• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drunken Tickle Fun With Michelle (Ex girlfriend, FF/M)

FeatherFeet

3rd Level Red Feather
Although I’m happily settled down now (not that that stops my tickling action) I’ve had my fair share of rocky relationships. A about a year before I ended up with Foxyfeather, the girl I am planning on marrying, I was with a hot mess, a cute, drink of water who we will call Michelle. Michelle, was a smoker, a drinker, an occasional drug user, who happened to be drop dead gorgeous, sexy, and was actually one of the premier sex idols of my college at the time…that is, every single guy and some of women wanted to get in her pants. (I was in graduate school at this time.)
Michelle was a good person deep down, but there were clear obsticles to her and me having and maintaining a proper relationship. In fact after 3 months of flirting, our entire official relationship lasted around 6 whole weeks. (But what a crazy six weeks that made me the envy of all my friends!)
Anyway, let’s get to the good parts: Michelle was around 5 foot 4, couldn’t have weighed more than 115 pounds, with shorter hair, and boobs that while small were petite enough to pucker out and make her look ridiculously shapely. She also had these light streaks of red in her hair that made me want to go nuts…but the real thing I first noticed when I met her was a tattoo of a giant feather…right on top of her foot. (Now don’t get excited…she didn’t have a tickle fetish and she apparently got the tattoo when she was drunk.) but during the flirting period, this presented a great opportunity for me to bring up the T word.
As she was showing me her various tattoos and I came across the feather one, I said “well no wonder you’re always so bubbly and laughing all the time…that tattoo on your foot must be perpetually tickling you.”
To this, she giggled. “It actually tickled a bit getting the tattoo…but then again I was drunk.”
A big smile on her face told me told me that future opportunities would present themselves. I joked about the feather tattoo tickling her foot several times over the next few weeks, every time she laughed over something. In fact, I made it a special point to do so in front of a friend of mine named Erin…why? Erin was one of my primary tickle partners at the time.
“She’s getting tickled again…” I said once while a bunch of us were out to dinner.
“What do you mean?” Erin asked looking at an already giggly (and slightly tipsy) Michelle.
“That feather on her foot.” I pointed out. And Michelle plopped her sandal’d foot on the table so Erin could see the tattoo. This gave Erin a giggle.
“If this guy tickles you, just let me know,” she said. “Cuz I bet he’s more ticklish than you could possibly be.”
Michelle’s face lit up. “Oh reaaally?” she asked.
I gave a nervous look, and could tell she was hooked on the idea. Erin smiling at me as if she had accomplished her mission.
It was about a week later when a bunch of us found our way to my friend Dan’s house....

continued at the website:

http://www.featherfeettickling.com/1/post/2013/08/drunken-tickle-fun-with-michelle-true-story-ffm.html

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back