• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Swimming Class

Amanda Cortez

2nd Level Orange Feather
Well, normally i don't write many stories, but here i have a lil one that happened years ago. I don't wanna make this here too long, but i think it's important to know that i've been a real brat. Even though i was only 15 and even though I'm really tiny i have been pretty rebellious. i already had my first tattoos and i was a bit punk looking and with my sassy behavior i terrorized the whole class and the teachers. Even though I wasn't very strong, I loved it to fight and I could become pretty mean and there have been really many people who didn't like me.

But anyway, one day we had school sports and I've been in the swimming class. Lol, I'm good in swimming, but anyway. Well, the hall with the swimming pool had a pretty cool entrance door. It's such a rotating door and on the floor they have such rotating brushes for cleaning the shoes. Well, now u might know what comes next. Already as a young teen I loved to step on it without shoes. I never could stand it very long, but I always loved it and giggles and laughed. Lol, all these bristles on my soles felt do good.

But now back to the story. as i already said, Well, I was about 15, lol, and a real pain in the ass. Lol, and I really loved to piss off everybody. Lol, but this one day I bothered the wrong ppl with my stuff. Earlier that day I got on trouble with a few guys of my class and I loved it, but later I really regretted it.

Well, to make it short. I came to the hall where we had swimming class, dressed in tattered jeans, a top with skull logo and flip-flops (it was pretty warm) and a cigarette in my hand, as I spotted out these guys. I looked over to them and flipped them the bird and then I ignored them, but they should be a really big mistake. Lol, they grabbed me by my arms and i was really struggling and yelling at them, but they only laughed at me. I also tried to kick them, but that was the biggest mistake. One of them blocked my kicks, grabbed me by my ankles and removed my shoes. I was still yelling at them and it really wasn't nice what I said. Then they dragged me to the entrance of the hall and pushed me into that door and blocked it. immediately i realized what happened, as i felt the bristles of the rotating brushes on my soft tiny soles, but I was too proud to beg them to let out and all I could do was laugh and giggle. I jumped and shrieked and ticklish as I was it was pure torture for me. I really had no chance to protect my cute lil feet and it tickled so damn bad. I think they kept me there for a few minutes, but for me it was like hours, and they all laughter at me. Must have been funny, the badass chick of the class laughing and giggling like a lil girl. Lol, u can imagine how pissed I was, but eventually a teacher freed me and stopped that torture. I grabbed my shoes and ran away, but not without flipping them the bird again. Shall they try to get me back later, haha, now I was warned and I would kick their asses really bad, at least I would try it. It was really a funny and strange situation, it has been humiliating, but in some way I also enjoyed it.. 

Well, I hope u liked it. If yes, then I have a few more stories if u wanna see them. ^_^

Last edited:
Oh Amanda, it sounds to me like you really deserved that torture on your ticklish soles. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thank you for taking the time to describe your experience as a bratty, ticklish girl. Best of luck in the future!

Lol, you're mean, but I know that I deserved it. Hehe, I can be such a brat

bratty yet cute and yet so ticklish! seems like a good combination if you ask me! :D thanks for sharing this story ^^

Lol, in some way I love this combination too. And this way it's better than getting a beating up cuz of bad behavior. Lol, I always preferred getting tickled.

Lol, in some way I love this combination too. And this way it's better than getting a beating up cuz of bad behavior. Lol, I always preferred getting tickled.

Amen to that! :D I think situations like this, pretty much give the opportunity for evil plotting ^^ it shall be done! :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back