• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Developing a Foot Fetish

Amanda Cortez

2nd Level Orange Feather
Ok, I already told you that I got tickled pretty often as a teen and that I really enjoyed it in some way. Sometimes I even provoked others in the hope that they would tickle me and sometimes my wish got fulfilled.
In the following years at school I got a bit more friendly, even though I still was bratty and sassy. Lol, or maybe only my classmates accepted me, at least I had less fights and also a few friends. At least I was more friendly, but my friends still liked it to tickle me. There I must say that I was a really cute girl even though I still acted tough and strong. But now the others knew that I'm not really mean and so it was ok.
Ok, now back to the foot fetish. I was really tiny and petite and so my feet were so too. Lol, I have shoe size 5-6. But they were not only tiny, they were also pretty and cute and I knew that. Many ppl looked at them and also told me that they were cute and this always made me proud. So I really loved it to show them and so I mostly walked around I'm flip flops or slipped out of my shoes when I relaxed. Lol, I also lived it to put them on a chair when we were in a coffee shop, to present them. My friends knew that I liked it to get them touched and tickled and so they did it pretty often and I always loved it. Lol, they found it cute that a tough chick like me loves it to giggle and getting tickled.

Ok, one day me and a few friends of me were sitting in a coffee shop, spending a nice day together. It was pretty crowded there and like usually I had my feet on one of the chairs. Well, today they looked really cute, tiny and petite with nice toes and black nail polish. At my right ankle I have a lil feather tattooed and again there were a few people who were looking at them and like usually I enjoyed this sensation.
Well, we were talking a while and a bit later a guy whom I know approached us and wanted to sit down too, but there was no free chair anymore. So he took me by my ankles, lifted my feet up, sat down and put them in his lap. He gave them a short tickle and he winked at me as I giggled.
As I said, I like this and so I kept them in his lap. Lol, but it seems that he wanted to tease me a bit. Each time I wanted to talk he tickled my toes and do I giggled and couldn't really talk and it didn't take long and some ppl were looking at us. The same thing happened always when I tried to take a sip of my drink.
So all this was in public and so I tried not to become too loud and to hold back my laughter. It was really so much fun, bit it should become even better. Now one of my friends sat on the other side of this guy and she joined in tickling my feet. She did it lightly, but enough so that I wiggles them and curled my lil toes. The guy held them in place by holding my ankles and with his free hand he tickled the top of my feet and my ankles. Now I giggled the whole time and I must say that it felt good and even aroused me, but that I would have never told anybody. So this went on for almost the whole time we were in this coffee shop and I was really in heaven. From time to time they tickled me harder so that I shrieked and so that the people were looking again, but I didn't care. I just had too much fun. Sadly after a while I had to go. They gave me a last tickle and then I put on my shoes again and left.
Lol, the whole thing has aroused me so much that I couldn't help it and as soon as I was alone at help, I had to play with myself. This was such an intensive orgasm like never before in my life.

Thank u for the nice words. Lol, I always loved my feet and getting them touched, so it was really so much fun to write it down.

Thanks for the story. It is nice to read that you get aroused from having your feet tickled.

Great Story Amanda. I love feet and tickling them

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back