• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle War - Day 1 - Part 2

Koncept

Tickle War - Day 1 Part 2

The machine surrounding Brooks' body never came to life. Instead it just sputured and shut off. Lainey suddenly burst into the room and went ferverisly to work trying to fix the machine.

"Well" she started "were gonna have to tie you in a different position"

She undid the bondage cuffs around his ankles and then his wrists. When his right wrist was free he immediately delivered a crushing punch to Lainey's nose. Knocking her to the floor.

He came sprinting out of the girls back door and headed to the woods. He attempted to radio his second in command, Curtis.

"Curtis, this is Brooks. I've escaped. Do you copy?"

The other line was silent for a few moments. Until Cayle's voice came over it and said.

"Well you've escaped huh? Curtis is a little tied up at the time but he might get back to you. However, as of now he'll have to endure twice as much punishment. On account of you escaping."

From the background you could hear him squeal no and ask for mercy multiple times. Then the other line went silent.

Brooks dashed into the war room with Chase directly behind, his other advisors were also standing around the room. "

"We will launch an attack on the girls immediately! Every single man here will help contribute to getting Curtis back! Lilly spread the word!"

Lilly smirked and said
"Don't you worry, I will."

---------

The lights flipped on. Curtis was sitting in a high barstool. He was wearing nothing but boxers. A rope secured him in place so he would not slide off. His arms were restrained from the mid-forearm up in a device like below.

-------
|------|
I------|
|------|
|------|
| -----|
-------

His arms were spread apart. He could protrude most of his hand through the wires, but not enough to remove it. His feet were spread wide in stocks in front of him.

He looked up and say Cayle drop a drawstring bag. Shortly there after, Lainey, Paige, Brooke, Taylor, Lizzy and Sarah all followed in.

"Well girls looks like we have our victim ready to go!" Said Cayle. "Now little Curty. On a scale of 1 to 10 how tickwish is the wittle baby?"

"Probably a ten" he said. Hanging his head.

"Oh my! Did you girls hear that? And where is the wittle tickle boy tickwish at?"

"Sides. and feet. and legs. and stomach. Pretty much everywhere."

"We'll this should be fun!" Cayle said. "Okay here's the deal. We got word from our double agent that all of the boys are coming to rescue you! She said it would probably be about 3-5 hours until their arrival. Can you handle being tickled for that long? Just kidding you have no choice. So since Lainey and Paige are two of the finest foot ticklers in the world, they may take their places. Sarah and Taylor will be handling from your ankles to your inner thighs. Lizzy and Brooke will be taking care of your ribs and stomach. While I will be handling your armpits and nipples. There will be no breaks and no safewords. If you get out of control we will blindfold and gag you. Now, let the fun begin! Lainey and Paige have a little surprise for you!"

"That's right" said Paige "wittle tickwish boy were gonna paint you tiny wittle tickwish feet. But not with regular paint, were gonna use baby oil."

Curtis gasped and it immediately turned into a laugh as all seven girls began tickling him.

HAHAHAHAHNOHAHHOLYHAHAAAHAHSHIT

Lainey and Paige had put down the baby oil covered brushes and gotten two electric toothbrushes each. Sarah and Taylor had been lightly tickling his legs but they were now tickling his knees and planned to move up to his sensitive inner thighs. Brooke, Lizzy, and Cayle were inflicting more torture upon his upper body. Cayle began taunting him.

"We'll little curty isn't as ticklish as I though. I wonder how well he'll handle...."
--------
The boys were meeting in the woods. Lilly had stayed behind at their base. Brooks layed down the plan that 10 would go through the front and 10 from the back. 10 would help handle the girls when the gave chase afterwards. After the plan was set up and the groups divided, he signaled them to move in.
-------
Lilly unlocked the door and 27, exactly half, of the girls forces ran into the building.
"Okay girls here's the deal!" Lilly began "from now on you all are stationed here. The plan is we are gonna trap the boys in the woods and slowly but surely win this war okay? Then start destroying their things girls!"
--------
In Curtis' torture room they were switching their tactic. Curtis was sweating and crying and had pissed himself.
"We'll curty. You've taken 2 hours so far but let's see how you handle this!"

Cayle produced 14 silver bullet vibrators and a roll of duck tape. The other ticklers had left to do other things around the base. Now it was 1on1. Cayle repainted Curtis' feet with baby oil. Then she taped 1 vibrator to each foot. 1 underneath each knee. 2 to each inner thigh. 1 to each nipple. 1 on each side of his belly button. And 1 in each armpit. She then revealed her plan:

" I'm going to turn these on and turn them as high as they go. Thy should run for about 5 or 6 hours. After that, if you're still sane, well continue the torture! Enjoy!"

All 14 hummed to life and Cayle left and locked the door. Curtis has never felt a sensation like this before in his life, and within 5 minutes tears were pouring from his eyes.

Cayle was sitting in her command room with Lainey and Brooke. The alarm sounded and the girls sprung to their feet. Cayle calmed them:

"Girls, girls, we have officers for these cases. It's not even that many boys, this will be easily squashed."

They continued talking about their plans when suddenly the door burst open. It was brooks standing there.

"Alright bitches let him go!"

"How are ya gonna make us?" Cayle said
"He's already been tickled for 6 hours and we plan to keep on tickling."

"No, let Curtis go. And I'll take his place."

"Hmm nah I'm gonna have to decline that offer."

"WHY?" Brooks exclaimed

"Because why trade, when we can tickle you both?"

Suddenly a bag went over brooks face and his hands were cuffed. The next thing he heard was.

"Take him and Curtis to the dungeon. I have an idea."

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back