• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discovering my tickling fetish.

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
I almost always had a foot fetish. Not just any feet. I like pretty feet (whatever that means to me). And this is since I was 5 years old. It was not a sex-related turn on at first. But I knew I was into feet...since forever.

I was recently trying to remember when I first knew I had a tickling fetish. An old friend (female) sent me some pictures from when I was 16 to 20 years old...working during the summers at summer camp. And now...I remember. I was surrounded by pretty women. And eventually, I was bold enough to try some things. But here are the combination of incidents that let me know that Tickling was a thing for me.

One.

There was this Asian American woman. I was 19, she was 18. Beautiful. She was the friend of a woman who would wind up being my "girlfriend" later. Anyway, "Gabby" didn't necessarily even like me that much. I had been at the camp for years and was popular; it was her first year. Anyway, I used to ham it up with the women. Just playing. But my litter undercover perversity was that I would try to sneak in a public tickle. I was mostly just interested in who was ticklish or not. Nothing sexual or invasive or abusive.

Well one day, we were at the pool...and I was just saying hello and making my rounds. Someone saw Gabby and us next to us and asked us to pose for a couple of pictures. We agreed. I put one arm around her. And then with my other hand, I kind of moved "innocently" to her armpit and gave a little tickle. Well. She EXPLODED in laughter. I mean looking right into my face...and screaming laughing. Loud. In front of everyone. She did not try to pull away. The pictures came out beautiful...I still have one of them. And it's been 30 years now. Anyway...once that happened...I knew she was ticklish. Extremely. And sometimes we would be in the same place. And she would say "Oh God, I know you're gonna tickle me." And I would smile and say..."Yep". And she would scream with laughter. I was in heaven. A little later, I felt guilty because I was certainly aroused by the tickling. I thought that was unfair. So I tapered off. But she would sometimes say..."You're going to tickle me now aren't you?" Wow. Again, she didn't really even like me that much. But she definitely liked to be tickled. A fetish for me was almost born.

Two

Christie was 18 too. She was only at camp for a year. One day, she pranked me with whipped cream...spraying it all over me. Hilarious. So I tackled her and began to tickle as my revenge. Usually, ladies try to escape. This woman was interesting. She had a sort of low, gut-based, grunting laugh as I tickled. She did not try to get away. She was moving into it. In fact, as I tried to pull away...she actually held me in place. She was into the tickling. And it was awkward for me...because I loved it...but we were in a public place with lots of people. So I was self conscious.

Soon after we cross paths again. And she was doing all kinds of silly things to try and annoy me or get my attention. Pretty funny...all in fun. And then she got this look in her eye and said "So now you are gonna have to punish me again, right?" We were in the Administration Office and she threw a pillow at me from the couch. So I pinned her down on the couch and started tickling. She had the same reaction as last time. I was on top of her and tickling...but this time she was actually sort of grinding on me...and I know she could tell that I had an erection. And she moved her body against it skillfully as I tickled. She used her hands and arms to hold me on her. But still...there were people around...so I let it go. But...I knew. And she knew. So she became a tickling sex partner for a little bit. Amazing. She wanted to be tickled before reaching orgasm. Wow. A fetish for me was in full effect.

Three

Elaine, the friend of Gabby was 19 when I was 21. I was into the older women (my age or above). But Elaine was hella cute. All the guys were on her. So I didn't really try anything. I was busy. Long story short, one of her suitors was playing with her one day...and he tickled a little bit...and she let out this gorgeous "squeal" (as he still calls it). Giggling away. OMG. I had to have some of that. I took it a little slow and we became friends. But by now, I have a protocol...I am a little bit trained in the "play". I remember we were sitting on a picnic table with kids and parents and staff all around. And Elaine said something silly at my expense. So I had to "get" her. Thus, I pulled off her little tennis shoes and socks...somewhat to get a look at her feet...but also to tickle them. Wow. Her feet were hella ticklish. And she squealed and laughed in front of everyone. And I kept going. The first time was kind of embarrassing to me...because I could not dare stand up after that or everyone would "know". So I sat there and played it off. But we started playing that game every day. She would sit on the picnic table, I would sit on the bench. She would have her legs draped over my shoulder. And we would find an excuse for me to take off her shoes and tickle her. My back was always to her. Yet one day, I must have turned to face her. She said, "Wow...look at the look on your face! You really like this!!!". LOL. Busted.

Elaine became my girl for part of the summer. We were intimate. But never had tickling sex. Just didn't happen. Mostly because I used to always leave at the end of the summer to go back to college out of state.
Hav
When I came home during my Junior Year, I didn't work at the camp; got a real job with the feds for summer. But Elaine was there. And she would call me. Insist that I come see her. I resisted. Not that I didn't want to. But I was busy. After a couple of weeks, Elaine put it on me over the phone. She said, " You know I am really cute today. All the things you like. I'm dressed all in pink. And my sandals are pink. And my toes are pink. My lipstick. And you do remember that I AM TICKLISH!" LOL. I was all over that. Left work early and went to see her. And it was amazing.

All this was long ago. 30 years. We've been married and divorced. Have children. Live across the country. But we have been in touch. We still kind of flirt. She calls me Superman, I call her Wonder Woman. Her boyfriend broke up with her 7 months ago. So we were on the phone laughing and flirting tonight. And she was telling me how I need to fly home (she still lives in our hometown). I have been resisting. Busy. But she made me laugh tonight. She broke out that pink thing. And her giggling. And she added, seductively..."And you remember how ticklish I am". Bingo. So I agreed. And I told her that I will do it soon. "I want to be sure to get there before you have a new boyfriend". She giggled for several minutes.

True story. Old memories. But looking forward to making a couple of new ones.

Where does Elaine live? I would love to be her new boyfriend....LOL Only teasing but I would love to tickle her with you sometime.

Thanks. I hope to have a new story in the next couple of months. Just had a 5 hour conversation with Elaine. We are going to get together in a month or two. And she's been dropping hints on all the stuff she knows I like. That is going to be fun.

We talked about the good old days. And her good friend Gabby. I said to Elaine that Gabby didn't like me...but I knew she was insanely ticklish. Elaine confirmed (I already knew though).I wish I had that laughter on video or audio tape. Oh well. I will be happy with the Elaine reunion.

Sounds like a great time is in your future. Thanks for the share.

Update. In August of last year, I was planning to reunite with Elaine. But she's on the east coast and I could not get away from work in time. In the interim, she got herself a boyfriend...a mutual friend of ours from back in the day. Damn. LOL. I missed my window of opportunity. But Elaine and I still kept in touch. Sometimes talking for hours on the phone. No flirting anymore...while she was with her boyfriend. But they broke up at the beginning of the new year. So another door opened. And...long story, short...I just got back from a great week with her.

The tickling angle will be a disappointment for you. She's not really ticklish anymore. She reports that once she matured with her sexuality, other places were arousing and her being ticklish was replaced by that. She knows me from back in the day...and she knew I was going to "try". And she let me. It was great. Sexy. She gave me her feet to tickle...but she was not ticklish. She laid back on the bed and exposed her arm pits...not ticklish. Sides. Neck. Not ticklish. Awwww. But it was so cool that she was like "Go for it"! I liked that.

She does have a couple of spots though. Her knees are ticklish. But she didn't want me to go there. And...she has a spot on the small of her back...very ticklish. I got there by accident at first...but I exploited that spot all night long for many nights. There is a spot under her collarbone too. All of these were new places for me. By the end of the week I had many days of fun.

She does not share a tickling fetish. Not into it. But she loves to laugh and giggle. And because of my fetish, I love to hear it. With her, I incorporate it into sex play. What that means is that I tend to like to have fun with sex. And wow...a whole week of fun, sex and a little tickling. I lost count of the number of orgasms she had every night that we were together. I was going for a "tickling orgasm"...but that was not in the cards. Still, she would always go away laughing...and when we got back together the next day...foreplay would be all about playing and laughing. Including some tickling. After that...her passion was quite amazing. She would climax 6 times for every climax I had. She kept saying that she felt guilty because I was doing all the work. Shoot. I loved it. I was stoked. It was hard for me to get on that airplane and go home.

So. It was a little disappointing for me. Just a little. I had some more ambitious tickling fantasies and plans. But it was still good. Like I said...she is not into tickling as a fetish. And she was getting after it in a way that had very little to do with tickling. However...the tickling angle was still always part of the fun. She would be laughing...coming and going...and cumming and going. The bad news is...that if she thought of it as a fetish...it would probably turn her off. The good news is that she doesn't really need to know. From her perspective...she just knows that I like to tickle her...so she likes to tease me and indulge me. In fact...I have a new thing that I like with her. I sort of tell her I'm about to tickle her...or I slowly make way to one of her spots...and that deep, anticipatory giggling that she does before I actually get to her spot...is sexy as hell. I was in heaven.

Not what I had anticipated. But wow. Very good. Both of us are in some complicated situations so we will not be able to think about being a couple. Yet...when our situations are resolved...I think I will have to try and make it work. The tickling thing is a "happily ever after" issue for me. And it doesn't really have to be fetish level.

Here is the tickling to orgasm thing for me. A fetish. A goal. I have probably shared this before in this thread or another.

I was married for 20 years. My wife did not like to be tickled at all. Hated it. I knew this before we got married. "Don't Tickle Me!" And she was serious. Awww, Man. LOL. But we loved each other and life was not about tickling. But. Here was an exception to the rule.

So I have a foot fetish too. And my wife would accommodate that a bit...as long as I didn't tickle her feet. And I respected that. But...while we were dating, I discovered the back door. My oral sex skills are pretty good. I could make her cum with my mouth. And sometimes...as she was reaching climax...I would reach down and start tickling her feet. Or...I might reach up and start tickling her sides/ribs.

I'm a psychologist...so I was "cheating"...I invoked some classical conditioning. After a while...my wife started associating the tickling close to climax...with climax. Once she was aroused...it got to the point...that if I tickled her...she would cum...hard. With reckless abandon. And that was an eternal come on for me. I was not allowed to tickle her for the most part. But during sexual activities...it was excellent. I put my fingers on her toes and they would spread and arch back...she would not laugh...but she would moan. I go up her sides and ribs...and her belly would extend in a way that she would not normally even want to...it was an involuntary response...but when it happened...I knew she was about to cum. And yep...that's how it went down. A ticklegasm.

Anyway...I am single and dating. Nothing serious. But I do know. If I get married again...my girl will have to either be into tickling...or tolerant of it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back