickling my underarms with both hands and then going after my feet. I was in tears from all the laughter she was causing me to do. My sister saw I was tearing and stopped the tickling. "Omg Gabs are you crying?" she said. I replied while trying to catch my breath "well yea but its because I'm laughing so much." I told her. Her face of concern quickly vanished and said "Oh then prepare to cry more!" She went straight to tickling both my underarms and feet as I just tried to survive. I was thinking omg my sister is like a pro I swear. "DANIELLAAAAAA IMMAAA KIL-HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THERE!" I said as she started tickling my thighs and I was in a laughing frenzy. "I'll tell you what sis you have 10 more mins of this and your done haha!"

10 more mins? NO way I was going to survive that I knew I had to get out. The rope was already loose I knew I could possibly get out and after concentrating a bit I managed to break free. She was sitting on my knees while tickling my feet with her back facing me so I sat up and wrapped my arms around her.
"I told you you were in trouble! Now its my turn!" I said. She jumped when I grabbed her and I held on as I tickled Daniella's sides as she desperately tried to get away from me. "Haahahahaha how di-d yooo-uuu get free! Haaaaahhaahahaha" she said. I kept on tickling but I was so drained from my torture she managed to break free and she went straight for my feet which I couldn't reach. After about another minute of her tickling me she finally stopped and thank god she did. I looked at her and just shook my head haha. She untied my feet and gave me a look saying "Now Gabby you got me good last time but don't be mad because I got you better!" I just stuck my tougue at her as did she and walked to the bathroom to fix myself up.

We talked about what just happened later on. She told me how she didn't want to tie me up but she couldn't give up an opportunity like that. "Omg honestly that was sooo much fun, I know even you had fun!" she said. "Yea yea it was a thrill just wait this isn't over! I said. She said "no no you love me" and gave me a hug.
Later that night my sister was dozing off in bed and thought maybe I could get her back now. I walked slowly up to her but then stopped myself and realized I know exactly when to get her back!

I don't know how many times this is going to continue but it sure is fun every time it happens :). Love my sister so much! :D

Thanks again for sharing your wonderful stories, obviously I'm not alone in saying they turn me on, love to be a fly on the wall.

Great story- wish I was there to help tickle both of you -

That was an awesome story. I look forward to hearing more of your adventures as you see fit to tell them. Have a great weekend!!!

:O loved it! so worth the wait Gabby! thank you for taking the time to write this awesome and detailed encounter up and I hope like you this will continue! to quote a famous war general!

'this war is only the beginning!'

AND

'Expect no Mercy!'

Wow, you two are Wild!!!
It's nice to know that it's all in tickle torture fun!!!

Please keep the stories coming, you tell awesome stories!!!

Great story, thanks for sharing.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back