• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Investigative Reporter Wendy Saltzman;s Tickle Spots.. "Investigated"... M/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Investigative Reporter Wendy Saltzman;s Tickle Spots.. "Investigated"... M/F

WPVI Action News Investigative Reporter Wendy Saltzman, a tall beauty, with long red hair, entered her house, in the suburbs of Philly, following a report she had done on the 11pm edition of Action News. It was past midnight, and the house was dark. Her husband was away on a weekend trip with friends.

Before Wendy could turn on the lights.. she was grabbed by a dark, shadowy figure. She could feel the gloves on his hands, as he placed her in a neck hold, and his mask against her face.

"Bitch! Investigative Reporter! All you do is cause trouble for people with your stupid reports! You have caused big trouble for me and a friend of mine! Now you are going to pay for that!"

Wendy was shaking with fear. not knowing what was going to happen next. She tried to talk her way out of the situation, using her reporter instincts.

"I'm very sorry for any trouble I've caused you. Our reports are meant to inform, not to hurt anyone. I'm sure we can work something out. Please don't do this. Don't hurt me". Wendy said.. not knowing what the intruder's real intent was.

The intruder was silent. Wendy feared she was going to be assaulted, raped.. or worse. She then said., "If you want money, I have my wallet with two hundred dollars in my purse. You can take it, and I promise you, I will not call the police".

The intruder was livid. "Two hundred dollars? You think that's going to make up for the damage you caused me? Bitch! You can't even imagine what I want to do to you!".

The man began dragging Wendy upstairs toward her bedroom. "One false move, and you will be sorry"

Wendy was resigned to the fact that she was going to be raped or sexually assaulted in some way. At that point, she just wanted to get out of the situation alive.

As the man dragged Wendy to her bedroom, he began tearing at her clothes. Soon, she was standing there in just a bra and panties.

Once, earlier in her life,. when she was a young reporter in another city, Wendy had been mugged on the street. On that occasion, she resisted, and was able to fight the attacker off. This situation was far more serious, especially when the man pulled a knife.

"Okay, you know the drill, get naked, and down on the bed".

Wendy quietly complied, and waited for what she thought would be the inevitable. She stripped naked, and lied down on her back, on the bed, figuring what would come next.

The intruder pulled rope from his pockets, tying Wendy spread eagled, hands and feet to her king size bed.

At that point, the intruder removed his mask and gloves. He then walked over to Wendy, who was lying on the bed, helpless, and naked. "So hot. I bet you think you know just what I'm going to do to you, don't you? You think I'm going to rape you? No.. I have something far more.. torturous.. planned for you". Then he said "Are you ticklish, red haired trouble making bitch? You investigate people. I think it's time I investigated if you have ticklish spots".

Wendy closed her eyes, and swallowed hard. She was EXTREMELY ticklish. In fact, if she was tickled by any family members, it sent her into a fury. In all the years she had been married to her husband, he had tickled her only a handful of times.

Wendy didn't say anything, as the intruder began to swirl his fingers on her neck. She wanted to hold the laughter in, but couldn't, as she soon filled the room with giggles. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THATS WHATS THIS IS ABOUT! TICKLING! I CANT STAND TO BE TICKLED! PLEASE DONT DO THIS! NEEOOOOO! STAPPPPP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

The tall intruder wouldn't listen. He started spider tickling both of Wendy's pits with his fingers. She couldn't move her arms to hold them down. She just began squealing at the top of her voice with giggles. PLEASE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! TICKLING IS TORTURE! I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO! PLEASE STAPP TICKLING! NO MORE! NEEOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

The intruder briefly felt Wendy's firm, beautiful, supple, size 34 C breasts. He remembered, though, that he was not there to rape or really sexually assault her, but to punish her for her report. He began tickling Wendy's breasts with his fingers, which he then ran around her nipples, and then pulled an ice cube, and ran that on Wendy's nipples. The sensation was maddening, as Wendy thought she was going to go through the roof. She began screaming with laughter: THE BREASTS ARE JUST TOO MUCH! THEY ARE SOOOOOOO TICKLISH! STAPPPP TICKLING THE BREASTS! I'M GOING TO LOSE IT! NOOO MORREE! NEEEOOOOOO!

Before the intruder could tickle even another spot, Wendy went over the edge. She unexpectedly had an orgasm. For someone who normally hated to be tickled, she was shocked at the reaction, and it made the intruder even more incredulous.

FUCKING BITCH! You have an orgasm! Are you fucking enjoying this!

"I don't know why I had an orgasm. Normally I absolutely hate to be tickled. It might be all the touching you're doing. I'm sorry". Wendy said.

The intruder was not amused. After briefly running his fingers in Wendy's belly, he moved down to her inner thighs, right near her naked vagina. He tickled near Wendy's vagina, and in her inner thighs, which, to his rage, caused Wendy to explode in extreme giggles, and to have another orgasm: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! THIGHS AND VAGINA AREA VERY TICKLISH! STAAPPPPPPP!

The intruder was finally at Wendy's feet. She had beautiful feet, with red polished toenails, long and sexy, with long soles. He briefly inhaled the scent of Wendy's bare feet. As he held Wendy's size nine feet in his hands, he asked "Are these beautiful feet, ticklish.. bitch??" To which Wendy softly said. "Yes".

That was all the intruder needed to hear. He felt his own penis become erect. The intruder had a foot fetish, especially for extremely ticklish female feet. He began to run all ten of his fingers on both of Wendy's soles. She wanted to hold the laughter in, but couldn't. She tried to curl and scrunch her toes down, tried to flex them back, hard, but all she could do.. was erupt with laughter, as her squeals filled the room:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NO MORE! CANT STAND IT! FEET SOOOO TICKLISH! I WILL WRITE A RETRACTION! ANYTHING JUST STAPPPPPP TICKLING MYYYYY FEETTTTTTT ALREADYYYYYYYYY! HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! NEEOOOOOOO! Wendy erupted with yet another orgasm.

After Wendy agreed to write the retraction, the intruder was tempted to untie her. It infuriated him, however, that she had likely at least been somewhat turned on by all the tickling hell she had received. The foot fetish side of him then came through.

I'm going to untie just your feet. I then want you to give me a footjob until I come. Your hands will still be tied. If you try and kick me, or crack my penis, I will make your life worse. ".

Wendy nodded in agreement. "foot job", and "tickling", were much less than she thought she would receive when she was first attacked by the intruder.

The intruder untied Wendy's feet, and pulled out his erect penis from his pants. He inserted
it between Wendy's bare soles. She had never put her feet on a man's penis before, but, after a minute, got the hang of it, by moving her bare soles back and forth on her intruder's bare penis. Soon, she felt a huge load of creamy cum explode on her soles.

At that point, the intruder got a paper towel from the bathroom, wet it down, and washed the cum off of Wendy's bare soles. He then briefly kissed Wendy's bare soles, and quickly sucked on her toes, which caused her to have a small orgasm.

I'm going to untie you. I'm not going to rob you. Put your clothes on. This is over. I expect a retraction to be written within a day. If not, even if you find out who I am, and have me arrested.. I have friends. Remember, Wendy, I know where you live. ".

The intruder untied Wendy, and she got dressed.

"I'm going, and just remember what I said".

With that, the intruder was out the door of her bedroom, down the stairs, and quickly off into the night.

Wendy undressed, showered, and tried to calm down after the incident. She didn't call the cops. She just sat on the bed, trying to digest what had happened to her. She also needed to figure out how she was going to convince the station to allow her to write a retraction. She certainly didn't think she could tell her co workers the details of ..

Wendy's Night Of Tickling Hell.

Author's Note: For Those Who Want To See A Pic Of Ms Saltzman.. To Get A Visual Of What She Looks Like.. It Is At www.wpvi.com/wendysaltzman.

Last edited:
Thanks, LittleMiss. I appreciate your positive feedback, and that you enjoy my work.

When I saw hundreds of views, and no replies, wasn't sure anyone would reply.

I don't write as much as I used to. This one just came to me.

Thanks, love feet. Glad you enjoyed the story.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back