• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The new tattoo

Amanda Cortez

2nd Level Orange Feather
Well, a while ago I told you what happened to me before swimming class. They punished me really bad for my sassy and bad behavior and the worst thing was that almost everybody knew how damn ticklish I am. This was so humiliating, especially as I really loved it to play the tough chick. Anyway, a few weeks after all this had happened I've been pretty normal again, that means sassy and also a bit aggressive. A few days I've turned 16 and a friend of me had made me another tattoo. Lol, I rally loved it, but it seems that I e been the only one who did so.

At school a girl whom I normally like told me that my tats are pretty ugly and I was really offended. This happened during lunch break and so I poured my coke into her face and we really argued. Ok, I must admit that I didn't only wanna argue, I wanted to fight. There I must say that I trained a bit kickboxing and so I'm pretty good in fighting. So this was prolly the reason why this girl didn't do anything or maybe she didn't want to fight a smaller girl. Lol, I'm pretty tiny and petite. Anyway, she didn't do anything and just left and so I forgot the whole incident.

As school was finished and nothing more had happened I made my way back home. As I said, I was only 16 and had no car or bike and so I had to walk. My way home leads through a park and it was a nice warm and sunny day, so I sat down on the grass and smoked a cigarette as I saw this girl with two of her friends. They were walking into my direction and, cocky as I am, I winked at them. I was so sure that they weren't doing anything and that they were afraid of me, but I should be so wrong.
They approached me and there they stood. It seems that this girl wanted to talk to me and ask me why I freaked out earlier this day, but I wasn't in the mood to talk. Slowly I got up and got ready to attack her, but I hesitated a moment. I reached into the back pocket of my cutoffs, where I had my pepper spray. Just for the case something goes wrong, lol. But I didn't take care a d so the two friends of this girl grabbed my arms and hold them.

As I said, I'm pretty tiny and physically not very strong and so I couldn't wrestle free, but I still could kick and this I did. But this was the next mistake. They wrestled me down, so that I laid on my tummy and twisted my arms behind my back. I yelled and screamed and still tried to kick, but it wasn't successful. Now one of the girls held my arms and the other two grabbed me by my ankles. They held them like in a headlock and within seconds my ballerinas were off and I panicked. Lol, but I'm a tough lil chick and so I continued to insult them, but soon it was over. The two girls began to scribble their fingers over my soft bare soles and immediately I started to laugh. It didn't take much time and I was really hysterically and crying for help.
Well, I must have been really loud and so there was a huge crowd surrounding us and watching the whole scene. But instead of helping me they cheered at my tormentors and gave them even advices how to tickle me more. And exactly this they did. They ran their fingers over my soles and also under and in between my cute toes and I almost wet myself from all this laughing. They also tickled my arches, lol, my worst spot, and now all my tough behavior was gone and I begged for mercy. Lol, but it seems that they had to much fun to stop. Lol, another problem was that I looked really cute and prolly seeing me laugh and giggle looked cute too. So they continued for about 10 or 15 minutes and I was completely exhausted. I even started to cry a d so they let me go.

I grabbed my shoes and my school bag and again I ran away. Damn, I felt so humiliated again and what really shocked me was the fact that I wasn't even mad at them. In someway everybody, inclusive me, had had their fun and nobody got hurt, lol, only my pride, but that was a thing I could live with.

I hope u liked it ^_^

Thankies. Lol, old memories are always so much fun, especially when tickling is involved

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back