• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mm/f true story

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
Wow when I initially wrote this my grammar was terrible!

Ahem..
Many years ago when me and brother were very very young, my uncle had this girlfriend, short blond hair, blue eyes very cute looking and she had nice feet too, as we would find out ;)

I will call her Carly, although I doubt she is on here being as ticklish as that ;)

I don't remember how it started, when you are a child you just do things out of curiosity..
Carly either teased us about something, or we just felt like tickling her feet lol. I do recall she was wearing a blue jumper, socks and jeans.
Well however it started, we gave her socked foot a little tickle and I don't remember if she laughed or just flinched badly. I think I can recall Carly saying something like: "No" and trying to hide her feet under the duvet. Well it didn't stop us, in fact I think we either pulled the duvet off her feet or just pulled her feet out and carried on tickling her socked soles. Then we decided to get her feet bare, I again can't recall the details, we either wrestled with her or managed to get her socks off with great difficulty! I do remember when we started tickling her barefeet she screamed and kicked and laughed and was trying to get away now. She managed to briefly, but we just grabbed and tickled her feet again until she fell down muhahaha. Sadly though in the end she managed to get away, she actually ran away, bringing an end to our little attack.
I can't entirely recall, but I am pretty sure since that day when we saw her again the next time, she kept hiding her feet as if she thought we were up to something. :devil:

Whilst this was the first and only time we tickled Carly, there were a few other moments that we gang tickled another girl. The next of which was my first true Gf Kate, also Blonde.

Last edited:
I have no idea, it was years ago! It can't have been more than 5 mins..

I had completely forgotten it existed until someone posted a question..

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back